• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    I keep getting this message over and over again when I try to download "Failed to fetch data, please retry again"

Years
    • Seen today
    @SplFFFFFFto

Then you're obviously not using the right base ROM. Use an English Fire Red 1.0 ROM.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2021
    How can I redo the Fearow event? My Pidgeotto didn't evolve fighting the Spearow, it was after that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Not sure if somebody already noticed that (it isn't in the main post, though), but after defeating Misty in Cerulean City Gym (and maybe walking out and in) Misty isn't there. While this is OK, if you stand where Misty stood and face north and then click A, the game asks you if you want to swim. If you confirm... then there is no way out of the pool, at least none that I'd know of (side note, Abra with Teleport doesn't help either).

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Not sure if somebody already noticed that (it isn't in the main post, though), but after defeating Misty in Cerulean City Gym (and maybe walking out and in) Misty isn't there. While this is OK, if you stand where Misty stood and face north and then click A, the game asks you if you want to swim. If you confirm... then there is no way out of the pool, at least none that I'd know of (side note, Abra with Teleport doesn't help either).

Ya that's an old bug if I remember correctly.

Years
  • Hello. First of all I am not metapod23, I'm just a guy who loves this hackrom and want to complete it. Because the original author practically dissapeared from the web, I decided to make an "unnoficial" update of AshGray.

Here' s the changelog
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Download
    The zip file contains .bps and .ips files, pick one of them and apply it to a clean Fire Red 1.0 (Squirrels) rom
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/24eeb7me91skm3d/ashgray-b4.6.zip

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Awesome! This was one of the first hacks I've played and rom hacking has come so far since then, would love to see this improved without 2010 limitations.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Hello. First of all I am not metapod23, I'm just a guy who loves this hackrom and want to complete it. Because the original author practically dissapeared from the web, I decided to make an "unnoficial" update of AshGray.

OH MY GOD MAN, YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT FANSERVICE YOU DID!

Ash Gray was my first Pokemon game EVERRRRR! BEFORE THE ACTUAL GAMES TOO! I know weird, but that's a fact!

Now I can finally relive this adventure again! You made my day today! Thanks a bunch!

Best of luck to you for future projects too! <3

Years
    • Seen today
    For everyone reacting enthousiasticly to RevamperHacker, just to be sure, nothing has actually been added to the storyline. It still ends at the end of the Movie 2000 event.

The changes are just some QoL improvements and some bugfixes.

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of Orange Islands being finished as there were around eleven episodes left. I am aware that the game still ends at Shamouti Island and the legendary bird islands.

Back