• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Welp.. I definitely don't like Mega Pikachu X, so i'm hoping for a Mega Pikachu Y xDD
    Also, the Swordsmen Team were created to fight against Arceus?! Isn't that a plot twist? xDD
    Woah, Now I want to know what happens next <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Welp.. I definitely don't like Mega Pikachu X, so i'm hoping for a Mega Pikachu Y xDD
    Also, the Swordsmen Team were created to fight against Arceus?! Isn't that a plot twist? xDD
    Woah, Now I want to know what happens next <3

I didn't evolve mine just because he would lose his greatest weapon: the Fake Out/Speed Boost combo

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question, how do I use my savefile from beta 10c to other betas? (In this case beta 11)

If you use VBA:
    File > Export > Battery File > Save your file as "Name".sav
    Then patch a Clean FR ROM with the Beta 11 after it comes out, and then go to:
    File > Import > Battery File > Load your "Name".sav file.

johnyboy169

SEARCHING FUNCTION EXISTS FOR A REASON, FOR PETE'S SAKE!
    ... Lv30 or so to Ivysaur and Ivysaur at Lv40 to Venusaur.

Calm down there's no need to shout damnnn talk about discouraging someone from asking questions on here... i agree with you but you can answer a question without jumping down their throat. Did you ever consider that they maybe new to this website?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Johny, hell I've been here a while and still no damn clue what the search function is xD. Anyway the game's looking great, waiting till Beta 11 comes in the next following days to play.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Johny, hell I've been here a while and still no damn clue what the search function is xD. Anyway the game's looking great, waiting till Beta 11 comes in the next following days to play.

Im going to agree with johnny, and wolftamer as iv known previous messages from lunos to be less then respectable when it comes to answering questions in the community but hes quite expressive in that way and has helped the community as a whole if not in the best manner.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I understand johnyboy's point but i also understand how lunos feel , cause i feel the same , ask the same question too many times ...many times i said , there's a limit to people's patience ...

But Lunos hasnt said anything too much either , he was just shouting some normal words to me , no big deal :v

You dont know what search function is ? Well now you know , if you dont use it when you should , why was it created in the first place ? Then again , no big deal :v

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • well as far as I have seen Lunos has helped more people than others.But i still don't know that capitalizing some words would discourage someone well that's what I think cause it never discouraged me and hopefully no one would feel down....

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • well as far as I have seen Lunos has helped more people than others.But i still don't know that capitalizing some words would discourage someone well that's what I think cause it never discouraged me and hopefully no one would feel down....

Well i can think of alot of ways capitalizing a whole sentence can be discouraging as all your doing is strongly emphasising yourself but which intern is usually construed with shouting but like you said some people use it more as subjective preference. I try to refrain personally from using them myself but thats just me. Plus is usually a case of a desperate measure to make oneself heard above others and being in a pokemon community im sure theirs rules that would specify this more or atleast is an unspoken rule among the pokemon community.

Last edited:

johnyboy169

Well i can think of alot of ways capitalizing a whole sentence can be discouraging as all your doing is strongly emphasising yourself but which intern is usually construed with shouting but like you said some people use it more as subjective preference. I try to refrain personally from using them myself but thats just me. Plus is usually a case of a desperate measure to make oneself heard above others and being in a pokemon community im sure theirs rules that would specify this more or atleast is an unspoken rule among the pokemon community.

I agree especially when exclamation marks are used also, i just hope it doesn't put people of from asking questions on here because of the reaction that they might receive. Remember everyone that we are a poke'community so there is no need to be rude to each other :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I agree especially when exclamation marks are used also, i just hope it doesn't put people of from asking questions on here because of the reaction that they might receive. Remember everyone that we are a poke'community so there is no need to be rude to each other :)

Agh... Okay, my fault, Sorry.. I'll just avoid caps next time.
    But seriously, people need how to use a Forum before asking a question, it's BA.. basic.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Johny, hell I've been here a while and still no damn clue what the search function is xD.

Back