• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

(I hate inserting pokemon into the game... So time consuming and tedious).

32 of 150 Gen V pokemon are in the game
    Then I have to add 79 more pokemon (Gen VI)
    Then I have to add the Mega Evolution/Primal back in.
    Then I have to add the unique/fake Pokemon (e.g. Sarapi, Gastroper, Genesect's non-mechanized form).
    Then I have to add the fusion Pokemon.
    Then I have to add the Shadow Pokemon.

We have strong faith in you. This is the first time I joined in a forum because of your hack. I dont know if this is a job or just a hobby but thank you so much for making this hack.

Years
  • As most of you know... A year ago, I was going to make a hack for Green and Blue (Blue Chapter and Green Chapter). In those game, there'll be a post game saga like the Orange Archipelago. Green Chapter would involve Green going to the Nanomi Region to find the legendary birds and stop the spread of paras' spores, while Blue Chapter would have Blue visiting Decolore Islands to take his Gym Leader entrance exam but accidentally stumbling upon scientist reviving fossil pokemon and modifying them turning into mecha fossil pokemon. However, everything went down the drain when I literally don't have time to do focus on more than 1 hack.

Few months ago, I've decided to add the post game saga of Green Chapter and blue Chapter into Red Chapter (but have it focus on Red, and you'll only play bits of the saga). Now I've decided to change the storyline into full saga where it will focus on Green and Blue. This means that you'll be able to control as both Blue and Green in their respective post game saga.

Note: Several people have pm me in the past and now asking me whether I can add an option to play as Blue or Green in Red Chapter. I'm going to consider that.

Are you serious? That´s amazing!
    You are the best!
    Great work and I hope you doing well. Don´t stress yourself and take your time.
    One other question: How can I insert stickers of a Rom under my message. Because I want to support this Rom. Sorry for my noob question:/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Are you serious? That´s amazing!
    You are the best!
    Great work and I hope you doing well. Don´t stress yourself and take your time.
    One other question: How can I insert stickers of a Rom under my message. Because I want to support this Rom. Sorry for my noob question:/

Save the image to your computer, then go edit signature and there'll be an option to add a signature picture, then uploaf and save.

Awesome work, I just completed everything I can in beta 11. Can't wait for 12.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2017
    I already tried searching but having no luck finding anything, but i have a few of the fuse recipes and i was wondering how do you fuse some of them? do i need to go somewhere or what?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    These screenies are awesome. Also, i got a question (i asked you this question multiple, but you never gave me an answer.) are you considering the idea of givin' 4th 5th and 6th gen pokemons their proper cries? honestly it hurts so much so se a
    rhyperior with a bulbasaur cry hahahahaha

Oh god... Right... There still cries -.-... I thought I was nearly done with the Pokemon inserting.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I'm at Mt. Moon, in the same floor before Misty KOs a Grunt with her Starmie, and when I talk to this tile, this happens:

Spoiler:

The game doesn't freeze or anything, in fact, I just left Mt. Moon. Just thought I'd point that out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    Thanks for all your work aethestode you are the best!!
    And please add tyrunt and amaura in the VI gen of pokemons please...

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2017
    Thanks for all your work aethestode you are the best!!
    And please add tyrunt and amaura in the VI gen of pokemons please...

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Aethestode first of all: your hack rom is awesome
    I found a problem: i want to catch the Regi's and I already have Wailord and Relicanth and open the cave. When I enter and walk over the center appears a Cutscene where its supposed to apear Registeel but the sprite its a Gastly, then called me prof Oak to talk about the Regi and after the phonecall the screen turns black and the game is freeze. I'm playing the last beta (i download in the main post few days ago) and I dont know what to do. i trigged bad the event? I must do other quest before do this?
    Sorry for my English I speak Spanish hehe. :3
    Again: lot of thanks for your hackrom, im really enjoying it <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Sorry if I'm asking for help again and again. but now I'm stuck. I defeated delia. I caught all the rogue pokemon near rudy. I called Oak, he told me the story of Ash's dad etc. Tried calling Ivy, she did not pick up. Now where do I go? I came to Valencia Island, no one is in Ivy's lab or Pokemon centre. Also, I still havent found the town map, and none of the pokemon centres have town map.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    First off I just want to say I'm loving this hack, I just have one thing that's bugging me.

I cannot for the life of me find the Solar Ribbon for Eevee. I have done searches, watched videos, the only actual sighting I've seen is someone picking it up in a pokeball on the way from mt moon to cerulean, but I've checked there and there's nothing. I'm at the point in the game where I can surf and have gotten the volcano badge.

So my question remains, where is this thing? Any help would be appreciated as I feel like I'm either blind or looking where it actually isn't. And please be as specific as possible.

Years
  • First off I just want to say I'm loving this hack, I just have one thing that's bugging me.

I cannot for the life of me find the Solar Ribbon for Eevee. I have done searches, watched videos, the only actual sighting I've seen is someone picking it up in a pokeball on the way from mt moon to cerulean, but I've checked there and there's nothing. I'm at the point in the game where I can surf and have gotten the volcano badge.

So my question remains, where is this thing? Any help would be appreciated as I feel like I'm either blind or looking where it actually isn't. And please be as specific as possible.
    Solar Ribbon no longer exists, Eevee will evo into Espeon when max happiness at day

Years
  • Im at the indigo plateau. I have spoken to ash on phone. Beat green wheb stood next to blue. Ive spoken to everyone there but i cant get to the next part which im guessing you do the 1st battle of the tournament. Can someone let me know how to progress?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Aethestode first of all: your hack rom is awesome
    I found a problem: i want to catch the Regi's and I already have Wailord and Relicanth and open the cave. When I enter and walk over the center appears a Cutscene where its supposed to apear Registeel but the sprite its a Gastly, then called me prof Oak to talk about the Regi and after the phonecall the screen turns black and the game is freeze. I'm playing the last beta (i download in the main post few days ago) and I dont know what to do. i trigged bad the event? I must do other quest before do this?
    Sorry for my English I speak Spanish hehe. :3
    Again: lot of thanks for your hackrom, im really enjoying it <3

You're playing an old beta. That was already fixed in the latest beta
    Download the patch on the main post, a clean FireRed 1.0 rom and UPS Patcher

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    pokemon fusion isnt working for me i have the recipe venosaur and blastoise and i still cant do the fuse is there anything am missing ?

Back