• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry, that was a dumb move on my part. I'll do my best to type out the error report. Sorry if i'm being annoying.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 24 (coords 14, 7), map 82 (Pokémon Center):
    Exception: NameError
    Message: (eval): 1:in `pbExecuteScript' undefined local variable or method `poke' for # < Interpreter: 0xc0b1460 >
    ***Full script:
    poke.form=0
    poke=$Trainer.lastParty
    poke.setAbility(2)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:COUNTER)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:METALCLAW)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:PURSUIT)
    $Trainer.lastParty.setZodiacsign(8)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1606:in `eval'
    Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in `update'
    Interpreter:106:in `loop'
    Interpreter:198:in `update'
    Scene_Map:202:in `update'
    Scene_Map:200:in `loop'

That's where the report ends. I did download that link Mashirosakura sent, but maybe I messed up and put it in the wrong place. I don't know. Again, apologies for being a bother.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Help When i update to new version it opened and i entered into the ship then saved and i closed the game when i tried to open it is showing me a error

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Sorry, that was a dumb move on my part. I'll do my best to type out the error report. Sorry if i'm being annoying.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 24 (coords 14, 7), map 82 (Pokémon Center):
    Exception: NameError
    Message: (eval): 1:in `pbExecuteScript' undefined local variable or method `poke' for # < Interpreter: 0xc0b1460 >
    ***Full script:
    poke.form=0
    poke=$Trainer.lastParty
    poke.setAbility(2)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:COUNTER)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:METALCLAW)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:PURSUIT)
    $Trainer.lastParty.setZodiacsign(8)

Interpreter:1606:in `eval'
    Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in `update'
    Interpreter:106:in `loop'
    Interpreter:198:in `update'
    Scene_Map:202:in `update'
    Scene_Map:200:in `loop'

That's where the report ends. I did download that link Mashirosakura sent, but maybe I messed up and put it in the wrong place. I don't know. Again, apologies for being a bother.

All you need to do is extract it into the main folder. Should fix the issue.

Help When i update to new version it opened and i entered into the ship then saved and i closed the game when i tried to open it is showing me a error

What he means is we don't know what the error is, so if you can give us a screenshot of the error we can sort it out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sorry for the late Response but i got it to work again which is awesome
    what i did is i extracted the axis.zip to a new folder and copy pasted the lastsave.dat from old Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1 to new extracted Pokémon Axis v3.1.11.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    is it possible for a pokemon NOT to get an ability from their birthsign? my turtwig doesnt have any special ability and its sign looks like a munchlax. also, is there an ability capsule in the game?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    is it possible for a pokemon NOT to get an ability from their birthsign? my turtwig doesnt have any special ability and its sign looks like a munchlax. also, is there an ability capsule in the game?

The munchlax sign actually effects the ivs. It should have max defense and sp def and 0 speed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    i noticed that the friendship raiser for money person charges an arm and leg, at in early game. is there a luxury/friend ball somewhere or a soothe bell? what gym?

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey Mashirosakura i love the game tbh i beat the game awhile ago so I have a question i don't want to be demanding but do you have estimates date for the next updated?

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
    Hey Mashirosakura i love the game tbh i beat the game awhile ago so I have a question i don't want to be demanding but do you have estimates date for the next updated?

directly from Mashi's Discord DM:
    MashirosakuraToday at 6:11 PM
    when it's ready

Back