• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2018
    Thank you for answering, may i ask where can i find this The Evolution Coral ?

PS. I found a bug in the Celadon City old man's house, steve is still here sleeping even the old man told me he had left

You were supposed to pick it up during the evoultion side chapter.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thank you for answering, may i ask where can i find this The Evolution Coral ?
    As czarmander said, you can pick it up in the S.S. Anne's Underwater Spot. It's inside a Poké Ball at the right of the platform where Red finds a Water Stone to evolve Poliwhirl with.
    If you're using the 4th Patch, you can go back to that place and pick up the Coral by jumping from the S.S. Anne's deck, like this:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2019
    As czarmander said, you can pick it up in the S.S. Anne's Underwater Spot. It's inside a Poké Ball at the right of the platform where Red finds a Water Stone to evolve Poliwhirl with.
    If you're using the 4th Patch, you can go back to that place and pick up the Coral by jumping from the S.S. Anne's deck, like this:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Thank you for the answer!
    I have just found it in my bag

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    DUnno if this is a bug or intended, but one tail Vulpix can learn move Necromancy from move relearner. This move is 100% acc. one hit K.O. move, even though it says 255 power, it have signal beam animation.
    Btw anyone figured out how it can evolve?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    i found an issue with your newest patch

when you trigger the ice snorlax event the world gets all glitched up and black squares appear everywhere

i tested it on the older unpatched original game and its working fine so between the updated game and patch 4 something messed up

Edit : tested it some more..if you just walk in a cave and walk out the balck goes away and the snorlax stays..so not a major glitch thankfully

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I just found a glitch in the newest patch: the game freezes whenever you enter the Pokémon Centre in Pallet Town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi!
    Was wondering where I can find the 1-Tail Vulpix I've been hearing a lot about.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    I just found a glitch in the newest patch: the game freezes whenever you enter the Pokémon Centre in Pallet Town.

What happens to me is that whenever you enter in that Pokemon Centre, a slot machine activates from nowhere and it says that you've run out of coins and that the game is over! ??????

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I just found a glitch in the newest patch: the game freezes whenever you enter the Pokémon Centre in Pallet Town.
    What happens to me is that whenever you enter in that Pokemon Centre, a slot machine activates from nowhere and it says that you've run out of coins and that the game is over! ������
    Are you 2 sure that you're using the last patch?

1) Apply this patch over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM
    2) Apply this patch over your Patched ROM.
    3) Start a new savefile and enjoy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Hello. Forgive me for noob question. Will I be able to play on old save after a new beta surfaces? Or it will be new game only?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    After that, go to the ship's deck.
    Also, just in case, you have to speak with her during the midnight for the chapter to work correctly.

tested thatspoke to her at midnight on the old and new version of it and even went back to the first time i went to the ss anne and spoke to her at midnight on the very first encounter

she was nowhere to be found on the deck in any of those

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello. Forgive me for noob question. Will I be able to play on old save after a new beta surfaces? Or it will be new game only?
    It is highly suggested for people to begin a new save using the latest patches.
    There's no way to tell if the same's gonna happen again at some point down the road.
    tested thatspoke to her at midnight on the old and new version of it and even went back to the first time i went to the ss anne and spoke to her at midnight on the very first encounter

she was nowhere to be found on the deck in any of those

The chapter wasn't working correctly before, however, it works perfectly fine with the latest patches.
    Go to that cabin at the S.S. Anne during the midnight and everything should be working correctly.

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Just a question, how many times can Eevee devolve and evolve? Is it infinite or what?

Edit: Have Evol Coral. I Dunno if it is infinite or not. Too scared to check.

EDIT: It's fien checked it. Infinite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    When I play as blue and go downstairs in the rocket base in celadon. Everything is just black and idk what to do.

Back