• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • No, that should be 23, including the ones in celadon dept store

Work up, calm mind, roar, toxic, Hail ,bulk up, hidden power, taunt, ice beam, blizzard, hyper beam, protect, rain dance, safeguard, frustration, rock throw, thunder, thunderbolt, leech life brick break, protect, flamethrower torment, flame charge, rest, attract, venoshock

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    HM01 Cut - Erika gives it to you in Celadon City in order to access Route 17.
    HM04 Strength - Random Mister Totally not Giovanni gives it to you after the events in Pewter City's Museum.
    HM03 Surf - You get it on the Underwater Spot of Route 19.
    I would make a video of every single obtainable TM, but I lack the video editing skills to make it.. watchable. I suggest you to go through Kanto after getting the Volcano Badge after getting the 3 HMs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8T9WkD4RM 13:20 cut
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGMxSXx9XjE 24:50 strength
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcmpthQ5SpU 2:20 or just the whole quest at the very start surf

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha, that it has
    Loving those screenshots..classic blue, in that situation{XD}

Also, when does the road to stardom chapter activate? I saw the jiggly mic while trying to catch the shiny spearow..however theres no cutscene saying that the chapters been started. Just wondering whether theres anything else i need to do before encountering jiggly
    Plus ive got 2 ice snorlaxes now..that normal? First time, after patching, i could catch one which was present on the map. This time, i walked to the usual location, the cutscene activated and i was able to catch one...

Aethesthode stated that, road to stardom, isn't supposed to be able to be started until after Silph Co

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Work up, calm mind, roar, toxic, Hail ,bulk up, hidden power, taunt, ice beam, blizzard, hyper beam, protect, rain dance, safeguard, frustration, rock throw, thunder, thunderbolt, leech life brick break, protect, flamethrower torment, flame charge, rest, attract, venoshock

Thanks dude, I was actually missing 3 TMs from Celadon's Dept. Store
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Hmm...ok
    Thanks
    What abt the Snorlax..is it 1 or 2
    I don't think you're supposed to have 2 Icy Snorlax, no.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2019
    I do not save ingame..i usually save the game through emulator's save slot...(much faster and can play 2 accounts-me and my bro)....so my question is- Do i have to save ingame to continue playing when new patch comes out? Isnt it possible to continue with my emulators save slot?

I'm playing on my psp and relying on savestates. just make sure you use the same name for the save state file and actual game

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022

Hi. I'm at Cinnabar Island and I don't know what to do. Arnold is blocking the mansion... I already fought with Moltres, met Mewtwo... What should I do now?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Work up, calm mind, roar, toxic, Hail ,bulk up, hidden power, taunt, ice beam, blizzard, hyper beam, protect, rain dance, safeguard, frustration, rock throw, thunder, thunderbolt, leech life brick break, protect, flamethrower torment, flame charge, rest, attract, venoshock

you repeat protect and yes, this 4 TM's from Celadom Market is what miss for me. The another is Shadow Ball in Celadon Cassino

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Ok, two things

1. Do all the eeveelutions learn moves of their type across the board?

2. Is it ok to go to the power plant or should that be done later on?

Years
  • Thanks dude, I was actually missing 3 TMs from Celadon's Dept. Store

I don't think you're supposed to have 2 Icy Snorlax, no.

Yeah that's no prob

So when you fight the Snorlax, are u supposed to feel sleepy and then get rescued by it?

you repeat protect and yes, this 4 TM's from Celadom Market is what miss for me. The another is Shadow Ball in Celadon Cassino

Oh yeah that ones there too.. no money tho:-<
    Else I'd have bought it used it on my corpse and let it rip

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Well that's lame, only dled this room cus all the Pokemon in the first post images.
    And they're already inserted, it's just that they'll appear in the rest of the regions that this Hack will eventually have (if nothing goes wrong).
    So when you fight the Snorlax, are u supposed to feel sleepy and then get rescued by it?
    Nope, that cutscene is supposed to happen before fighting the Icy Snorlax, I think.

Back