• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
Years
  • You know this beta has been quite different. I wonder how the Orange islands are gonna be? I love the creativity put into it. It also feels like the events could be canon as well. Am I alone on this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    This might sound a little... entitled I guess? But uh does anyone know of some hex I could inject to unlock all the outfits from the start? Maybe if at some point early on you could buy some simple outfits it would be ok but I dislike having to unlock each outfit as I progress, especially when there are some I like more than others and would rather just have those than to go through the game wondering when I'll finally get an outfit I like.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2023
    i finished beta 11
    is there any new beta up ?(that u can finish)
    i was waiting for beta 12 like 2 months ago
    and now all i can see is beta 11 and beta13 (part1)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Damn dude those pics always make my eyes fall in love xD
    I like digimon too so i cant wait to see a agumon in the next betas

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • i finished beta 11
    is there any new beta up ?(that u can finish)
    i was waiting for beta 12 like 2 months ago
    and now all i can see is beta 11 and beta13 (part1)
    Beta 12 is literally Beta 13 Part 1 but with less Side Quests and it ends after Lavender Town.
    To answer your question, no, there isn't a beta with more content than the Beta 11E yet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Not even out of Kanto with the development? Wow. Something tells me this won't run on a physical cartridge/ flashcart when it's finished lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    I started beta 13, using retorarch with vba next (it probably needs a update)
    what cores supports the RTC feature?

anything following you seems buggy People or pokemon; pokemon following you randomly goes in/out

Either i missed getting the running shoes or they are not working right, at one point i could run and i am now at mt moon and i can not run

difficulty seems good, not too easy (I have not lost yet, but i have to play smart)

i did find a tile i could not stand on

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

note sure if trolling or odd feature enables access to this item, maybe i am overlooking something (no spoilers please)

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    so this part just ends at cinnabar? can we go to sevii or another map or just stay in Kanto?
    btw i really love this hack.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • so this part just ends at cinnabar? can we go to sevii or another map or just stay in Kanto?
    btw i really love this hack.
    Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine. After that you can:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 29
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pokémon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.
    I don't know if it's common but I patched all the updates and in Fucsia I cannot oppen the bag or will go to a black screen.
    That apparently happens if you pick the item in the latest patch, yes. I think that what triggers it is the Safari Zone's Soul Dew. Avoid that and I think that you should be fine.

Jehowi

Your Master Superior
    Years
  • Dude, the 10,000 dollar "Feebas" cracked me up so much. Keep up the good work!

I don't get how tm's work though. My tm Thunderbolt disappeared after teaching it to two pokemon, the others seem to have no limit.

Edit: And now I'm stuck. I'm in Celadon city, playing as blue in the rocket hideout. Can't find the switch.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dude, the 10,000 dollar "Feebas" cracked me up so much. Keep up the good work!

I don't get how tm's work though. My tm Thunderbolt disappeared after teaching it to two pokemon, the others seem to have no limit.

Edit: And now I'm stuck. I'm in Celadon city, playing as blue in the rocket hideout. Can't find the switch.

check those boxes with flashing lights...two of them will have switches and there's no sequence..just press and play

How many Pokemon are in beta 13

about 166 or 167 obtainable pokemon..including all eeveelutions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    Hi, I'm a new guy here and a little bit confused. I want to ask some questions, hope you guys could answer them.

1. When beta 13 chapter 2 released, is it possible for me to start a new game if I want to?

2. Is it possible to do Pokemon trading with other players, like using remote link or something?

3. I've been playing beta 13 chapter 1 for a while now. Is there any chance we could get HM fly in the next chapter?

4. Could you please tell me how to get useful key items like Town Map or VS Seeker?

Thank you. It's a really wonderful game, and I just cant stop playing this game ever since I downloaded this game :)

Keep up the good work, you guys are amazing!

Years
  • Hi, I'm a new guy here and a little bit confused. I want to ask some questions, hope you guys could answer them.

1. When beta 13 chapter 2 released, is it possible for me to start a new game if I want to?

2. Is it possible to do Pokemon trading with other players, like using remote link or something?

3. I've been playing beta 13 chapter 1 for a while now. Is there any chance we could get HM fly in the next chapter?

4. Could you please tell me how to get useful key items like Town Map or VS Seeker?

Thank you. It's a really wonderful game, and I just cant stop playing this game ever since I downloaded this game :)

Keep up the good work, you guys are amazing!

1. Should be able to, just start with a new game and savestate.
    2. Don't think so. There's not much need to either especially since most poke area available and link stone's there
    3. No
    4. As of yet no town map or VS Seeker. Theres not much need for the seeker, the difficulty curve is definitely manageable.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    1. Should be able to, just start with a new game and savestate.
    2. Don't think so. There's not much need to either especially since most poke area available and link stone's there
    3. No
    4. As of yet no town map or VS Seeker. Theres not much need for the seeker, the difficulty curve is definitely manageable.

Thank you for answering my questions.

So, all the Pokemon are obtainable in the game? I was wondering if my PC storage is full, I thought I would trade some Pokemon into my copy game, so I could collect all of them :3c :3c

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Hi guys. I found the perfect emulator to play this one. It's called tempgba4psp. It's for psp and ps vita that has adrenaline installed. It works perfectly. The real time clock actually works, it doesn't crash, it even has a fast forward button. I just thought I'd share this find.

Back