• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Nope. If I add a dex entry for all of them, then it'll take an even longer time, and I'm not going to postpone it anymore. I just want to finish this hack and continue with my normal life. The other reason is because we have users like SVAS000 who is basically a total .... You know...

Honestly, users with attitude and a brain like him makes me want to just quit straight away.

Aethestode, I'm looking forward to playing, I know perfectly well that you have life and that this is a hobby, you should focus you on what's important to you.
    If not're done you end a year in two or three, just wanted to ask thou hast finished in a way that it is complete, perfect ... very Investis you time in this project, do not pay any attention to people without formation without respect ... should know be difficult instead of receiving thanks, be criticized ...
    I am your fan, so force ... one day has-finished ...
    cumpz

(written in the google translate)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Nope. If I add a dex entry for all of them, then it'll take an even longer time, and I'm not going to postpone it anymore. I just want to finish this hack and continue with my normal life. The other reason is because we have users like SVAS000 who is basically a total .... You know...

Honestly, users with attitude and a brain like him makes me want to just quit straight away.

ah i see, frankly i wouldnt have mind there wernt any extra pokemon at all since i like to stick to Red's team, i mean we are playing his adventure after all, its just i got curious if pokemon rom could be hacked to show more than 386 enteries.

also i can seriously understand how you feel, i work as a developer and even there i get angry if they constantly ask me when is work gonna finish and thats when they are paying me lol, so i can totally understand how some users can totally piss you off

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Same thing I was wondering. I couldn't find it, and it could really help me train, because I hate training against wild pokémon :/ Anyone know where I can find it?

After winning the Indigo League, when you appear in Pallet Town, you go to talk to Prof. Oak and he gives you the Orange Ticket. That's how it worked for me at least.

AMAZING hack Aethestode, btw. I know it must've been said like a thousand times already, but you deserve the praise, it's my favorite hack ever :)

No, no, no. I mean, I BEAT the Indigo League. That's done with. I beat the entire main story. I appeared in Pallet Town and talked to him. All he says is, "I can see great things ahead of you, Red." Constantly. I've done every game arc up to this point.

Ttar0914

Years
  • just out of curosity, since so many pokemon are added, will the pokedex show them all? and if it does will they be numbered properly well atleast the generations which has complete pokemon in the game like 1 2 3 4, or it is impossible for pokedex to show more than 386 pokemon

Well, it is possible to expand the Pokédex in Fire Red (see Platinum Red & Blue Versions by GoGoJJTech). Some hacks expand the Pokédex with ASM to add the 107 Sinnoh Pokémon + Sylveon, which makes 494.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I thought it wasn't available. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the 8th beta and I doubt it was added in the 9th.

It isn't? Oh, that's sad… it could really come in handy to training my pokémon :/

No, no, no. I mean, I BEAT the Indigo League. That's done with. I beat the entire main story. I appeared in Pallet Town and talked to him. All he says is, "I can see great things ahead of you, Red." Constantly. I've done every game arc up to this point.

That's really weird… after I beated the league, when I appeared in Pallet Town, first thing I did was talk to Oak and he gave me the Orange Ticket straight away… maybe talk to everyone in Pallet Town and then try Oak? Idk what to say, it's pretty weird…

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020

It's a known problem. Are you able to surf past the guy in Vermillion? That used to be a solution but I don't remember if that still works

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Thank you Aethestode for making this hack... Best hack i have played
    I just wanted to ask you that what are your plans after completing this hack as you quit your other hacks :)
    Anyways thanks again for this awesome hack

Years
  • i'm in love in your hack since the first time i played it. take as much as you need to finish it up. you're doing an extraordinary job!!! simply amazing. and dont bother with those retards and their shitty comment's... take your time in finishing this.... and most importantly, enjoy life :)
    Keep up the amazing work :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    I only finished the main storyline, lost interest in playing post-league. Why?
    Why the hell the Rare Candies are available to buy for mere $4900, unknowing what will be the levels of my rival, I maxed out my Dragonite and ended up sweeping his team. Really, what's the purpose?
    Secondly, the dialogues are really horrible sometimes. Give it a 5/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    Does someone know where can i buy the venasaurite? I saw someone asking about what can you do if you had the bag full when Mr Fuji gave you the stone, and Aethestode told him that in Beta 9 you can buy it, but i dont know where.
    Thanks for anticipate, and sorry if my english isnt very good. And congratulations and thanks to Aethestode for this fantastic hack! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    Does someone know where can i buy the venusaurite? I saw someone asking about what can you do if you had the bag full when Mr Fuji gave you the stone, and Aethestode told him that in Beta 9 you can buy it, but i dont know where.
    Thanks for anticipate, and sorry if my english isnt very good. And congratulations and thanks to Aethestode for this fantastic hack! :)

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • I only finished the main storyline, lost interest in playing post-league. Why?
    Why the hell the Rare Candies are available to buy for mere $4900, unknowing what will be the levels of my rival, I maxed out my Dragonite and ended up sweeping his team. Really, what's the purpose?

1. That's the price of the Rare Candies in the vanilla game. They're there so you can level up for the difficult Post Game.

2. English isn't Aethestode's first language. Cut him some slack.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I only finished the main storyline, lost interest in playing post-league. Why?

Dude. First of all. Normally you should not have Dragonite in the main saga because of Red's Team, he had no Dragonite. Secondly, the rare candies are for the post saga. Third and fourth, English is not Aethestode's first language, and if you don't like the dialogues that are almost the same as the manga then go complain to the creator of the manga. Fifth, if you don't like the game then don't play it and don't make the creator feeling useless. He is almost giving up of the hack because of people like you who simply hate and are rude.

Don't listen Aethestode. You are doing well.

Years
  • I only finished the main storyline, lost interest in playing post-league. Why?

Hey man, leave the guy alone. Can't you see he's trying his best with this hack? So I think the last thing he needs is to be criticized by someone like you.

Reactions: Raj
    Years
  • That's the price of the Rare Candies in the vanilla game. They're there so you can level up for the difficult Post Game.

Rare Candies actually cost $9800 in the original games, and they're not able to be bought, so the balance works. Relying on Rare Candies to adjust your level curve might be more indicative of a poor job at balancing.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Rare Candies actually cost $9800 in the original games, and they're not able to be bought, so the balance works. Relying on Rare Candies to adjust your level curve might be more indicative of a poor job at balancing.

You're thinking of the other Vitaman items like Protein and Iron. The Rare Candy actually sells at ¥4800 in Fire Red.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/JZL3qFk.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    Hi, first of all, I have to say your work is amazing, the best hack I've seen so far! Good luck with the rest of your work!
    a quick questions.
    1. I don't really like Poliwrath, Pikachu and Venosaur. If I don't have them in my party does it affect the storyline/events somehow?
    2. Does the day-care works proper?
    Thanks.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi, first of all, I have to say your work is amazing, the best hack I've seen so far! Good luck with the rest of your work!
    a quick questions.
    1. I don't really like Poliwrath, Pikachu and Venosaur. If I don't have them in my party does it affect the storyline/events somehow?
    2. Does the day-care works proper?
    Thanks.

It won't really affect the storyline much, but there will be several stuffs that only occurs with them in your team.
    E.g.
    - If you have Poli in your team when fighting Lt. Surge, you'll get to play a bonus underwater chapter.
    - They also won't appear in cutscenes if you don't have them in your team.

The only one important to the storyline is Venusaur.

Back