• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    I have decode the stone slab under Vermilion City's water and got something like this:
    t85 s53r5t (top secret???)
    op5ns w85n
    49v9n7 w9t8
    wa9lord and (wailord and)
    relicant8 (relicanth)

Can some1 tell what the remaining letter mean, i can't figure it out.

P/s: i like it how a lot of Gintama characters appear at Valencia Island, but i can't find Gintoki anywhere, did anyone find him yet?

The secret opens when diving with Wailord and Relicanth
    Unlike on RSE, the order here is irrelevant. You just have to have them with you. Anyway, you'll have to wait for the next beta, because the door will open but the game will freeze when you're about to face Registeel
    As for Relicanth, you can catch him underwater (near the dead boat site, I think)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    After i beat the gyrados outside Mt.Moon, Misty says to go talk to the professor but wen i go to Pallet town to do so nothing happens? Can anyone tell me what to do

Edit : Nevermind, i didn't know i had to use the call thing inside the pokemon center.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION