• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 5, 2019
    So far, awesome game! I'm excited to play past the demo once its released. Only thing I've found, is that once in awhile, for no real reason, the game massively speeds up. Only annoying with dialog because it appears really fast. Otherwise its kindof useful when trying to level. ^~^

Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    Hey, can you tell me how i can use Z-Crystals or are the mechanics not fully implemented yet? I also love this game as this storyline is well built. Can't wait for the next update!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    Hey, can you tell me how i can use Z-Crystals or are the mechanics not fully implemented yet? I also love this game as this storyline is well built. Can't wait for the next update!

i dont believe its been implimented yet but once it is it will most likely work similarly to how it does in most other fan games that include it

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Rockruff does not have own tempo (I know because of the ability swap birth sign), could you add this ability in future updates?

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    The feature is fully implemented, you just don't have a Z-Ring yet, nor will you get one for a while.

I just got 2 Shiny Duskulls and a Shiny Litwick in Etheral Manor.
    Is this normal?
    Yes, the shiny rate is fairly high this patch.

Rockruff does not have own tempo (I know because of the ability swap birth sign), could you add this ability in future updates?

It doesn't need it. It will evolve into dusk between 5-8pm.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Hi, im facing some issues with the game, as i went out from the Pokemon Center, im stuck at the door, literally cant do anything. i dont wanna restart a new game as i've already caught some rare pokemon. Please, HELP ME!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Just got started with this game and I definitely like the start. Beginning in the 'real' world? Much different than any other Pokemon game, even if it doesn't last too long. Despite knowing how all the types interact with one another, I read the 'books' in the weird library room anyway just for fun. Due to this, I noticed one small detail that might have been overlooked: You forgot to mention in the Ice-Type book that the Ice Type also shuts down Dragon-Type, though I suppose putting it in the Dragon-Type book renders my point moot. In any case, looking forward to the rest of the actual game! :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    So I've progressed a bit further into the game now. Went into the sewers in that first town with the Gym. While down there, I encountered a Machop with the wrong cry. It sounds like it has Machoke's cry instead of its own.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, im facing some issues with the game, as i went out from the Pokemon Center, im stuck at the door, literally cant do anything. i dont wanna restart a new game as i've already caught some rare pokemon. Please, HELP ME!
    I'm not sure how people are still on old ptches, but this only happens on an older patch. Selinus City, yeah? If you go to the Discord someone can fix that.

So I've progressed a bit further into the game now. Went into the sewers in that first town with the Gym. While down there, I encountered a Machop with the wrong cry. It sounds like it has Machoke's cry instead of its own.

Yeah I noticed that one a while ago, I have it fixed for 3.1 but they whole line's cries have shuffled down one. It's pretty funny honestly

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    logo3-1.png

collectivev3_1.png
    Hello everyone! It's finally time to release a new major update! It's been a little bit, so here's a slight catch-up on what happened in v3!

Spoiler:

So that's what's been happening. You're probably wondering what's changed since the last major update?

Well here's a few things:

Spoiler:

Finally, 18 months after the last major release, here's v3.1.

Spoiler:

But wait, there's more! Within most Pokémon Centers, there is a machine that had previously lost its purpose...but the Password System is back!

The password to input for the month of March is 401858! Have fun!

Spoiler:

EDIT: Well, I guess it's time to fix some of the small issues that've come out so far. Here's v3.1.1 for that. If you want to know what's changed, check the Updatelog in the README folder.
    MEGA and ​Mediafire​​​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    hey not to be a bother but i found a glitch, it says Sprite_Resizer line 20 type error occurred no implicit conversion from nil to integer.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Sorry for getting back so late no i don't have one but i can get one. Where do i send it

Back