• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Are those in the 9.1? Just curious I've been filling this game for a long time aethestode, and I was wondering if there was a way I could reach you and maybe chat for a little bit if you have the time. I would really appreciate it. Your games are the only ones I play I've beat about every hack out there well the ones worth playing, but something about yours that just give me goose bumps lol. So if you get a chance lmk if there's a way we could talk sometime

Years
  • Are those in the 9.1? Just curious I've been filling this game for a long time aethestode, and I was wondering if there was a way I could reach you and maybe chat for a little bit if you have the time. I would really appreciate it. Your games are the only ones I play I've beat about every hack out there well the ones worth playing, but something about yours that just give me goose bumps lol. So if you get a chance lmk if there's a way we could talk sometime

i suppose that those mega evolutions are in the final version. so, nope. they are not in the 9.1. sorry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    What an effort! I cannot emphasize enough the hard work you put in to this. You are a fine example of never giving up, keep it up and NEVER give up. With that said you sir are an inspiration.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Yes and more

But the only way you could add 500+ Pokemon into a game without them feeling like they were squeezed in would be to add all of Johto, Hoenn, Nanomi and the Decolora Islands... Unless you're actually planning to do that by expanding the ROM's space.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    But the only way you could add 500+ Pokemon into a game without them feeling like they were squeezed in would be to add all of Johto, Hoenn, Nanomi and the Decolora Islands... Unless you're actually planning to do that by expanding the ROM's space.

He did show us a picture where we're given the option to choose to go to those regions so that would be awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    Sees it.
    Feels it.
    Needs it.
    Will wait patiently like a good human being.

I can't help but wonder. Will teleport be in working order? If so, then the game is easier to traverse. If not, then it adds a rewarding feel once you get to your destination. But, I digress. I can't imagine how stressed you must be. Take your time, and finish the game at your leisure. I know that everyone here appreciates all the hard work that you are putting into this game. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • But the only way you could add 500+ Pokemon into a game without them feeling like they were squeezed in would be to add all of Johto, Hoenn, Nanomi and the Decolora Islands... Unless you're actually planning to do that by expanding the ROM's space.

Actually, in FireRed, you can expand up to 1020 'mons. Yes, 1020.

Glad you managed to expand the dex and Pokemon! Looking forward to play this beta 10!

Back