• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Just an update.
    Wartortle War Chapter
    - New design for Celadon City
    - If Bulbasaur hasn't evolved yet by this point, there'll be a forced evolution where Bulbasaur evolves into an Ivysaur.
    - Prof Oak is now at the PC waiting for you. No need to call him anymore (This also mean people won't get lost anymore).
    GgPCRlm.png
    QFBUKsy.png
    nYLdGIf.png
    QRX318E.png

Alola Starter Chapter
    - Not present in previous beta
    O2SwZxD.png
    KXU2Hjt.png
    sB2cQGl.png
    cgSJZUZ.png

(Credit to GeoisEvil for the sprite)

Green's Tale #1
    AdmaQFY.png
    UyKFByO.png
    lIltOAC.png
    bmfqEFY.png

==Breaking In Chapter==
    - Red actually has his own unique Team Rocket sprite.
    - He also now have running, fishing, bike animation for the Team Rocket outfit.
    - The Team Rocket outfit item can be toggled on and off.
    - Minor NPC would react differently to you when you're wearing the Team Rocket Outfit.
    - You get to keep the Team Rocket outfit after the chapter.
    8uMRH6n.png
    OAI9uLd.png
    ObXnk8v.png
    r6SMMcQ.png
    SUFqP62.png
    Wow this looks awesome! And the way Green's battle sprite is! Awesome update, man! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Hey! im in the orange league and in the first trainer he have a pokemon with wonder guard and its so hard defeat him, anyone tell me how to defeat?

in order to defeat a pokemon with wonder guard you must attack with super effective moves. normal damage moves won't do any damage. You can also use non-damage dealing moves, like poison attack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Just an update.
    Wartortle War Chapter
    - New design for Celadon City
    - If Bulbasaur hasn't evolved yet by this point, there'll be a forced evolution where Bulbasaur evolves into an Ivysaur.
    - Prof Oak is now at the PC waiting for you. No need to call him anymore (This also mean people won't get lost anymore).
    GgPCRlm.png
    QFBUKsy.png
    nYLdGIf.png
    QRX318E.png

Alola Starter Chapter
    O2SwZxD.png
    KXU2Hjt.png
    sB2cQGl.png
    cgSJZUZ.png

(Credit to GeoisEvil for the sprite)

Green's Tale #1
    AdmaQFY.png
    UyKFByO.png
    lIltOAC.png
    bmfqEFY.png

==Breaking In Chapter==
    - Red actually has his own unique Team Rocket sprite.
    - He also now have running, fishing, bike animation for the Team Rocket outfit.
    - The Team Rocket outfit item can be toggled on and off.
    - Minor NPC would react differently to you when you're wearing the Team Rocket Outfit.
    - You get to keep the Team Rocket outfit after the chapter.
    8uMRH6n.png
    OAI9uLd.png
    ObXnk8v.png
    r6SMMcQ.png
    SUFqP62.png

wow we could use green to? you really are the best hacker dude. just a question, if we use green, when we battle are we gonna hav green pokemon iine up to?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    the truth is, everytime you update sir, it get me excited, please don't give up on this hack, and keep it up ^^

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • cool!! cant even wait to try it.... but can you add changeable costumes? like team rocket can there be more of those costumes.... would love to do something extra after finishing the game like some mini-stories for getting the dress

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    This hack rom is amazing! I find it some days ago and I think is the best pokemon game I played.

Really good job man!

Years
  • I'm finishing the game now, after I while that I didn't play although I don't want to farm 20+ lvls on all my pokemon is there a way to obtain rare candies?

I'm at the final tower in pumello island and with this squad I can't go past the salamence at lvl 90

PFJ5k2z.png

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    cool!! cant even wait to try it.... but can you add changeable costumes? like team rocket can there be more of those costumes.... would love to do something extra after finishing the game like some mini-stories for getting the dress

I'll think about it, I kinda just want to finish the Sevii Saga first.

Back