• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Minor question: Did you already insert the items for Groudon and Kyogre, to let them reverse into their primal form? Also, why is it Primal Rayquaza, when it should normally be Mega Rayquaza?

Yep, the Red orb, Blue orb and Green orb inside the game. There'll be a bonus chapter dedicated for the Weather Trio. Why I named it Primal Rayquaza instead of Mega Rayquaza? Just because Rayquaza should've gotten a primal form. The green orb (instead of the Jade Orb) was added due to the events in the Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald Chapter of Pokemon Adventure.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    How come there's a Mega Pikachu X, but not a Mega Raichu?

Simple, because it was never stated in the game that a mega evolution only existed for the last stage of the evolution line. All it said was that it brought out the Pokemon true potential or something. Furthermore, an episode of the anime hinted that a mega stone for Pikachu and Dedenne does exist. Anyway, as for why I made a mega evolution for Pikachu instead of Raichu? The reason being the Mega Pikachu was meant for the Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter (where Pikachu cannot evolve). When I canceled PokemoN Adventure Yellow Chapter due to other commitments, I've already created the sprite so I thought why not just add it in to Adventure Red.

Reactions: Raj

Ttar0914

Years
  • Simple, because it was never stated in the game that a mega evolution only existed for the last stage of the evolution line. All it said was that it brought out the Pokemon true potential or something. Furthermore, an episode of the anime hinted that a mega stone for Pikachu and Dedenne does exist. Anyway, as for why I made a mega evolution for Pikachu instead of Raichu? The reason being the Mega Pikachu was meant for the Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter (where Pikachu cannot evolve). When I canceled PokemoN Adventure Yellow Chapter due to other commitments, I've already created the sprite so I thought why not just add it in to Adventure Red.

Okay, I know this is off-topic, but I still want to know: Where in the anime was the hint for possible Mega Stones for Pikachu and Dedenne?

Also, you may be right: we have all expected a Primal Form for Rayquaza, but well, we could continue blaming Game Freak for not listening to our wishes, though this wouldn't change anything.

Anyway: Are the orbs going to work like normal evolution stones or did you find another way for them to change the Weather Trio into their primal forms?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    Mega Golem
    Mega Flygon

You, sir, have done something amazing yet agai--
    WAIT A MINUTE.

...Collecting all those mega stones is gonna be torture...
    Still gonna do it, though.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I know this is off-topic, but I still want to know: Where in the anime was the hint for possible Mega Stones for Pikachu and Dedenne?

Also, you may be right: we have all expected a Primal Form for Rayquaza, but well, we could continue blaming Game Freak for not listening to our wishes, though this wouldn't change anything.

Anyway: Are the orbs going to work like normal evolution stones or did you find another way for them to change the Weather Trio into their primal forms?

The episode where Ash met the gym leader who trains Lucario, and then Team Rocket was lying saying taht they can mega evolve any pokemon that goe sunder their care or something. The Gym leader then stated that they're lying and that each pokemon needs a specific stone. It should be noted that none of the characters rejected the idea that Pikachu and Dedenne can mega evolve, just that they needed a specific mega stone.

Ttar0914

Years
  • The episode where Ash met the gym leader who trains Lucario, and then Team Rocket was lying saying taht they can mega evolve any pokemon that goe sunder their care or something. The Gym leader then stated that they're lying and that each pokemon needs a specific stone. It should be noted that none of the characters rejected the idea that Pikachu and Dedenne can mega evolve, just that they needed a specific mega stone.

Okay... Never thought about it, when I saw the episode...

Also, you may be right with what you said about Rayquaza: we have all expected a Primal Form for Rayquaza and got in the end a Mega Evolution for it, but well, we could continue blaming Game Freak for not listening to our wishes, though this wouldn't change anything.

Anyway: Are the orbs going to work like normal evolution stones or did you find another way for them to change the Weather Trio into their primal forms and back?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Amazing hack... Im already enjoying it very much....

Well before asking these i tried a lot to search.. but damn 214 pages is a lot to search from...

I tried this on Google... "site:pokecommunity.com Pokemon Adventure Red [VS Seeker or Wardens Location]"
    But culdnt really get any helpful posts....

Is it possible to get an Eevee other than the one from the Eeveelution chapter??

and I have spent hours and hours in Safari zone, caught each and every single pokemon out there except Dratini or Dragonair... I havnt even met one yet inside Safari Zone.... Can anyone tell me which part of the safari zone we can get this? like inside water or which area of it??? and where the heck is Warden's house? he told me to drop by his house but cant seem to find it.. Is it inside Safari Zone.. or Fuhsia City?

and Where and when do we get VS Seeker? Im at Digglets cave.. Did i miss it or its yet to come?

Any help wuld be appreciated....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Hi! I was wondering: which generation is the learnset following? 3rd?
    or aren't you following any, because my clefaire has a move I don't see with any of the gens XD
    I want to know, because I was wondering on which level I should evolve some pokemon (e.g. onix, clefairy)
    and is the physical/special split active already or not? because it says 'last version', but this is the latest version

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    or aren't you following any, because my clefaire has a move I don't see with any of the gens XD
    I want to know, because I was wondering on which level I should evolve some pokemon (e.g. onix, clefairy)
    and is the physical/special split active already or not? because it says 'last version', but this is the latest version

Physical/Special split is not active yet ( in the version you play). It will be in the final beta , which releases in August 5th (hopefully :o)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Amazing hack... Im already enjoying it very much....

Well before asking these i tried a lot to search.. but damn 214 pages is a lot to search from...

I tried this on Google... "site:pokecommunity.com Pokemon Adventure Red [VS Seeker or Wardens Location]"
    But culdnt really get any helpful posts....

Is it possible to get an Eevee other than the one from the Eeveelution chapter??

and I have spent hours and hours in Safari zone, caught each and every single pokemon out there except Dratini or Dragonair... I havnt even met one yet inside Safari Zone.... Can anyone tell me which part of the safari zone we can get this? like inside water or which area of it??? and where the heck is Warden's house? he told me to drop by his house but cant seem to find it.. Is it inside Safari Zone.. or Fuhsia City?

and Where and when do we get VS Seeker? Im at Digglets cave.. Did i miss it or its yet to come?

Any help wuld be appreciated....

If i remember correcly the warden's house is in the deepest part of safari zone, and there is also a small lake in front of the house where you can catch the dratinis ( you have to use the fishing rod i think)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023

The recent one. However, I did changed some of the moveset around.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    If i remember correcly the warden's house is in the deepest part of safari zone, and there is also a small lake in front of the house where you can catch the dratinis ( you have to use the fishing rod i think)

Deepest Part of Safari Zone? is that the place where the old man takes you and some nerd tells you that its Safari Zone's safe house?

I dont know if im missing something here or not.. but there are some Pokeballs(Items) which i cannot take.... I mean its blocked by the Green Trees or Green Bushes..... Do i need an HM to get into the Deepest part of the Safari Zone... like maybe Surf??

Damn.. Sorry for being a noob.... :/ and any clue on when we get VS Seeker? is it after or before Digglet Cave chapter?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    How do we start the Orange Archipelago saga? I finished the to game and went to Oaks lab, but he didn't say anything, and when I talked to him, he said his basic, everyday message. How do I start it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Damn.. Sorry for being a noob.... :/ and any clue on when we get VS Seeker? is it after or before Digglet Cave chapter?

Same thing I was wondering. I couldn't find it, and it could really help me train, because I hate training against wild pokémon :/ Anyone know where I can find it?

How do we start the Orange Archipelago saga? I finished the to game and went to Oaks lab, but he didn't say anything, and when I talked to him, he said his basic, everyday message. How do I start it?

After winning the Indigo League, when you appear in Pallet Town, you go to talk to Prof. Oak and he gives you the Orange Ticket. That's how it worked for me at least.

AMAZING hack Aethestode, btw. I know it must've been said like a thousand times already, but you deserve the praise, it's my favorite hack ever :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Same thing I was wondering. I couldn't find it, and it could really help me train, because I hate training against wild pokémon :/ Anyone know where I can find it?

I thought it wasn't available. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the 8th beta and I doubt it was added in the 9th.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    just out of curosity, since so many pokemon are added, will the pokedex show them all? and if it does will they be numbered properly well atleast the generations which has complete pokemon in the game like 1 2 3 4, or it is impossible for pokedex to show more than 386 pokemon

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    just out of curosity, since so many pokemon are added, will the pokedex show them all? and if it does will they be numbered properly well atleast the generations which has complete pokemon in the game like 1 2 3 4, or it is impossible for pokedex to show more than 386 pokemon

Nope. If I add a dex entry for all of them, then it'll take an even longer time, and I'm not going to postpone it anymore. I just want to finish this hack and continue with my normal life. The other reason is because we have users like SVAS000 who is basically a total .... You know...

Honestly, users with attitude and a brain like him makes me want to just quit straight away.

Back