• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Is this pretty much the same for the Vengeful Maiden Bonus Chapter as well? If not I know how I start it but I can't figure out to continue it...:(
    Yeah, both The Vengeful Maiden Chapter and The Safari Zone Chapter weren't working properly on the Patch 3. I hope that they're playable now, in the 4th Patch.
    This and also the location pls.
    Note: The places that I'm about to mention are where the respective Side Chapters begin.
    -Saving Bill Chapter: Route 24.
    -Love Letter Chapter: Vermilion City's Pokémon Fanclub.
    -Abandoned Gym Chapter: Vermilion City's Gym.
    -Pikachu and Friends Chapter: Celadon City's Mansion.
    -Blue's Tale #1: Celadon City.
    -Green's Tale #1: Lavender Town.
    -Ancient Turtle Chapter: Fuchsia City.
    -Evolution Chapter: Vermilion City's S.S. Anne Ship.
    -Dirty Carp Salesman Bonus Chapter: Route 4's Pokémon Center.
    -Patterns of Arbok Bonus Chapter: Talk with a NPC in Route 9.
    -Vengeful Maiden: A cabin inside Vermilion City's S.S. Anne Ship.
    -Safari Zone Chapter: Fuchsia City's Safari Zone.

Special Mentions:
    -Relic Beast Chapter: Route 12's Cemetery. You can start it but you can't finish it.
    -Lake Monster Chapter: Cerulean City. You can start it but you can't finish it.
    -Hospitality Chapter: Route between Celadon City and Floral City. You can start it but you can't finish it.

EDIT: Valezio confirmed that The Vengeful Maiden and The Safari Zone Chapters can be completed in the Patch #4.
    I also added the location where the Patterns of Arbok Chapter starts, also provided by him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU IN STARTING A NEW SAVEFILE. I'm sorry about this but the previous patch was so glitchy that some flags were messed up. It's better for the long run to just start a new save.

URG! I just got a team with decent stats too! Can you make a Pokémon editor so I don't have to wait for good stat mon again?

Also, since I still at the start, does that mean it won't affect flags not yet activated?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Yeah, both The Vengeful Maiden Chapter and The Safari Zone Chapter weren't working properly on the Patch 3. I hope that they're playable now, in the 4th Patch.

Note: The places that I'm about to mention are where the respective Side Chapters begin.
    -Saving Bill Chapter: Route 24.
    -Abandoned Gym Chapter: Vermilion City's Gym.
    -Pikachu and Friends Chapter: Celadon City's Mansion.
    -Blue's Tale #1: Celadon City.
    -Green's Tale #1: Lavender Town.
    -Ancient Turtle Chapter: Fuchsia City.
    -Evolution Chapter: Vermilion City's S.S. Anne Ship.
    -Dirty Carp Salesman Bonus Chapter: Route 4's Pokémon Center.
    -Patterns of Arbok Bonus Chapter: Talk with a NPC in Route 9.

Special Mentions:
    -Vengeful Maiden: A cabin inside Vermilion City's S.S. Anne Ship.
    -Safari Zone Chapter: Fuchsia City's Safari Zone.
    -Relic Beast Chapter: Route 12's Cemetery. You can start it but you can't finish it.
    -Lake Monster Chapter: Cerulean City. You can start it but you can't finish it.
    -Hospitality Chapter: Route between Celadon City and Floral City. You can start it but you can't finish it.

EDIT: Valezio confirmed that The Vengeful Maiden and The Safari Zone Chapters can be completed in the Patch #4.
    I also added the location where the Patterns of Arbok Chapter starts, also provided by him.

Well, i did the safari zone chapter without bugs, but no moment appears "End of Safari Zone Chapter". I went to house with the Pidgeybot, talk with all NPC's, I went until the lake where finish the Ancient Turtle Chapter and go out to the safari zone and not appear the end of chapter

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    if i made it all the way to the end of the hack without anygame breaking or side quest hindering glitches would you still say to create a new save?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Hmmm, I have questions, but I bet there will be no answers. How do I obtain this without cheating. And to those that cheated to get behind the trees, what is in the Pokeball?

EDIT: I restarted my game, because Anesthode told me to, due to people missing some side lore and stuff like that. Apparently Ice is supper-effective against Machoke. Forgot to screenshot it. Just take my word for it.

Attachments

• wtf.png
      wtf.png
      66.1 KB · Views: 16
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    Hmmm, I have questions, but I bet there will be no answers. How do I obtain this without cheating. And to those that cheated to get behind the trees, what is in the Pokeball?

EDIT: I restarted my game, because Anesthode told me to, due to people missing some side lore and stuff like that. Apparently Ice is supper-effective against Machoke. Forgot to screenshot it. Just take my word for it.

just got it to check for you...its a lil easter egg for cheaters not really usable

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hmmm, I have questions, but I bet there will be no answers. How do I obtain this without cheating. And to those that cheated to get behind the trees, what is in the Pokeball?

what is it though? what does it do?
    Again, you have to check it by yourself, otherwise there's no point.

About Ice type being super effective against fighting, I don't know for sure yet, but it could simply be one of the balancing related changes. I'll make sure to drop the question in the Discord Server and check.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    This is a stupid question but I still want to ask it:
    Will part 2 contain the contents of part 1 or will you start part 2 from cinnabar island?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • This is a stupid question but I still want to ask it:
    Will part 2 contain the contents of part 1 or will you start part 2 from cinnabar island?
    As it was said before, it'll be an update just like any of the 4 glitchfixes released so far.
    You will have to complete the events at Cinnabar Island in order to play the rest of the Kanto Region Arc.

ON: I already reported this in the Discord Server but I think that I should mention it just in case, right now, there's 2 game breaking bugs in the 4th Patch that doesn't allow the Player to properly play the game. One is in Blue's Tale #1 and the other one is during the Breaking In Chapter.
    So yeah, for those of you who actually followed Aethestode's advice, wait for a fix instead of reporting it 3248927492743947 times.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    As it was said before, it'll be an update just like any of the 4 glitchfixes released so far.
    You will have to complete the events at Cinnabar Island in order to play the rest of the Kanto Region Arc.

ON: I already reported this in the Discord Server but I think that I should mention it just in case, right now, there's 2 game breaking bugs in the 4th Patch that doesn't allow the Player to properly play the game. One is in Blue's Tale #1 and the other one is during the Breaking In Chapter.
    So yeah, for those of you who actually followed Aethestode's advice, wait for a fix instead of reporting it 3248927492743947 times.

Ok thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Thx! I was soo lucky to check today :D. Btw do you have any idea when will the 2nd half of the game will be released? if so can you tell us a date like around this date to that date for example: 1-6 january or something like this? If not its ok just take all your time boss :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Thx! I was soo lucky to check today :D. Btw do you have any idea when will the 2nd half of the game will be released? if so can you tell us a date like around this date to that date for example: 1-6 january or something like this? If not its ok just take all your time boss :3

I think it's some time next week.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2018
    So I'm on beta 13 and can't enter the cinnabar mansion. I have defeated moltres and have access to floral city, but I don't know how to enter the cinnabar mansion. Help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So I'm on beta 13 and can't enter the cinnabar mansion. I have defeated moltres and have access to floral city, but I don't know how to enter the cinnabar mansion. Help?
    The Cinnabar Mansion isn't accessible in the Beta 13 Part 1.
    Just one question, is there any way to evolve an eevee back into a normal type?
    The Evolution Coral allows you to evolve Eevee back into itself or into any of its evolutions minus Mystereon and Omneon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2019
    The Cinnabar Mansion isn't accessible in the Beta 13 Part 1.

The Evolution Coral allows you to evolve Eevee back into itself or into any of its evolutions minus Mystereon and Omneon.

Thank you for answering, may i ask where can i find this The Evolution Coral ?

PS. I found a bug in the Celadon City old man's house, steve is still here sleeping even the old man told me he had left

Back