• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Shouldn't that last screen's text be "Red: What the!? There's four of the........"? I mean Deoxys has just four formes - Normal, Attack, Defense, Speed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    What's this? I can't read Jap.[/QUOTE]

hey, I love your hack very much, and its my favorite gba game.
    Recently I found another pokemon adventures hack, and thought this RED is more good-looking...
    Maybe you could use it as a reference to improve the current RED lol.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    sry guys i finished the orange cup and im back i pallet town , what to do now ?

Go to Viridian City, then to Route 1 and do the last event of the Main Plot, or wait for the Beta 11 release in 3 weeks.

EDIT:
    Oh, and you could also do the Flowerbud Village Arc, but it's kinda weird because you have to do everything in a specific order, and even in its beginning is a bit strange, i don't know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Go to Viridian City, then to Route 1 and do the last event of the Main Plot, or wait for the Beta 11 release in 3 weeks.

EDIT:
    Oh, and you could also do the Flowerbud Village Arc, but it's kinda weird because you have to do everything in a specific order, and even in its beginning is a bit strange, i don't know.

ok i did the bruno event, thank you

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Shouldn't that last screen's text be "Red: What the!? There's four of the........"? I mean Deoxys has just four formes - Normal, Attack, Defense, Speed.

Yes, you're right. I forgot to change the script. Originally, I was going to create a new form for Deoxys, hence why the original script says five.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    last screenshots are not avaliable to see and as I can see from people's reactions they should be pretty amazing. How can I see them basically :((((

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hi Aethestode, i have few questions about shiny pokemon. I have seen couple of them (for example shiny Lickilicky on Tarocco Island). How finding shiny works in Your hack? Is it take many times in bushes to find them or You just find them in only couple places?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hi Aethestode, i have few questions about shiny pokemon. I have seen couple of them (for example shiny Lickilicky on Tarocco Island). How finding shiny works in Your hack? Is it take many times in bushes to find them or You just find them in only couple places?

You can find a lot of them easily in the Orange Islands because of what the characters says many times, the tropical weather of the Archipielago, i think.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years

As it was said, they're easier to find in the Orange Islands. I don't know if it's like that in the current beta, but there were some grass tiles in which wou'd always find a shiny Pokémon.

Another way to get them is talking to some Pokémon you see on the overworld. Some of them are shiny Pokémon just waiting to get caught. I believe that different Pokémon appear on different days.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    which is the difference between this hack rom and Walkthrough? I found a few differences of cities and NPCs
    Sorry my bad english i am from South America
    Cheers

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    which is the difference between this hack rom and Walkthrough? I found a few differences of cities and NPCs
    Sorry my bad english i am from South America
    Cheers

I'm from South America too, if you want to PM about the game.
    About your question, I certainly didn't got what you tried to say xD..
    By "walkthrough" you mean the series that are made by some Youtubers?
    Well.. some of them uses the Beta 9.1 I think.
    The difference between Beta 9.1 and Beta 10c would be the texts, some graphics and the amount of Plot you can play.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I was wondering when and where I'd get Thunder TM... Right Now, I'm in Kinnow island in orange arc... I mean, is it yet to come or I have missed it somewhere? 'Search this thread' option hasn't been much of a help so.. Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I was wondering when and where I'd get Thunder TM... Right Now, I'm in Kinnow island in orange arc... I mean, is it yet to come or I have missed it somewhere? 'Search this thread' option hasn't been much of a help so.. Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)

I have it, so it's definitely obtainable since I don't use that kind of cheats, I can't remember how or where is it tho :c
    I'll edit this post if i find something about it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    Hey! I love this hack so much. I've play beta 9 and now I download the beta 10 and start playing, but I have a problem. I cant find bulbasaur... Where is ? Ive been going round and round in palette town and the forest but I cant see bulbasaur. Please help me :c

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hey! I love this hack so much. I've play beta 9 and now I download the beta 10 and start playing, but I have a problem. I cant find bulbasaur... Where is ? Ive been going round and round in palette town and the forest but I cant see bulbasaur. Please help me :c

Great!
    Another one to the Club of people who seems to hate the searching function..
    *Sigh* ... it's in this spot at Pallet Forest:

Back