• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've got two things to mention, I'll put them both in spoiler tags as they're late Orange Islands things. They're both issues I encountered in-game. I might have mentioned them before, sorry!

Spoiler:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I made sure to do that. I ended up using walk through walls to get around the block to route 1, but it seems that its permanent- at least until i activate the bulbasaur event.
    In that case, you should talk to the berry tree in the upper right corner of Pallet Forest. Bulbasaur is in that tree.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Congratulations to the owner of this perfect hack!!
    Where can I find larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar??

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Wait. Correct me if i am wrong, but you did not post the Beta 10D? I mean, sure i may have mistook by something, or was stupid enough to not see it. If you did not post Beta 10D, then sorry, it was my bad to think something else.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Whoa man, it's been a while since I've been to this thread! So much has changed!

...What could possibly be in Beta 11?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    This is so much fun. But I can't get surf ?????? there are two boulders blocking the path

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    First, I would like to congratulate Aethestode for this amazing hack. The overall experience is amazing (despite some minor annoying glitches) and the storyline is the the best I've ever seen. I personally liked the in-game 'cutscenes' idea (something we don't see really often in other hacks) and a lot. The character design is great; you said Green and Blue don't appear as much in the manga (i've never read it), so I believe it's because of your work that I loved these characters so much. About this new patch/update, it seems it's going to bring TONS of new content, nice job! I just got confused about one thing: you wrote that Naomi region, Hoenn region, Carly's Arc ending... would be available in Beta 10D, but in the first post, it is said that beta 11 is coming in 25/10/2015, is beta 10D and 11 the same thing and you just messed up with the names? Or 10D is coming before 11 and is going to bring different content?
    Thanks for the hack and for giving so much attention to the community when it comes to answering questions!! (and sorry for any English mistake)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, so I've created a lore for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. Note... The lore only applies to the Pokemon Adventure hack and not the actual manga canon itself. Basically, the lore explains the events that occurred before Pokemon Adventure Red. The reason why I created the lore was to expand on the hack's universe and also to set up for the storyline that would be in Pokemon Adventure Beta 11.

https://www.mediafire.com/?b5qf6qx896ovmo2

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Okay, so I've created a lore for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter. Note... The lore only applies to the Pokemon Adventure hack and not the actual manga canon itself. Basically, the lore explains the events that occurred before Pokemon Adventure Red. The reason why I created the lore was to expand on the hack's universe and also to set up for the storyline that would be in Pokemon Adventure Beta 11.

https://www.mediafire.com/?b5qf6qx896ovmo2

Wow this is really great thank you so much you keep adding so many different elements not just to game ovarall everythink even using our own imaginations it gives it more depth. Thank you again your awesome :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    Hey guys, I just finished battling with the 3 legendary birds and Lugia. Now I have to travel back to Trivia island or something but for some reason the teleport lady and her abra have disappeared. I don't have the map for these island and can't use fly either. Any help would be appreciated. Really like the game... Hehe...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    you need HM Strength
    go to Diglett cave on the right of Fusicha City

Actually, I believe they're referring to when you dive underwater and use the Itemfinder to find Surf, not getting to the route itself. Interact with the area just in front of the spot and you'll activate an event.

Hey guys, I just finished battling with the 3 legendary birds and Lugia. Now I have to travel back to Trivia island or something but for some reason the teleport lady and her abra have disappeared. I don't have the map for these island and can't use fly either. Any help would be appreciated. Really like the game... Hehe...

The teleport lady isn't present after the Kumquat Island event. Surf to Route 9 and go to the ferry, then get to Trovita Island from there.

Also, it's a super minor question if you have the time, but could you add a few more things to the FAQ about getting HM Surf and Bulbasaur and the like? The amount of questions about it is insane.

Back