• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Everytime I use Rom patcher it never works and I can't play the rom that should've been patched.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey. My Bulbasaur didn't evolve at level 16? Is this intentional? He's level 18 right now

See:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Mine evolved at level 24
    The change was implemented in one of the 2 latest patches, so that means that you're not using them.
    Why does the bike break after the bike contest?
    The official reason is because making every single Bike OW Sprite frame for every single character and every single one of their costumes is too much work, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Is there a pattern in slot machines in game corner?
    Because apparently four machine gave me better chance to win.Today I collected enough coin to buy porygon.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question, is the blue tale chapter bug?, how to get out of the team rocket's hideout?, when I go down further the screen will turn to black.
    You're lacking the latest patches. "FIX FIX FIX.ups" fixes that issue and another game breaking one in Celadon.
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.
    If you're using a savefile from the Beta 13 Patch 1, 2 or 3, it is highly suggested to start a new savefile.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2018
    Hi, I've been playing this game and I already finished it (I think? I've battled moltres and got the badge after it) but I somehow got stuck in the top floor of that creepy old guy's house that asks you to clean his wife's tombstone, is there any way to get out of there? It won't let me walk down the stairs.

Also, I thought this was a finished hack, is there any finished version of this or am I getting confused?

Years
  • Nope, that cutscene is supposed to happen before fighting the Icy Snorlax, I think.

Hmm..when I caught the Snowlax that didn't activate..but I just tried it out now and it is..should I catch a second one and finish that chapter or leave it as is?

I have no idea bout patching and all...but its ok ill try myself..jst wanted to know which app is the best for patching roms?

You can use Rompatcher as Venomsplatter said, (haven't used it for patching)or you can just patch the file in your pc using nups patcher and transfer to phone
    After downloading there will be an option to apply a ups patch to a file, just click on the squirrels fire red gba u have. Then select the ups file used to patch from the 'create ups patch' option, after the patching is done, rename the fire red/adventures red file and voila

Last edited:

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • Hi, I've been playing this game and I already finished it (I think? I've battled moltres and got the badge after it) but I somehow got stuck in the top floor of that creepy old guy's house that asks you to clean his wife's tombstone, is there any way to get out of there? It won't let me walk down the stairs.

Also, I thought this was a finished hack, is there any finished version of this or am I getting confused?
    There is no finished version read the description. I'm not sure which you are playing but Beta 11 and Beta 13 can both be downloaded. Beta 13 is glitchy as hell because Aethestode is going back and improving dialogue, graphics, and the maps. (I also think he removed the herp derp guys, they were basically people who ripped on him for making this game. But i say if you dont like the game find another hack or official game.😒) Beta 11 can be downloaded here too though. It is reallllly long. You can do Kanto, Orange Island, Sevii islands, part of Hoenn, and 2 other locations. It is also more stable in my opinion. However the next Beta 13 Part 2 should be better and im just guessing. But i think the whole Kanto region story will be complete with more bugs that will need to be squished. But these things happen.

Okay have been neglecting to play Beta 13 Part 1 with the fix fix fix and wtf patches applied. Started 2 play yesterday and here are some of the glitches i have noticed 1 of them may not be a glitch. But if it is its a big one.
    1. Any enemy flying type and bug type pokemon
    (npc's pokemon, and wild) Ice moves are not "SUPER EFFECTIVE!"There are no damage multipliers is what i mean.
    2. THIS 1 MAY NOT BE A GLITCH I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING IF SO CORRECT ME! Inside the Team Rocket base i need to "press a switch to open the hatch." i've searched all over and used A button on all objects cannot find or it may be a game ending glitch.
    3. After you throw out your pokemon during a battle scene wearing any different costume other than the Original. When Red slides off screen his color goes negative. But i can live with that just brining to your attention.
    4. If you dont interact with the Marshstomp in Vermilion city before sleeping at Misty's house like i did. You will not encounter it.

This is all I know of right now. I cannot proceed the story once I enter Rocket base. Im stuck... Where is the dam switch anyway just so I know if I even found it.

Okay have been neglecting to play Beta 13 Part 1 with the fix fix fix and wtf patches applied. Started 2 play yesterday and here are some of the glitches i have noticed 1 of them may not be a glitch. But if it is its a big one.
    (npc's pokemon, and wild) Ice moves are not "SUPER EFFECTIVE!"There are no damage multipliers is what i mean.
    2. THIS 1 MAY NOT BE A GLITCH I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING IF SO CORRECT ME! Inside the Team Rocket base i need to "press a switch to open the hatch." i've searched all over and used A button on all objects cannot find or it may be a game ending glitch.
    3. After you throw out your pokemon during a battle scene wearing any different costume other than the Original. When Red slides off screen his color goes negative. But i can live with that just brining to your attention.
    4. If you dont interact with the Marshstomp in Vermilion city before sleeping at Misty's house like i did. You will not encounter it.

This is all I know of right now. I cannot proceed the story once I enter Rocket base. Im stuck... Where is the dam switch anyway just so I know if I even found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Okay have been neglecting to play Beta 13 Part 1 with the fix fix fix and wtf patches applied. Started 2 play yesterday and here are some of the glitches i have noticed 1 of them may not be a glitch. But if it is its a big one.

Yes well the final fixes seem to squashed most of the glitches...it's pretty bug free now I think
    1. Mostly intended..for balancing i think...pretty sure this topic wouldve come up on the discord server (I'm not in it btw probably Lunos or Valezio could answer this, and I think they have)
    2. Do u mean the arrow panel ? That has also been clarified and the switches are located on those cuboidal thingies with the flashing lights..just press all of them and two of them will have the switches disabling the panel
    3. Found that too..but doesn't affect gameplay
    4. You're not supposed to catch a marshtomp or a mudkip..why would u go to Vermilion before finishing cerulean
    U can only catch those during the cerulean monster bonus chap (reference to 11e that is) and since there's no rock smash marshtomp can't be obtained presently

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have no idea bout patching and all...but its ok ill try myself..jst wanted to know which app is the best for patching roms?
    NUPS Patcher. Here you have a straightforward guide about how to apply patches using it.
    You're getting confused, yeah. Beta 11E had more unpolished content than the Beta 13 but it wasn't complete.
    Also, the issue with "the creepy old guy's house" is already fixed for the Beta 13 Part 2.
    Right now, the Beta 13 Part 1 which is the latest release, ends after getting the Volcano Badge.
    Hmm..when I caught the Snowlax that didn't activate..but I just tried it out now and it is..should I catch a second one and finish that chapter or leave it as is?
    Right now, I suggest you to avoid the event. It is clearly bugged and not complete.
    1) Balancing related changes.
    2) You clearly didn't search hard enough.
    3) Unfixable issue, at least for now.

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • Yes well the final fixes seem to squashed most of the glitches...it's pretty bug free now I think
    1. Mostly intended..for balancing i th88think...pretty sure this topic wouldve come up on the discord server (I'm not in it btw probably Lunos or Valezio could answer this, and I think they have)
    2. Do u mean the arrow panel ? That has also been clarified and the switches are located on those cuboidal thingies with the flashing lights..just press all of them and two of them will have the switches disabling the panel
    3. Found that too..but doesn't affect gameplay
    4. You're not supposed to catch a marshtomp or a mudkip..why would u go to Vermilion before finishing cerulean
    U can only catch those during the cerulean monster bonus chap (reference to 11e that is) and since there's no rock smash marshtomp can't be obtained presently
    Okay ill answer in the same order.
    1. Oh okay got you though im fairly new and dont know what Discord is. But it will all work itself out.
    2. I interacted with everything on every floor any thing that made Red talk but he says something like Flashing Lights blah blah. But ill try again.
    3. True. Im glad i wasnt the only one😄. Nice perception considering its quick.
    4.I goofed i mixed the cities up my bad.😂

Back