• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hey guys I found the waterfall where volcanion is hiding. But volcanion wasnt there. Do I need to talk to someone for him to appear?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2021
    Hi Aethestode,
    I started your hack today and I love it. But I have a problem, after helped Misty to catch Gyarados, I cant enter the cave which have the old man block my way. Is it a bug or I have to do something else? Thanks,

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What are the available tickets you can get in the game? Cause I read something in the mail that I need to go to nonami region

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Aethestode, did you block the path to the Power Plant? Or did you move it to somewhere else?
    I've already been on the whole Kanto but I still can't find it. The same already happened when I was trying to do the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter (which I, obviously, ended up not doing)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    So I need some help climbing mirage tower for the hoopa arc and the himlam? Island arc as well

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Aethestode, did you block the path to the Power Plant? Or did you move it to somewhere else?
    I've already been on the whole Kanto but I still can't find it. The same already happened when I was trying to do the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter (which I, obviously, ended up not doing)

I just started the Zap-Zap-Zapdos Chapter in Beta 11E and it's working perfectly:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    anyone know how i can get the latest Beta without patching and what not? can't do so on my droid.. would be immensely appreciated..

oh and This hack has to be the BEST pokemon game i have ever played

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    anyone know how i can get the latest Beta without patching and what not? can't do so on my droid.. would be immensely appreciated..

oh and This hack has to be the BEST pokemon game i have ever played

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I wish a shiny black jynx (color white maybe), black jynx and shiny jynx is catchable. The game is really cool. It would be awesome if these are added :)

suggestion.. Devolution spray (from pokemon TCG) would be nice than a moonstone to devolve a pokemon.

This game is way way fantastic having many regions. Many pokemon fans dream to have a game like this.. Thank you for sharing this to us.

Im have finished the 10C where bruno kills you and now starting all over again on 11E. When would the beta12 estimate be released?

If you would add more pokemons in the future hope you could add these: pink butterfree? green weedle? Snowmen Snorlax? Purple Kecleon? Gengar god, Alakazam god, giant Jigglypuff god ? (inspired in pokemon series). Merrick, Bort, Allotrope, and Dace (diance guards)

also a question.. I only see unown A. where are the other unowns? or is it meant to be only unown A?

sorry for lots of questions/suggestions.. I love your work. I would love to contribute ideas :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Hej Guys,

I have a problem... I fought Missingno and won, but when Im back in the normal world i have to speak with blue and green and so on, but it never ends. I stand in Prof. Ivy laboratory and when Im going out, i have to speak with blue again and again.
    I hope you can help me...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back