• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 1, 2014
Does anyone know where I can find lucky eggs in the game? I'm just passing through castellia and could really use one

Years
hello, i wanna play this hack but the patch files have been removed from mediafire/rapidshare. can someone dropbox 'em if its no biggie? thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Links died. Does anyone know where I can find the latest patches? Or will we have to wait till Drayano decides to update them?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...

Funny thing about that. Last I was here,I clicked the mediafire link and it said the file was deleted. After seeing your post, I googled to see if someone else had it and it turned out the link is still up from Drayano. So, the link claimed the file was invalid/deleted, only to suddenly work again. Weird :/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Does Anybody have a list of pokemon locations for blaze black 2 and volt white 2

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2015
I have tried both links and coolrom, all have been taken down. Could anyone point me to a mirror that is still up, or failing that email me the files?

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I cant find a download link for Blaze Black, Blaze Black 2, Volt White, or Volt White 2. Someone please help.

Years
I cant find a download link for Blaze Black, Blaze Black 2, Volt White, or Volt White 2. Someone please help.

Well for BB and VW they're dead links so there's no point to use them, but honestly just Google it. Most of the times the game is already patched and since the hacks are so much like the real game I don't think I can post a patched version.

Years
BB & VW are pretty hard to find I found pre-patch version of both on YouTube. As for BB2&VW2,.romhacking.net has both complete and Vanilla versions as well as the documents and a patcher for it but you need to find a clean B2&W2 rom on your own.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys....big Problem :-/...i Hope some Crack can help me!!! ThE Game is awsome and Runs on my iPhone6 with nds4ios....everything is Perfect with leveling, Fighting or evolving (sorry for my Bad language Skills)...but there is one damn bug...for Exempel in castelia City ...if i want to go into The passage left to the poke Center the Rom crashes an i get back to my homescreen ??????...not so dramatic...but if i get the Second Time on the Plasma frigatta, i have to fight a Double Match and After that, there is only one way to go on....right, the Green teleporter on the Ground...but when i want to teleport, the rom crashes again and i get back to my homescreen...i really hope That someone can give me a solution...Maybe a trick...or a fix patch..or something else...thatks for listening ;-)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I realize this game is old and this thread is barely kicking, but I have a full playthrough of major battles if anyone would like to see it. Even for the 3rd time through, this game was a blast.

I sadly can't provide a link until I have more posts, but if anyone would like to watch, go to YouTube and search "pokemon blaze black korlash," and a playlist should come up.

My team (with reviews in the Ghetsis video) was:

- Infernape
- Sceptile (does GODlike damage with adaptability, and a great user for strength)
- Excadrill
- Hydreigon
- Starmie
- Gengar

@Airick: I have never played any pokemon game with a smartphone so I can't offer much help. My only suggestion is re-downloading/patching BB/VW while keeping the save-state aside somewhere (although again, I have no clue when it comes to smartphones)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Some Mod should close this thread since the links to download the patches doesn't work :/ ...
Or at least re-upload them..

Cya~

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Some Mod should close this thread since the links to download the patches doesn't work :/ ...
Or at least re-upload them..

Cya~
I agree, but I don't know if reuploading the patch will work. The MediaFire link makes it sound as if Nintendo themselves took down the link. Is there enough credence to that? If it's legit, it kind of makes me worry about the future of hacking the DS Pokémon games.

I can kind of understand if they fear that these kinds of hacks can compromise the legitimacy of Pokés put into Pokémon Bank. It's still not that good of publicity, though.

Back