• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    i got the lunar ribbon or solar ribbon whichever it was to evolve evee before the 3 birds mixed arc in beta 9. Where can i get them in beta 10?
    There are no lunar/solar ribbons in this game. Eevee evolves into Espeon via happiness during the day and into Umbreon via happiness in the night.

Hey, does anyone's game keep freezing when you're about to face Cissy and save Blue in Murcott Island? I don't know if maybe I skipped something or if it's a glitch, but I can't seem to move forward because of this! :/

EDIT: Nevermind, I was able to move forward! I had to go back and complete the Secret Affair Bonus Chapter, which I had skipped, and then I went back and was able to confront Cissy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Aethestode can you add a zapdos' event AFTER the moltres' event?? Please!! I wanna capture it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Guys i'm stay in the event when you must fight with blue,Brock and Bill but i've fought also against Broock and Blue and when i talk with bill he say that he want Daisy etc...
    How do i do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Guys i'm stay in the event when you must fight with blue,Brock and Bill but i've fought also against Broock and Blue and when i talk with bill he say that he want Daisy etc...
    How do i do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    I'm stuck on murcott island, I've already defeateded cissy and when I exit and try to proceed south I get stopped and it says "I need to rescue blue" is there something I'm missing

Years
  • I'm stuck on murcott island, I've already defeateded cissy and when I exit and try to proceed south I get stopped and it says "I need to rescue blue" is there something I'm missing

no it's a glitch wait for the fixed version or use walkthrough walls he said he'll realease it this weekend or next week

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Two things I found

1. At the end of the lake monster chapter, if you say no, you end up fighting a wild dragonair and the gost swampert will say he will be back. Did something get added to this chapter?

2. End of Zapdos chapter, I ended up fighting an Arbok instead of Zapdos.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I cant acces to the graveyard its blocked and i get stuck...im playing final beta A

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm stuck on murcott island, I've already defeateded cissy and when I exit and try to proceed south I get stopped and it says "I need to rescue blue" is there something I'm missing

Have you completed the Secret Affair chapter? I wasn't able to move past Murcott Island until I completed that bonus chapter, maybe that'll fix it :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2015
    Got two more bugs and one is major

1 - When you beat the game the screen will turn black and the game will freeze so you're stuck and can't continue the game

2 - MewtwoY the item to mega evolve mewtwo does not work differently from MewtwoX wich worked

Also for the people asking for the mega stones you can buy them in the orange archipelago league

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Got two more bugs and one is major

1 - When you beat the game the screen will turn black and the game will freeze so you're stuck and can't continue the game

2 - MewtwoY the item to mega evolve mewtwo does not work differently from MewtwoX wich worked

Also for the people asking for the mega stones you can buy them in the orange archipelago league

Thanks 😍😍

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Uploading Beta 10 now. Due to some difficulty in my PERSONAL LIFE I didn't fix up some glitches. Therefore, several events are unplayable (e.g. Carly's ending event because the map is broken/corrupted). I'll upload a fix soon.

Tempting, but no thank you. It's free.

Honestly... Not so well... These pass 3 weeks been terrible.

I was in the hospital for 5 days, meaning I lost 4 days of income and pay. I missed 3 days of uni, which I have to catch up in the future. My university professor wouldn't give me an extension for my assessment, so I had to quickly rush my assessment. Then when i was about to send my assessment in, the electric company decided to disconnect my electricity. Therefore, resulting me handing my assessment 3 days late.

I haven't recovered completely from my illness yet, and one of job doesn't want me to work because they are scared that I'll transfer my illness to the children. But I need to work because I need to pay my electric bills and pay my mortgage. When I called my electric company up (Origin Energy), they told me to pay a fix amount which I did (it's a lot of money). In two days, I'm starting prac which mean I can't work at all during the week days, so now I'm stressing out about my mortgage and every other bills.

On top of that, I have people here creating new accounts bombarding and spamming my personal inbox asking for the hack. Some were nice, but a lot are literally people basically calling me a despicable person for delaying the hack and caring for my health. I have one message where the person literally sent me 3 messages each asking the same question but gets progressively rude throughout.

e.g.
    ==first message==
    When are you releasing the hack?
    == 2nd message
    WHEN are you releasing the hack?
    ==3rd message==
    HELLO!? WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THE HACK!?!?!?

Take some time off man, seriously.
    Put off anything unnecessary for now and get back to it when you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    can somebody help me download this ... i did the 9.1 version 5 weeks back and it worked fine using lunar ips and i was able to play it on my phone using gba4ios...... now i try to patch the 10a version using lunar ips to a fire red rom and i just get a white screen it wont work .... somebody please help me play this awesome game !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnyboy169

can somebody help me download this ... i did the 9.1 version 5 weeks back and it worked fine using lunar ips and i was able to play it on my phone using gba4ios...... now i try to patch the 10a version using lunar ips to a fire red rom and i just get a white screen it wont work .... somebody please help me play this awesome game !!!

I would wait until he releases another beta if i was you there seems to be alot of bugs with this one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I would wait until he releases another beta if i was you there seems to be alot of bugs with this one.

thank you for replying... ok i will but do you think this is my problem as i could get the 9.1 to work but the 10a just wont, just a white screen when i load it up ...

ive tried it on my vba emulator on the computer and gba4ios on my iphone ... can you get it to work at all ? ..
    do you know where i can find a definite clean fire red v1.0 rom just so i could make sure it isnt that ? ....

i just think its odd how i could get the 9.1 to work and the 10a just wont work at all

Back