• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Puzzles

Whats In A Name?
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I've got a question.... is it normal that the HM02 Fly is practically useless? It always crashes my game when it comes to the map :S

Yes. Sometimes it helps to go back and read some of the other 200 pages in this thread. On November 18th 2014 he posted "I was really hesitant to add Fly in the game since I'm really bad at map editing and I know things like this would happen"

Also, it irritates me when people ask and ask when the Beta will be out. It will be out when it's out. Leave the guy to his work. He has done a great hack, and if you want to play it that bad, or if you've beaten it, start it over. Play through again. I'm quite positive that when it's done it will blow all of our minds, so just settle down, and be patient.

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    In that carly pucture she says "if you get that picture too much"?
    Did you meant to write "want" instead of get

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    In that carly pucture she says "if you get that picture too much"?
    Did you meant to write "want" instead of get

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Yes. Sometimes it helps to go back and read some of the other 200 pages in this thread. On November 18th 2014 he posted "I was really hesitant to add Fly in the game since I'm really bad at map editing and I know things like this would happen"

Also, it irritates me when people ask and ask when the Beta will be out. It will be out when it's out. Leave the guy to his work. He has done a great hack, and if you want to play it that bad, or if you've beaten it, start it over. Play through again. I'm quite positive that when it's done it will blow all of our minds, so just settle down, and be patient.
    First of all, thank you for your answer and sorry, but i used the search function quite a few times and it does not find anything because "Fly" is too short. I have not got the time to read about 25 pages back in order to find one answer. Additionally, this thread contains way too many spoilers...!
    So i guess we will have to wait until Final Beta then?

Years
  • Look, I'm really not trying to be rude here, but it says "END OF BETA" for a reason.

Thanks bro take our time for the next beta.. .Is this the latest BETA that iv'e played? The end in the navel island?

Last edited:

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I know it sounds pretentious, but the first chapter was always my favorite in the manga so I'm glad you're doing it.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Should I continue posting change-logs? I mean no one played the chapters that occurred after Navel Island, so I figured posting change-logs are kinda redundant.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Should I continue posting change-logs? I mean no one played the chapters that occurred after Navel Island, so I figured posting change-logs are kinda redundant.

maybe not, but you could release some teaser pics when you finished some of them and saying "almost ready guys" or something like that. :)

johnyboy169

Could you post and keep us updated on how far you are to completing beta 10?

I know i would appreciate it :)

by the way cannot wait to play this hack!
    :
    D

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2015
    I have noticed a couple of things wont be available until beta 10, if I start playing now, can I patch the new beta on to my exsisting file without having to start over?

Years
  • I have another question...apparently I was supposed to get a Venusaurite (or two?), but I never received one. Will it matter whether I have one or not?

Last edited:
    Years
  • im so exited and i cant wait to play this hack dude you are an awesome hack maker so dont stop making them i hope you finish it as soon as as possible so i can play it

Back