• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Aerodactyl's next :P
    Apparently, everyone forgot about the Name Rater

Btw, just found another bug (this time, on 11d)
    I caught Raikou, but my pokémon received exp points, despite not having beaten it

EDIT: Not just Raikou. It's happening whenever I catch a pokémon

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Judging by those maps, they imply that those regions will be complete. Is this true? If not, could you please make it a bit clearer so you don't get the same question ten times a day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    New maps

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

1) Read the glitch report please. I've already addressed this problem from the very beginning.
    2) Sevii Ticket is literally found in Sevii Island 1. I've also listed the location of ALL the tickets in the thread before.

Please use the Search function next time.

Yeah, it was meant to be Lugia. When I decided to add Orange Archipelago in, I scrapped the event.

Is this how maps look like in the game? Awesome if yes

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Judging by those maps, they imply that those regions will be complete. Is this true? If not, could you please make it a bit clearer so you don't get the same question ten times a day.

I like this question greatly and good one to ask we are all alittle curious as you do change the hack quite randomly at times

You never cease to amaze Aethestode! Keep up the good work! :)

Hes very impressive glad to see such strong support

Years
    OK, everybody here is saying that the sevii island ticket is found on sevii island one. BUT HOW THE **** DO I GO TO SEVII ISLAND ONE IF I DON'T HAVE THE TICKET ON THE FIRST PLACE...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    How difficult is making a hack of this magnitude? Was it hard to add Pokemon Fusion? Mega Evolutions/Primal Evolutions? And all the other stuff in this game? Just asking cause I am working on making my own hack and wondered about this stuff. And out of curiosity are the graphics a revamped version of fire red/leaf greens graphics?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    OK, everybody here is saying that the sevii island ticket is found on sevii island one. BUT HOW THE **** DO I GO TO SEVII ISLAND ONE IF I DON'T HAVE THE TICKET ON THE FIRST PLACE...
    You buy the ticket that will allow you to go to the sevii islands at the Vermillion Pokemart along with two others. A ship ticket is given to you by Yellow as a gift.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    where can I get water stone ?
    ps. I'm at 2nd gym :D

You'll get one in the S.S. Anne Robbery Chapter at Vermilion.

ON:
    Seriously, so many people asking so many stupid questions when they were answered so many times..
    People, c'mon, do something by yourselves, you have 10 fingers, 2 hands, 1 brain (... I think) and a bit of common sense.. right?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So in my previous save I saw the YingYan twins, and when I went into the cave (which I assume has Kyurrum) it would freeze. Thanks to BetaD, I no longer encounter the glitch. But when I go into it, it is just an empty cave with no Kyurum...

Yeah, that's because the chapter isn't complete yet. Kyurem only pops up after you finish the past arc (which isn't in the hack yet).

So in my previous save I saw the YingYan twins, and when I went into the cave (which I assume has Kyurrum) it would freeze. Thanks to BetaD, I no longer encounter the glitch. But when I go into it, it is just an empty cave with no Kyurum...

Aerodactyl's next

Apparently, everyone forgot about the Name Rater

Btw, just found another bug (this time, on 11d)
    I caught Raikou, but my pokémon received exp points, despite not having beaten it

EDIT: Not just Raikou. It's happening whenever I catch a pokémon

That's not a bug. I've changed the experience gaining system to resemble that of Pokemon X & Y (where catching pokemon grants exp). I just forgot to mention it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Didn't know that
    And Almos, Moon Stone devolves stone-evolving pokémon here. Go to Celadon's mall, on the 4th floor, or to the Orange League, and buy a Link Stone. It evolves trade-evolving pokémon like Onix, Scizor, etc

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2016
    Didn't know that
    And Almos, Moon Stone devolves stone-evolving pokémon here. Go to Celadon's mall, on the 4th floor, or to the Orange League, and buy a Link Stone. It evolves trade-evolving pokémon like Onix, Scizor, etc

I can't find anything called a link stone, I can purchase link cables, but even that is showing no use, could it be due to the beta?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Did you plan to move Mega Evolutions to this new system or they'll stay the same way as now?

Love this hack btw

Ttar0914

Years
    I can't find anything called a link stone, I can purchase link cables, but even that is showing no use, could it be due to the beta?

I assume, you're not playing Beta 11, do you? If that's the case, you should download Beta 11 immediately and start a new game, because old save files from older betas won't be compatible with the current beta.

Back