• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hi! I'm asking for hrlp in order to play the last beta on iOS.
    I'm trying to play the Beta13 on my mac, but I've got problems with MultiPatch. I got the Fire Red rom, but this is the message which appear to me: "Patching failed. Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file."
    I can't see what's wrong, I played already to Beta11 last year without issues. Maybe I downloaded the wrong ROM?
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Hi! I'm asking for hrlp in order to play the last beta on iOS.
    I'm trying to play the Beta13 on my mac, but I've got problems with MultiPatch. I got the Fire Red rom, but this is the message which appear to me: "Patching failed. Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file."
    I can't see what's wrong, I played already to Beta11 last year without issues. Maybe I downloaded the wrong ROM?
    Thank you!

There are two popular rom dumps of FireRed on the internet- 1.0 (Squirrels) and 1.1 (Independent). The one you want is 1.0

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 13 Part 2F is here.
    Apply over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkym53km70gv8hi/Beta 13 Part 2F.ups

Savefiles from the previous patch are compatible, but please make sure to interact with the Glitch Cleaner in Red's Room.
    This patch contains a new little event.

Note: Several glitches that you've already experienced (like getting a Nurse Chansey with no abilities, no attacks and low stats) won't be fixed.
    The glitch cleaner cleans up the flags and fixes some several gamebreaking issues.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    hey, I patched the new version and talked to the glitch cleaner, but I noticed the teleport grandpa is gone, I visited every town and he is nowhere. Also, I triggered to cutscene in oak's lab with sabrina, where do I go now? I dont remember the routes and there is no map to check. Thanks for the help :D

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • hey, I patched the new version and talked to the glitch cleaner, but I noticed the teleport grandpa is gone, I visited every town and he is nowhere. Also, I triggered to cutscene in oak's lab with sabrina, where do I go now? I dont remember the routes and there is no map to check. Thanks for the help :D

you go to route 5 (where those 2 girls originally blocked your path) (its also clear now) and go where the two girls originally stood and keep going and you should continue your story outside saffron city

NOTE: you can't teleport to cerulean city because the teleport guy is not there until you beat team rocket at there base. (so you have to go from pallet town to cerulean city and than continue down route 5 where the two girls stood, like i said before)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2019
    Hi, I'm really enjoying this hack, especially since it adds a lot of narrative to the game. I've never read the manga, so playing this is like experiencing a completely new story. Unfortunately, I ran into an issue when using Teleport. It sent me to Cinnabar Island, even though I've never been there before. I walked around a little bit, and I accidentally trigger an event (where I get kicked through some flames, Moltres appears, and Team Rocket is angry at Blaine for defecting). Did triggering this event completely break my game, or is there a possible workaround?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, I'm really enjoying this hack, especially since it adds a lot of narrative to the game. I've never read the manga, so playing this is like experiencing a completely new story. Unfortunately, I ran into an issue when using Teleport. It sent me to Cinnabar Island, even though I've never been there before. I walked around a little bit, and I accidentally trigger an event (where I get kicked through some flames, Moltres appears, and Team Rocket is angry at Blaine for defecting). Did triggering this event completely break my game, or is there a possible workaround?
    Using Teleport in the overworld has been broken since the Beta 13 Part 1 and it's a not fixable issue atm, as it was explained in the Bugs List linked in the main post. Do not use it.
    If you triggered the events at Cinnabar Island way before than you should and you saved the game (why would you do that tho?) then yeah, you screwed up.

Years
  • where is the guide section, i can't find it on the thread??
    i'm really happy we got another update, you're the best man ??????
    also i'm sorry about what i'm asking before, i just see it on YouTube so i think that's the latest version
    i just play my own game, i will play it first so i can make my own Let's Play.. once again thank you for all of you who make this great hack, i'm really into it

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Beta 13 Part 2F is here.

Savefiles from the previous patch are compatible, but please make sure to interact with the Glitch Cleaner in Red's Room.

Note: Several glitches that you've already experienced (like getting a Nurse Chansey with no abilities, no attacks and low stats) won't be fixed.
    The glitch cleaner cleans up the flags and fixes some several gamebreaking issues.

Neat. Does the latest version fix the issues with leveling up Kabii?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Neat. Does the latest version fix the issues with leveling up Kabii?
    I just checked it and yes, it does.
    Can I patch beta 2f onto beta 2e.

If so how do I do it. Do I patch Beta 2F onto my 2E save file or 2E game file
    1) No, you must apply the Beta 13 Part 2F Patch over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 USA ROM.

2) You don't apply patches over savefiles, never. The idea itself is just dumb and makes no sense.

3) To resume a savefile from the Beta 13 Part 2E, just put it on the same folder where your Beta 13 Part 2F ROM File is, make sure that both the ROM File and the .sav file have the same filename, and that's it.
    Ex: redchapter.gba and redchapter.sav

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    you go to route 5 (where those 2 girls originally blocked your path) (its also clear now) and go where the two girls originally stood and keep going and you should continue your story outside saffron city

NOTE: you can't teleport to cerulean city because the teleport guy is not there until you beat team rocket at there base. (so you have to go from pallet town to cerulean city and than continue down route 5 where the two girls stood, like i said before)

Hey thanks !! I found it, but I cannot progress. Right when I try to go into the new route a exclamation mark appears over my head ( like it's about to do a cutscene) and my character turns around and then it freezes and nothing happens. I patched on clean rom and talked to glitch cleaner. Any idea?
    I made a video View attachment 6658B526-2A86-4D8D-BA2B-A0AFDD78F0B1.MOV

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Speaking of Eevee, how to evolve Vee now to Leafeon? In Judi's channel the leaf stone gives the Oak's "this isn't the time for that" message

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Beta 13 Part 2F is here.

Where do you start this ''new little event''?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2018
    Hey guys, I have started playing today with beta 2F, and I have really enjoyed it so far. Unfortunately, I encountered a bug that I do not see in the list of bugs and makes me unable to continue with the storyline.

I got to the point in celadon where I enter the rocket base, but the moment the battle with the first guy I can battle with in the base initiated, the game crashed with the following sentence:
    Jumped to invalid address: 12233332
    I did not really mind, since I thought I could just avoid the guy the next time I would go inside, but every time I enter the base now I immediately spawn at the place where the guy sees me and the battle initiates (no cutscene), which immediately leads to the game crashing.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Speaking of Eevee, how to evolve Vee now to Leafeon? In Judi's channel the leaf stone gives the Oak's "this isn't the time for that" message
    Evo Coral, just like in the Beta 13 Part 1.
    Where do you start this ''new little event''?
    Cinnabar Island's Volcano.
    Hey guys, I have started playing today with beta 2F, and I have really enjoyed it so far. Unfortunately, I encountered a bug that I do not see in the list of bugs and makes me unable to continue with the storyline.

I got to the point in celadon where I enter the rocket base, but the moment the battle with the first guy I can battle with in the base initiated, the game crashed with the following sentence:
    Jumped to invalid address: 12233332
    I did not really mind, since I thought I could just avoid the guy the next time I would go inside, but every time I enter the base now I immediately spawn at the place where the guy sees me and the battle initiates (no cutscene), which immediately leads to the game crashing.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
    First time I hear of this issue.
    Make sure to start a clean savefile in the Beta 13 Part 2F and I personally suggest you to use VBA Link 1.7.2 or VBA 1.8.0, avoid the latest versions of VBA-M.

Back