• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    By the way, I should mention that no matter what, you must not have more than 42 Items in the Items pocket of the bag.
    If you get a 43rd item, the savefile will get screwed up beyond repair.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    I also have the problem with pallet town glitch just too bad really wanted to keep playing this hack well il just wait a while im sure aethosde will fix it??

Years
    • Seen today
    By the way, I should mention that no matter what, you must not have more than 42 Items in the Items pocket of the bag.
    If you get a 43rd item, the savefile will get screwed up beyond repair.

In total, or individual?

ie; can I had 99 Pokeballs?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    When i first reach viridian city in search of bulbasuar henry should be standing outside and telling me where the bulbasaur went but he is not standing outside if it is removed on purpose then you should also remove the girld npc named natasha near where martha is who is saying that you should ask about bulbasaur from henry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When i first reach viridian city in search of bulbasuar henry should be standing outside and telling me where the bulbasaur went but he is not standing outside if it is removed on purpose then you should also remove the girld npc named natasha near where martha is who is saying that you should ask about bulbasaur from henry.

Henry only seems to appear at night

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The issue was already fixed. Start a new savefile with the latest patch and everything should be working correctly.

Wait, so you need to start a new game with Beta 13 Part 2D even if you started the game with Part 2?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Does the light ball actually give PIka the boost? It's supposed to double the SP. Atk right? I used thundershock on a level 13 caterpie and it barely went in the red portion of his health. My Pika was level 17 with 51 SP.Atk and Caterpie has like 20 base special defense so shouldn't it have died from a 102 Sp. Atk stat based move? Pika is no longer number 25 and I thought they based Poke-Specific items on their national dex number, Like Stick or Metal powder?

I love this game so far! I am being told part 2 is also competed by several sources. Do they just mean Kanto by any chance? If not, will we be able to use part 2's save with part 3's?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Does the light ball actually give PIka the boost? It's supposed to double the SP. Atk right? I used thundershock on a level 13 caterpie and it barely went in the red portion of his health. My Pika was level 17 with 51 SP.Atk and Caterpie has like 20 base special defense so shouldn't it have died from a 102 Sp. Atk stat based move? Pika is no longer number 25 and I thought they based Poke-Specific items on their national dex number, Like Stick or Metal powder?

I love this game so far! I am being told part 2 is also competed by several sources. Do they just mean Kanto by any chance? If not, will we be able to use part 2's save with part 3's?

The one you get in pewter city? That doesn't get the stat increase, because reasons, so aethesthode increased it's stats to make up for it

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Wait, so you need to start a new game with Beta 13 Part 2D even if you started the game with Part 2?
    If you started the savefile in the Beta 13 Part 2 you might be fine, the safest choice is to start a clean new savefile in the latest version though.
    Does the light ball actually give PIka the boost?
    No, that's why Pika has higher stats than the regular Pikachu.
    I am being told part 2 is also competed by several sources. Do they just mean Kanto by any chance? If not, will we be able to use part 2's save with part 3's?
    1) Beta 13 only has the Kanto Region.
    2) There is not going to be a Part 3. The next version will be the Beta 14 which will contain the Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago.
    3) It's hard to tell if savefiles will be compatible, specially considering what just happened with the Beta 13.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Dude this is like that one South Park ep. Oh everything looks ok no bugs here lets go ahead and release it AAAAAND A BUG!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    A beta version having bugs? Now that's totally a surprise.

not saying its surprising that it has bugs (if u didnt watch the show im sorry the joke wont make sense) but what i ment was that the same beta got released a few times after there was apparently no bugs which is like the episode but with a national wide bank problem.It was pretty funny XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    If you started the savefile in the Beta 13 Part 2 you might be fine, the safest choice is to start a clean new savefile in the latest version though.

1) Beta 13 only has the Kanto Region.
    2) There is not going to be a Part 3. The next version will be the Beta 14 which will contain the Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago.
    3) It's hard to tell if savefiles will be compatible, specially considering what just happened with the Beta 13.

Oh, OK.

Though I though Beta 14 would only have OI and each beta would focus on a different region.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Though I though Beta 14 would only have OI and each beta would focus on a different region.
    Each beta will certainly focus on a specific region, that doesn't mean Aethestode is gonna start a new ROM Hack in each case though.
    The plan was already explained more than once, he'll use the 32MB of the Pok?mon Fire Red ROM. If he uses all that space and it's not enough to complete the hack, he'll move onto another ROM while making sure that the savefile from the previous ROM works with it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Each beta will certainly focus on a specific region, that doesn't mean Aethestode is gonna start a new ROM Hack in each case though.
    The plan was already explained more than once, he'll use the 32MB of the Pok?mon Fire Red ROM. If he uses all that space and it's not enough to complete the hack, he'll move onto another ROM while making sure that the savefile from the previous ROM works with it.

OK, I misunderstood and I thought the Kanto Region took up all the space of a 32MB ROM already.

Back