• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Eevee's Happiness must be at 220.
    Once you reach that, level it up in Night time.
    You can raise your pokemon's happiness by going to Celadon's Restaurant like 10 or 11 times.

Me in Beta 11E I have done it only one time and my Eevee was evolving, I didn't need to do it 10 or 11 times. And in previous betas, I had evolved my Eevee without going to Celadon's Restaurant.
    And you can raise pokemon's happiness also in Orange Archipelago. I don't remember now the name of the island, but there is a place in Orange Archipelago that you can raise the happiness.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Me in Beta 11E I have done it only one time and my Eevee was evolving, I didn't need to do it 10 or 11 times. And in previous betas, I had evolved my Eevee without going to Celadon's Restaurant.
    And you can raise pokemon's happiness also in Orange Archipelago. I don't remember now the name of the island, but there is a place in Orange Archipelago that you can raise the happiness.

Yeah, ikr.
    I just mentioned the Celadon's Restaurant specifically because it's easier to remember.
    Btw, you're probably talking about this house at Tangelo Island:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    The Sunfloras bug is on the route to Butwal Island
    Besides that and Gray's Mulch bug, I'm only remembering one more. Infinite items on Lunar Summit

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Bruh.. no more than 10 posts before I told how to evolve an Eevee into Umbreon, Espeon is almost exactly the same..
    Happiness 220 and a Level at day time..
    You can raise Eevee's Happiness through going to Celadon's Restaurant 11-12 times.
    Searching function exists for a reason.

ON:
    Aethestode, if you read it, why did you deleted the Bonus Chapters List from the Main Post? ;_; ...

Yeah, I'm planning to update the main thread. I just didn't have the time to do it due to work, etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Yeah, ikr.
    I just mentioned the Celadon's Restaurant specifically because it's easier to remember.
    Btw, you're probably talking about this house at Tangelo Island:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yeah, I was talking about this house. ;) :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hey Aethestode? I found a glitch in the Kanto Indigo League and whenever I try to sit next to Bill and move to talk to Green or Dr. O the game freezes...

Athestode might ask you a picture so he can find/understand the problem easier. So I think you should also upload a picture.

PKMTrainerZero

2nd League Champion
    Years
  • Eevee's Happiness must be at 220.
    Once you reach that, level it up in Night time.
    You can raise your pokemon's happiness by going to Celadon's Restaurant like 10 or 11 times.

Thank you Lunos, and i figuried out by my own lol xD
    P.D: the quote didn´t appear like always lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Pheww that MissingNo. was a tough nut to crack... I can feel I'm reaching the end of the beta 11E now ( I can be wrong, let's hope. ), and I must say it has been so very amazing. Are you really going to continue this through this many arcs ?
    Either way, I thorougly enjoyed your game, and except a few minors bugs, everything's a 100/10.
    Keep it up ! (y) :D

Ttar0914

Years
  • The Sunfloras bug is on the route to Butwal Island
    Besides that and Gray's Mulch bug, I'm only remembering one more. Infinite items on Lunar Summit

I was also wondering why there are Sunflora appearing while surfing from Butwal to Ascorbia Island. When reading Green's part, they should normally be Sharpedo. Also, how do you get to Lunar Summit? I can't get past those two on Southern Island...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    I was also wondering why there are Sunflora appearing while surfing from Butwal to Ascorbia Island. When reading Green's part, they should normally be Sharpedo. Also, how do you get to Lunar Summit? I can't get past those two on Southern Island...

You need the. Nuyan water key item ( available at golden island)
    Give it to the woman blocking your path and she will get pregnant lol

I wasn't able to find Cresselia, though T.T

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Golden Island is that women-only island
    As for Cresselia, I can't find it either

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • how to do the darkrai,cresellia and sword of justice.
    Cant find cresellia at lunar summit even at night,morning.
    Cant do darkrai event even though ive drowzee talked to mina,nothing happened.
    and in sevii island 8 cant find sword trio pokemon

For darkrai event, revisit hamlim.

Back