• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
Years
  • So wait the new beta only has kanto? Not hoenn and the other regions in the description for beta 11 or? And are there any shiny's in this game to catch by chance?

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hey, my nephew missed the coral in the S.S. Anne, is it possible to get it a second time?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Hello. Can i evolve a magmar with just a link stone, or will i need a magmarizer? If i do need a magmarizer, where can i get one?

Also somebody stated that light ball doesnt have any effect on pikachu, can this be confirmed for beta 13 as well?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    You can jump from the SS Anne back to the underwater by going to the place where you fought Lt Surge for the last time, just run towards the water and you should go back.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Will there just be part 1 and part 2 of BETA 13 or will there be a part 3?
    No. Part 2 will have the rest of Kanto. I said it literally 2 or 3 posts before yours.
    So wait the new beta only has kanto? Not hoenn and the other regions in the description for beta 11 or? And are there any shiny's in this game to catch by chance?
    1) Yes, it only has Kanto and it's not complete yet.
    2) No, it doesn't have any other regions.
    3) Yes. Check the Bonus Section of my obtainable Pokémon guide for more information.
    I dont like beta 13 at all . I want more regions not graphics improvement.
    Come back in a year or two.
    Hey, my nephew missed the coral in the S.S. Anne, is it possible to get it a second time?
    Yes, just go back to the S.S. Anne's dock and jump into the Underwater Spot like this:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Hello. Can i evolve a magmar with just a link stone, or will i need a magmarizer? If i do need a magmarizer, where can i get one?

Also somebody stated that light ball doesnt have any effect on pikachu, can this be confirmed for beta 13 as well?
    Magmar evolves with a Fire Stone in the Beta 13 Part 1, the Magmarizer isn't implemented.
    The Light Ball does not work with Pika, it works with the regular Pikachu that you can catch in Viridian Forest.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    The Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge. Also no, the Cinnabar Mansion is not accessible.

1) Kangaskid can evolve into Kanghaskoo or Kanghaskan depending on its PID, just like Wurmple.
    3) Route 4's Pokémon Center? I suggest you to take a closer look at it :P
    4) Both evolve with a Link Stone, you can find some in the overworld and you can also buy them in Celadon City's Department Store.

1. That's personality value... was it? And this was why I hated training wurmples. Anyway the level for Kangaskid evolution is still 20, right? But still I don't want to keep going with trial and error. I guess I'll just stick to my Kanghaskan. Oh for the cubone, why didn't my Kangaskid evolve into one? It was holding a skull.
    3. I see. I just talked to the guy. Never really bought it. I'm imagining based on what you've implied that its oddish with taped scales and wallpaper to make it look like a feebas...
    4. Thanks for that. I'll see if I can find one. So a link stone is used on any pokemon that would normally require a trade then. I'll take note of that.

So about the town map...?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Despite being a long fan of this hack i never played beta 11 (beta 10 too i think i dont really remember) because i kept seeing new versions screw up the save so i was waiting for the final version to play once from start to finish...
    Is it worth it playing beta 11?
    Or do you think it will ruin beta 13 and higher for me?

I always remember in every new version there were things changed even in the first parts of the game which i liked very much, the hack always felt fresh that way xD
    But im not sure how many more times i can replay this hack i already did like 10 playthroughs and played 9999999 other hacks so you can understand how i barely can play a hack anymore without a speed up button in most pokemon battles :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    one question says there will be multiple regions but you can not see unova or kalos although it says it will be alola so it will be unova and kalos in the game?

Back