• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    possible bug (maybe feature?)
    it is possible to cancel to the evolution of poly whirl during the bonus chapter
    what happens if polywhirl is not in your party?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Apply to beta 13 or to clean fire red?
    Oh.. sorry, I clearly missed the context. If you were talking about the RTC Patch then apply it over your Red Chapter Beta 13 Part 1 ROM.
    am I the only person who has caught Volcanion in beta 11e?
    No. Volcanion is after the Waterfall near the Power Plant, iirc. I caught it too.
    possible bug (maybe feature?)
    it is possible to cancel to the evolution of poly whirl during the bonus chapter
    what happens if polywhirl is not in your party?
    I made a little experiment about it and apparently, if you do that chapter without having a Poliwhirl, you're gonna get some MissingNo. in some of the boxes that your PC has. In my case, I got 2 in the 3rd Box.

I assume that having a Poliwhirl but cancelling the evolution itself would work just fine though.
    You would have a Poliwhirl and things would work correctly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.
    If you're using a savefile from the Beta 13 Patch 1, 2 or 3, it is highly suggested to start a new savefile.
    Oh.. sorry, I clearly missed the context. If you were talking about the RTC Patch then apply it over your Red Chapter Beta 13 Part 1 ROM.
    between what steps above to i apply the rtc path? (1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2018
    Im playing on my cell phone with an GBA simulator, there are some stairs that I can't go, now I can't continue my game, someone can help me fix this bug???

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Im playing on my cell phone with an GBA simulator, there are some stairs that I can't go, now I can't continue my game, someone can help me fix this bug???
    Try to be more specific, please. The game breaking issues with 2 stairs at Celadon City were already fixed, that's what the 2 patches "FIX FIX FIX" and "WTF More Glitch" are for.
    I can't get to Saffron city.
    Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine.
    i think I found a bug
    TM 1 Work Up has the description of focus punch
    Already reported.

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Try to be more specific, please. The game breaking issues with 2 stairs at Celadon City were already fixed, that's what the 2 patches "FIX FIX FIX" and "WTF More Glitch" are for.

Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine.

Already reported.

The last stairs in the building of celadon city is accessible?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Are the bonus chapters finished? I started the Lake Monster, that ended abruptly when I couldn't find what to do after the guy jumps into the pond. Relic Beast idk even how to start past the screen saying I started it. And was I supposed to find buried alive in pokemon tower? I caught all the corpses and brought the urn to the table in the back room, nothing else seems to have triggered there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Are the bonus chapters finished? I started the Lake Monster, that ended abruptly when I couldn't find what to do after the guy jumps into the pond. Relic Beast idk even how to start past the screen saying I started it. And was I supposed to find buried alive in pokemon tower? I caught all the corpses and brought the urn to the table in the back room, nothing else seems to have triggered there.

There is a buried alive event, but it seems to be bugged if you try to start it, the one tailed Vulpix chapter is completed, abandoned gym is too,
    Safari zone, and there's probably others I'm not aware that are completed, relic beast, hospitality, and lake monster are incomplete

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2018
    I lost to Lt. Surge at SS Anne. It then told me something about my pokemons dying (can't remeber) and then I return in a black room where I can't get anywhere. (Attached image) https://imgur.com/a/ZPJJx
    I'm kinda stuck here, so I think it might be a bug :))))
    Pretty anoying as I'd played for 2 hours straight without saving because I forgot.. I don't hope anyone else will encounter this, as it sucks ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Hi, I love this hack, thanks for this
    First of all, I've found some bugs
    The game crashes when I go to the kangaskhan dimension
    The game crashes when I'm been attached in the abandoned safehouse in the Safari zone
    The first mission (catch the pokemon who scaped from the oak's lab) appears over and over

Second: I don't know how to continue after the volcano badge chapter, I don't know where I'm supposed to go. Please some one help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi, I love this hack, thanks for this
    First of all, I've found some bugs
    The game crashes when I go to the kangaskhan dimension
    The game crashes when I'm been attached in the abandoned safehouse in the Safari zone
    The first mission (catch the pokemon who scaped from the oak's lab) appears over and over

Second: I don't know how to continue after the volcano badge chapter, I don't know where I'm supposed to go. Please some one help me

In terms of the main story, volcano badge, is end of beta, and the Safari zone glitch, is already reported

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The last stairs in the building of celadon city is accessible?
    Try to be more specific, please. There's a lot of buildings and stairs inside Celadon City.
    The Relic Beast and Lake Monster chapters require Rock Smash which isn't obtainable yet, so no, those aren't completable.
    I knew that Buried Alive was in this ROM Hack, but this is the first time I hear that it's somehow obtainable in Beta 13 Part 1.
    For a list of the currently completable side quests, there's this guide.
    Already reported. Remember to save before any important battle and well.. avoid losing them.
    1) The Kangaskhan Village isn't crashing with the latest patches applied, so most likely that's your issue.
    2) Already reported.
    3) Already reported. Don't go any further than the interaction with Bulbasaur at the entrance of Route 1 or you'll lose the Running Shoes.
    4) Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine. After that you can:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 29
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pokémon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.

MEGAKIP X

CROSS
    Years
  • So im on my 3rd playthrough of beta 13 part 1, so I decided to use some cheats to spice things up. Im ended up using Walk Through Walls to reach a unobtainable item near the viridian gym. This has to be the best troll ive seen in awile, hats off to you aethestode you got me. I cant post a picture of the item as it is slightly vulgar but its good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    You play the Part 1 and then when the Part 2 comes you download its patch, apply it accordingly, grab your .sav file, give it the exact same name that your Part 2 ROM has and that's pretty much it.

Can you please provide me with a guide on how to do this properly? i really want to play it. I use a GBA emulator called VBA-M.

Back