• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    Creating a Pokeball Changer

Hello! I've been playing on Pokemon Blazing Emerald. I love having different pokeballs for my various pokemon and was hoping to create a method to change the pokeball that a pokemon is currently stored in. I know this is possible as Emerald Enhanced has an npc that can do it, however I'm not certain how to go about doing this myself and was wondering if somone could set me on the right path. I don't have much experience with Rom hacking in pokemon, but I'm familiar with the basics of modding in other games. Thanks a bunch in advance for help!

Years
    Hello! I've been playing on Pokemon Blazing Emerald. I love having different pokeballs for my various pokemon and was hoping to create a method to change the pokeball that a pokemon is currently stored in. I know this is possible as Emerald Enhanced has an npc that can do it, however I'm not certain how to go about doing this myself and was wondering if somone could set me on the right path. I don't have much experience with Rom hacking in pokemon, but I'm familiar with the basics of modding in other games. Thanks a bunch in advance for help!

Hey! Moved your post here since it feels more like a suggestion. Oh, and you posted in ROM Hacking Discussion. ROM Hacking Help is the place to get help for your own ROM hack. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    The game looks interesting, but I absolutely hate how all the original Hoenn region music has been replaced. I'm going to give this one a pass just for that poorly made decision. Part of what makes a region unique is the music!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i like almost everything about this hack, i got really excited when i saw there was a redone version of my favorite game only to be really dissapointed that every song is changed to sinnoh music for no apparent reason, it just doesnt fit and can be extremely off putting at some points for example when you battle team magma or aqua, id really like to see a version of this with hoenn music one day. besides that though i really love this hack
    Exactly. What the hell were they thinking?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Exactly. What the hell were they thinking?

I third that, could had least used the remixed music from ORAS instead of completely unrelated Gen 4 music.

Also the creator seems to be ignoring us in terms of wanting him to put the latest versions on here and instead hiding it all within a discord server, that's also a bad decision.

rainbow545

Banned
    Years
    what's wrong with Discord? he's not hiding ANYTHING, you're just too lazy to join a Discord server. i don't think it's a bad choice at all. if you want to whine and complain about it, take it somewhere else.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    what's wrong with Discord? he's not hiding ANYTHING, you're just too lazy to join a Discord server. i don't think it's a bad choice at all. if you want to whine and complain about it, take it somewhere else.

I don't want to join a server just to download something and then leave right afterwards, especially if its constantly getting updated. I'm not a fan of being in social groups and I know I ain't the only one around here.

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't want to join a server just to download something and then leave right afterwards, especially if its constantly getting updated. I'm not a fan of being in social groups and I know I ain't the only one around here.

Then it's cool, keep staying away from it. And also, there is an option for you which is not playing it. I personally like this hack very much and playing on mute. I'm grateful that the creator shared it with us. That's also another PoV for you all to consider...

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2021
    Nice hack, is there any way by which I can use my Pokemon Emerald save file on it?

Years
    Just started playing, and I want to preface this post with amazing job so far! I'm super excited to get to use all the new Hoenn forms, and their new abilities and moves.

Only issue so far, which literally is 100% just personal preference, is that I woulda liked to hear more Gen 3 music. I believe the first few routes and towns are all gen 4 music ( I think I recognized twinleaf town and hearthome city). While I believe gen 4 has easily some of the best music in the entire series, I was actually looking forward to the change of pace that gen 3 music would bring (since my last RSE playthrough was ORAS when it came out). I literally haven't even beaten the first gym yet, so it could be the case that as the game progresses, theres more Hoenn music.

Other than that, I can't wait to finally beat the game, and great job!

rainbow545

Banned
    Years
    Does anyone have the link for 1.6? I can't get it for...reasons. you can DM me it on Discord at Moonstar#9507 if it's not allowed here.

rainbow545

Banned
    Years
    Does anyone know the shiny rate in this hack? like, are shiny Pokemon more or less common than in vanilla Emerald? or the same? i'd like to have a Shiny Clefairy....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    My ralt only displays psychic type, is there no fairy type in this game?

Back