• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Still waiting. even it's delay.
    Merry Christmas to all 😊😊😊
    From the Philippines..

Neku D.Sakuraba

Gamer, Cosplayer and your Sister
    Years
  • If you're asking for a private release, that won't happen so forget it.
    If you're asking for an estimation on when will the Beta 12 be released.. that also won't happen.
    It'll be released at some point of today, that's the only thing we all know.

It'll come out today unless Aethestode says that he'll release it tomorrow.

That was more an estimation, sorry for my bad english x)
    And merry xmas ^^

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP SON! I HOPE ITS TODAY IT GETS RELEASED! My christmas sucked this is the gift im dying for. I dont care for any other hacks (especially sweet... Ugh!??????) I cant wait!?????? but i know having to wait longer will still make it that much more worthwhile. Ima check in later though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Aethestode, Dont worry bro. I was first impatient but I know that you dont like to make your games delayed so take all your time to give us a perfect gift in this perfect day :)
    And for the last time sorry for my immature behavior but I was just too impatient but now that I have reasons from the devs and other people Im finally calm down.

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • Your words are angelic😖. But seriously we are in total agreement... I wonder if those stupid herp pa derp jerks are gonna say more bad stuff. I hope not Aethestode don't need anymore crap from haters😔.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Today is 24 DEC where is beta 12 , ok so it delayed what even I can expect from aethe , he always lie lol.

I'd like you to read Aethestode's message which Valezio posted up there and understand that delays are not a planned thing, they just happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    -_- atleast I wasnt crying like a baby like u when I was raging. Go make your own pokemon red adventure if u can you!
    And we also trust him because HE did release all 1-11 betas so why wouldnt he release the 12th beta? LOGICS. DONT BE A DROPOUT

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Then how is he giving us updates about the game -_-
    Just was at his profile. No ban or stuff -_-
    I dont understand much of this website but I trust his previous background info

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2017
    You know whats funny? Those people who keeps on ranting and complained about the release date will still download it even if its late. Then act like they said nothing stupid. Those people should be banned since they are no help whats so ever. If you cant wait then stay away from this site. Play other pokemon mod! Your not obligated to download this mod nor play it. Your not even paying for it its free. So stop acting like ur the boss of the moders here. GFYS!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Why you think I will care about a person message who can't even complete his work in given time , he only do emotionally target all fans. May he never complete this Nintendo's game hack.

Aethestode truly wanted to finish developing the Beta 12 and release it at the given date, again, it wasn't possible because of reasons that were already stated (those that you refuse to read for no reason) and he's now checking for bugs and adding more content (!!!) to the Beta.
    I'll ask of you (again) to understand that delays are NOT something planned and that nobody can do anything about them, they just happen.

If you feel like you can do better and make a polished ROM Hack of the same quality that Aethestode shown with the Beta 12's Demo or better though, then by all means go ahead.

Last edited:
    Back