• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Hi. I cant seem to progress on the safari zone quest after the nidoking attacked me. I somehow doesn't go in the next scene. Any help? Btw this hack is the best I ever played. Kudos sir Aethestode.

I have the same issue.
    Hopefully Aethestode releases the next part soon.

------------------------------------

Hey, go check out my game, called Pokemon Looker.
    More info here:
    Pokecommunity:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9817144#post9817144
    Relic Castle:
    https://reliccastle.com/threads/1132/#post-6849

Neku D.Sakuraba

Gamer, Cosplayer and your Sister
    Years
  • Hi. I cant seem to progress on the safari zone quest after the nidoking attacked me. I somehow doesn't go in the next scene. Any help? Btw this hack is the best I ever played. Kudos sir Aethestode.

I finally finish the safari zone part, you just have to walk every part sometimes pidgeboat will talk to you and after go on the up and search the place where nidoking will attack you

Last edited:
    Years
  • How much waiting for the full version ..???
    I am extremely eager to see the new things and new regions...
    By the if you need anyone for beta testing.. I am free..😸😸😸

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Hey there, has anybody tried to play Beta 13 on real hardware? On my Everdrive GBA it crashes
    everytime I want to look at the info/summary of Poliwhirl. It also crashes sometimes at random
    points in the game. With VBA on the other hand it works great. Very frustrating...
    Great game by the way!

This is a hack can't be played on real hardrive Only VBA can handle these graphics and save files.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How much waiting for the full version ..???
    I am extremely eager to see the new things and new regions...
    By the if you need anyone for beta testing.. I am free..������������������
    The full thing with ~9 regions and such will surely take more than a year, most likely.
    I want to know in which part it is now i,e which beta, sorry for disturbing you.
    Beta 13 Part 1, from Pallet Town to Cinnabar Island in terms of plot and there's 7 Side Chapters that are also completable with no issues.

EDIT:
    But any other popular hack I found in this forum worked flawlessly. I even could play Beta 11E without any bugs caused by the flashcart. So did the creator tell you that directly? This
    question is obviously supposed to be read by Aethestode himself because only him can fix this if
    he knows how to.
    No, Arun isn't involved with the Hack's Development in the slightest, I don't think that he knows how the GBA or its Flashcards work and he surely didn't pass the question to the Discord Server because he's banned from it.
    I'll personally try to drop this question over there. Hopefully, Aethestode will get to read it and give a proper answer by himself.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The beta 13 is awesome. I only have one request. A guide for the bonus chapters.
    Unfortunately, nobody has made one yet.
    Hey Lunos, I would be very grateful if you did that! The same issue with the summary/info of the Pokemon appears also with the EZ Flash IV and the Revo K101+.
    I really hope that he tries to look into it since any other hack I played worked normally. It seems
    that it has something to do with the graphics of Gen. 5 Aethestode used to show the status of each
    Pokemon
    It looks like Aethestode won't be able to help you with this, unfortunately.
    grMD20u.png

However, I sent you a patch as a Visitor Message, I'd like you to give it a try and see if it works on the Flashcard or not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Excuse me, I know that this has already been discussed, but I'm stilll kind of confused though. So, my game was also one that is freezing, after Blue's rescuing event after you talk to her in the rooftop. I've red that this has alredy been fixed in the next patch, right? So, my question is that when I update to the next patch it will be automatically ok and I'll be able to continue my game? Or I'll need to reset my SAV file anyway? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The full thing with ~9 regions and such will surely take more than a year, most likely.

When it comes to Unova, Kalos and future regions, will they be a part of a separate kart and will there be a way to port Pokémon from one Kart to another?

Also, does that mean each region will take aprox 1-2 months each? Also, will all other regions also be separated into parts?

Excuse me, I know that this has already been discussed, but I'm stilll kind of confused though. So, my game was also one that is freezing, after Blue's rescuing event after you talk to her in the rooftop. I've red that this has alredy been fixed in the next patch, right? So, my question is that when I update to the next patch it will be automatically ok and I'll be able to continue my game? Or I'll need to reset my SAV file anyway? Thanks!

You should really patch the game as soon as you can, since it doesn't overwrite save data.

Last edited:

legend link9

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hey Lunos, I would be very grateful if you did that! The same issue with the summary/info of the Pokemon appears also with the EZ Flash IV and the Revo K101+.I really hope that he tries to look into it since any other hack I played worked normally. It seems that it has something to do with the graphics of Gen. 5 Aethestode used to show the status of each Pokemon

I have had no success myself by trying to play it via 3DS VC injection, however it plays just fine on any gba emulator on psp, which is how I'm playing it currently.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Excuse me, I know that this has already been discussed, but I'm stilll kind of confused though. So, my game was also one that is freezing, after Blue's rescuing event after you talk to her in the rooftop. I've red that this has alredy been fixed in the next patch, right? So, my question is that when I update to the next patch it will be automatically ok and I'll be able to continue my game? Or I'll need to reset my SAV file anyway? Thanks!
    It's hard to say, not gonna lie. What I do know is that it'll be worth to try loading it and checking by yourself once Aethestode releases it. I think that it should work correctly and that you won't need to restart though.
    When it comes to Unova, Kalos and future regions, will they be a part of a separate kart and will there be a way to port Pokémon from one Kart to another?

Also, does that mean each region will take aprox 1-2 months each? Also, will all other regions also be separated into parts?

1) No, they're not gonna be different ROMs. They will be updates that you will have to apply over your Beta 13 ROM or a Clean Fire Red ROM just like it's happening with the Glitchfix Patches.
    Of course, there could be a chance that all the content that Aethestode plans to include ends up not fitting in one ROM, but people will have to worry about that only when it happens. It's futile to think about it now.

2) The time that it will take to develop each region is impossible to determine.

3) Aethestode hasn't revealed his plans for the rest of the regions. Whether they're gonna be split just like Kanto or not will probably end up being decided by him personally or by a poll, again, just like it happened with Kanto.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Below is the latest Beta 13 patch (3rd Jan 2018). The patch ends at Cinnabar Island.
    Download a FireRed Squirrel rom. Using a UPS patcher, patch the UPS file onto a clean FireRed rom.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2io241j1ox4d7pj/Beta 13 (ALL PATCH FIX 1,2,3,4).ups

This patch fixes a lot of glitches as well as adding several new events and items.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU IN STARTING A NEW SAVEFILE. I'm sorry about this but the previous patch was so glitchy that some flags were messed up. It's better for the long run to just start a new save.

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • The Relic Beast Chapter isn't completable, wait for the next patch/release.

Is this pretty much the same for the Vengeful Maiden Bonus Chapter as well? If not I know how I start it but I can't figure out to continue it...:(

Also thank you again, Lumos, for being helpful. I owe ya, mate! :) :) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I tested the new patch and Safari Zone and Hospitality Stairs work perfectly. And the Anciebt Turtle was tottally surprise, I expected a Tirtouga kkkk

Back