• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I have a problem my Pikachu won't listen to me even though I have all of the badges I don't know what's wrong did I upset Pikachu somehow?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    Does everyone have a bad egg in box 3 by default or is it just me? no cheats super clean patch here! I am just unsure if it comes with the hack. Tried the latest one 2022 version too. Anyone?

Years
  • Does everyone have a bad egg in box 3 by default or is it just me? no cheats super clean patch here! I am just unsure if it comes with the hack. Tried the latest one 2022 version too. Anyone?

Yeah, the bad eggs are a known bug. They will appear no matter how you play the game, and there will be more as you progress through the game; even invisible bad eggs will appear. Just avoid moving them and you'll be fine.

Years
  • Revamper you picked up Ash Gray? Best of luck with development, would love to see this one completed one day also!

Yes, the development has been on hiatus due to me being busy with college, but the trainer sprites you saw on my art thread were specifically made for the game. I'm planning to remake the game using decomp since there are flaws in the original rom that can't be fixed without re-scripting the events, like the bad eggs. And the decomp would open the possibility of making the events much more faithful to the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Is there a day/night feature in this game? Because I just downloaded the game & the lighting is dim and I'm assuming it's because it's night time irl right now, but I want to just clarify. If someone could let me know I'd be grateful!

Years
  • Is there a day/night feature in this game? Because I just downloaded the game & the lighting is dim and I'm assuming it's because it's night time irl right now, but I want to just clarify. If someone could let me know I'd be grateful!

Yes, day & night palettes are in the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Yeah I actually just came on here to say that my game was bright now definitely because it was day time so I figured as much. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    Yes, the development has been on hiatus due to me being busy with college, but the trainer sprites you saw on my art thread were specifically made for the game. I'm planning to remake the game using decomp since there are flaws in the original rom that can't be fixed without re-scripting the events, like the bad eggs. And the decomp would open the possibility of making the events much more faithful to the anime.

Hope you can finish the game. Would love to see johto anime part in it as well. Some tried but didn't go far with a johto hack.

Would love to see the pikachu follow you algorithm. That would make this game the ultimate anime game in my opinion!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    I have a problem my Pikachu won't listen to me even though I have all of the badges I don't know what's wrong did I upset Pikachu somehow?

I had the same problem, turns out I skipped the first part. I never returned the bike to misty and never had pikachu come out and attack the spearows.

I took the swimming route and that whole part was missing. After a while I went back and did that part and pikachu listened. I have a different issue with pikachu, he is not stronger after getting the light ball...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Ahhh, could someone help me? I was at the part where the Squirtle Squad takes Pikachu. I got Pikachu back but my party was full and I couldn't take Squirtle with me, but I couldn't fix that because the stupid other 3 wouldn't move.

Anyway, I used my Kadabra's Teleport but it took me back to Pallet Town (?!). I got back to where I was but now I can't get INTO the cave. Surely I'm not the first person this has happened to? How can I get Squirtle? :/

Happened to me as well but no teleport available to me. Ever find a solution?

Back