• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    So i'm at the top of Silph about to fight the mutated legendary bird but green doesnt give me a primal root to evolve Ivysaur. If i talk to her again she says something like "oh you lost the primal root, i wouldnt normally do this but here's another." But i dont receive the root. Not sure if its a glitch but any help would be apreciated.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So i'm at the top of Silph about to fight the mutated legendary bird but green doesnt give me a primal root to evolve Ivysaur. If i talk to her again she says something like "oh you lost the primal root, i wouldnt normally do this but here's another." But i dont receive the root. Not sure if its a glitch but any help would be apreciated.

Try putting some items into your PC, and then talk to Green again,

Hey bro I have two glitches in my game no shiny pokemon and on top of silph co when green gives you the primal roots it doesn't say obtained Primal Roots and its not in the bag when I talk to green again she says you lost the Primal Roots? Tsk Tsk... I usually won't do this but I'm not going to die here today! Here take another one and nothing happens this is a really vital glitch.

How does having no shiny pokemon a glitch? Try putting some items into your PC, and then talk to Green again.

Reactions: Raj

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • New trainer sprites
    HEROES (note: inspired by serebii)
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Team Rocket

Orange Crew

Occult/Spirit

Others

???

Note: The HM64 events can only be played after finishing the Main Chapters and Post Game Chapters.

Loving the Updates Man I'm Pumped Up for the Final Beta{:3}

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    hey, i havnt read manga yet, so after red's match with bruno, is there where yellow's story starts in manga? and fire red like the return of red?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • hey, i havnt read manga yet, so after red's match with bruno, is there where yellow's story starts in manga? and fire red like the return of red?

Red returns at the end of the Yellow Chapter. He then is a main character in the GSC, Ruby and Sapphire, FRLG and Emerald chapters.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    am everyday opening this post to see if the final beta is came or not yet xD

i want to play this game with the /Special and Physical Split/ for real xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    am everyday opening this post to see if the final beta is came or not yet xD

i want to play this game with the /Special and Physical Split/ for real xD

I understand your hype but release date is on first page, wait patiently till then

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I like the titlescreen, but this hack is so great that you need a better one
    I made this with phothop, it has 15 colors

I dont know how to instert this but I made it in two parts if you like to use this title screen
    Spoiler:

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I like the titlescreen, but this hack is so great that you need a better one

I dont know how to instert this but I made it in two parts if you like to use this title screen
    Spoiler:

If he wanted a new titlescreen, he would have made on or asked for one himself. :p :p :p :p :p But your titlescreen is ok...It should be in color tho. Black and white doesn't like good. :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    If he wanted a new titlescreen, he would have made on or asked for one himself. :p :p :p :p :p But your titlescreen is ok...It should be in color tho. Black and white doesn't like good. :/

I made it in black and white because this hack is based on a manga (and the 15 colours limitation)
    This is like a gift, I know he never asked

Years
  • Hey Aethestode, I don't know if anyone asked or said this, but I noticed that red and green seem to show concern for each other a lot in beta 9.1. So I'm curious if there's going to be a lot more interaction like that between these them because it's interesting and a little funny when they see each other and talk. If anyone asked a similar question like this I'm sorry... >.<

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • I like the titlescreen, but this hack is so great that you need a better one

OMG, If Athestode uses this titlescreen i'm going to love this hack forever, is SUPER AMAZING!!!, the black/white colours are a perfect tribute to the manga.

You shouldn't speak by Aethestode, that he's the one who decides if he going to use this titlescreen, In addition, everyone loves the gifts xD

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I made it in black and white because this hack is based on a manga (and the 15 colours limitation)

Oh ok. And I was just saying really man.

OMG, If Athestode uses this titlescreen i'm going to love this hack forever, is SUPER AMAZING!!!, the black/white colours are a perfect tribute to the manga.

You shouldn't speak by Aethestode, that he's the one who decides if he going to use this titlescreen, In addition, everyone loves the gifts xD

I'm not speaking by him man,and I didn't say he should or shouldn't use this title screen. Get outta here with that mess.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I like the titlescreen, but this hack is so great that you need a better one

Spoiler:

This title screen is good, but the screen you see in the front page is a new one for the new beta. What I'm trying to say is he just made it. And I think the screen he got is good as well. It is better than the old one and just for that I am satisfied. Nonetheless, I digress

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I made it in black and white because this hack is based on a manga (and the 15 colours limitation)

This title screen is good, but the screen you see in the front page is a new one for the new beta. What I'm trying to say is he just made it. And I think the screen he got is good as well. It is better than the old one and just for that I am satisfied. Nonetheless, I digress

Exactly. The one for the final beta it fine. I like the one he has now. I like the one you created, but still.

Back