• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2019
    The old man who can teleport me seems disappeared after I got the Badge from Blaine, is that normal or is that a bug?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    why this game end after winning pkmn league?...aethestide still working 5 month and cant complect orange league!...wtf?..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Please solve some black screen when I have more than 42 items in your bag! :(
    I hate restarting..

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    why this game end after winning pkmn league?...aethestide still working 5 month and cant complect orange league!...wtf?..

Ugh it was said like hundred times that Beta 13 Part 2 will have rest of Kanto.
    Orange Island will come in Beta 14, most likely next year judging how long it took for Beta 13 Part 2 to came out.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • why this game end after winning pkmn league?...aethestide still working 5 month and cant complect orange league!...wtf?..
    why this game end after wining pkmn league?...
    It was repeated over and over and over again that the Beta 13 would only have the Kanto Region, and that's exactly what we got.

Aethestode is a human being just like you, like me, like your parents, your neighbors, et cetera.
    He can't focus 24/7 on this ROM Hack because this is just a hobby, he has an actual life to take care of.
    If you don't like that, you're free to come back in 2 years or 3, maybe more, and then play the completed thing.
    If the project is still alive at that point, at least.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Individual items in the Items pocket of your bag, and no, the items in the PC do not count.
    You should use the PC Storage to deposit whatever important items you wanna save.

That one of the problems when I go the pc adn try to deposit items my screen goes black.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    You were supposed to do that asap, before the bug actually happens.

Ya, I didn't realize that. Do I have to start a new game or will there perhaps be a fix for this without having to start over. (Im on Android) don't know if that will change anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2018
    Hey there, love the hack so far! Also thank you Lunos for answering every question on this thread, keep up the good work.

I've encountered a bug that might have sometime to do with the black screen bug as mentionted earlier. I don't have too many items in my bag, so that is not the issue at hand. I'll summurize my findings so far:

Start of the problem: after saving the little girl in the viridian forest with dragonair (sometimes when dragonair uses dragon tail it will end the battle and start the cutscene, sometimes it just deals damage and I can continue to fight it. Don't know if this is intentional?)
    The problem: when I enter a building/cave the screen turns black and I can't do anything anymore.
    When does it occur: after running from a battle. I've noticed the following:
    Scenario 1: go in grass --> encouter pokemon --> defeat it --> everything works fine.
    Scenario 2: go in grass --> encouter pokemon --> run --> bug will be there when trying to enter a building/cave.
    Scenario 3: go in grass --> encouter pokemon 1 --> defeat it --> encouter pokemon 2 --> run --> everything works fine.
    After entering and leaving a building the same thing keeps happening, so the 'solution' for me so far seems to be to defeat 1 pokemon (at least not run) everytime I leave a building before entering another one.

I hope this can help you, thanks again!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ya, I didn't realize that. Do I have to start a new game or will there perhaps be a fix for this without having to start over. (Im on Android) don't know if that will change anything.
    For now, it is impossible to tell if fixing this issue will require to restart our savefiles or not.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where do you fond the dragon gyarados, had it in beta 13 part 1 but cant remember Where you find it
    Fisherman in Route 4's Pokémon Center.

ON: New patch, fixes several gamebreaking bugs and an issue with a loop involving Jigglypuff.
    Beta 13 Part 2D savefiles are supposedly compatible, just make sure that the new ROM File and your .sav file have the same name.
    Ex: redchapter.gba and redchapter.sav
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/q949nh881c6z39q/Beta 13 Part 2E.ups

EDIT: This patch fixes the 43 items issue. I just checked and while having 48 in the Items pocket of my bag, I quickly got into a battle and I can safely access the bag.

Last edited:

20nickelback12

Duel Monsters/Pokemon Champ
    Years
  • So, I started a new game and patched the new beta onto a Fire Red rom. Sometime into the game, (when I was undercover as Red in the Rocket Hideout) I noticed I'm unable to reach the items part in my bag. I can access the Ball and Main Items slots, but every time I try to access the item slot with all the medicines and such, the game freezes. Any fix?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw your previous post about the new patch and everything works fine now. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Idk when it started but I think it was when I went to saffron I haven't been able to enter my bag at all, the screen just turns black, please fix, thanks

Years
  • I just wanted to thank you aethestode for such an amazing hack. You are awesome .And Mr lunos you are also doing great handling this thread.

I just wanted to thank you both and everyone else involved with this hacks development
    Thank you very much������

Idk when it started but I think it was when I went to saffron I haven't been able to enter my bag at all, the screen just turns black, please fix, thanks

A new patch is out as Lunos said it will fix the bag glitch so just patch it and it will probably be fixed...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back