• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Sorry for a noob question but will I be able to continue playing on old save when new beta is out?

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • I swear that Poliwrath learned Psychic. Why isn't it learning it now?

EDIT: WTH, why isn't Alakazam not learning Psychic?
    Source: Alakazam Level 40, No learn Psychic, can't relearn Psychic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    The link to the discord server has expired as of right now. Anyone know of a new link. Much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2018
    I am having the same problem, but I guess I have to play through it...?

There is a different way to heal your Pokemon besides the pokemon center in pallet town. You can talk to your mother to heal your pokemon for you when the pokemon center is glitches.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I hear that the bonus chapter of the dirty carp salesman would start in the poke center on route 4....but there's nothing there. Point a finger m8s?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Hey, if anyone is able to, link me a chart with all of the Eeveelution's abilities and stats in this game. I want to know which is the best for what I need. And if I'm going to do another playthrough of Red Adventures, I could change up my tactics.

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • I really need to stockpile some of these as I go along. (Note to self: Make folder for cheaters)...

EDIT: I'd like to know where the heck is the lucky eggs, my doods.

EDIT: Sorry for the spam. I'll try to prevent it next time. My bad.

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      ioughtaknow.PNG
      56.8 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    Hey, if anyone is able to, link me a chart with all of the Eeveelution's abilities and stats in this game. I want to know which is the best for what I need. And if I'm going to do another playthrough of Red Adventures, I could change up my tactics.

from what i saw earlier i think of the brand new eevee evolutions the rock type is the fastest and highest attack

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    There is one more bug but game work when im in Museum while it is bruning and i left it and again go in its normal museum later again left and again go in and it burning and it change everytime i left museum :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2018
    I need some help, soo, i just defeated Moltres and idk what to do (Beta 13 maybe?) So, i found that Beta 13 is 'til Cinnabar, when will the next version come, and can i continue from this save somehow?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Umm..guys..ive been really busy these days(xams)...so im not much updated here...can anyone answer my doubts
    1.first of all i had heard that beta 12 will b the final version but in the front page im seeing download link of beta 13 demo ver...so im confused what is final what is not
    2.if download link of 13 is available then that means beta 12 must have been released..but i dont see beta 12's downld link anywhere..help me plss

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Umm..guys..ive been really busy these days(xams)...so im not much updated here...can anyone answer my doubts
    1.first of all i had heard that beta 12 will b the final version but in the front page im seeing download link of beta 13 demo ver...so im confused what is final what is not
    2.if download link of 13 is available then that means beta 12 must have been released..but i dont see beta 12's downld link anywhere..help me plss

Apparently It's called beta 13, so people wouldn't confuse it with the beta 12 demo, because so many things were added to this version

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Does anyone get sharp beak and then crash while entering bag?

Nope, but when I talk to him he will give me another one, and than another one etc...I guess he will give you as many as you want. Dunno if this was fixed in newest patch.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • I need some help, soo, i just defeated Moltres and idk what to do (Beta 13 maybe?) So, i found that Beta 13 is 'til Cinnabar, when will the next version come, and can i continue from this save somehow?

According to schedule, Aethestode will have it finished this Sunday. After that, patch that new .ups file onto the patched 13.1 game and you'll be able to continue. At least that's what I remembered reading.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When I play as blue and go downstairs in the rocket base in celadon. Everything is just black and idk what to do.
    1) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM.
    2) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    3) Enjoy.

Detailed steps on how to apply patches right here.
    Sorry for a noob question but will I be able to continue playing on old save when new beta is out?
    As long as you give to your .sav file the exact same name as your ROM? Yes.
    However, there may be situations where restarting will be highly suggested, just like it happened now, with the 4th Patch.
    I hear that the bonus chapter of the dirty carp salesman would start in the poke center on route 4....but there's nothing there. Point a finger m8s?
    Make sure that you're using the latest patch.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

One more cheat item for you people.
    I really need to stockpile some of these as I go along. (Note to self: Make folder for cheaters)...
    ^ Is there a point in doing this..?
    EDIT: I'd like to know where the heck is the lucky eggs, my doods.
    Just like in Vanilla Fire Red, you can find wild Chanseys holding a Lucky Egg. However, the chance is quite low.
    EDIT: Or so I've thought. I guess that Aethestode removed the items that wild Chansey could carry, because I caught a lot of them and none had a Lucky Egg, not even a Lucky Punch.

Is there a list of pokemon locations for the new beta?
    Yep, here you go.

Last edited:
    Back