• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, first of all I must say amazing game so far, I'm past the fourth gym and I'm really enjoying it, nice challenge and Pokémon variety. One question though, is there any way of evolving Cubone into Alolan Marowak? Because I have a Cubone and my current team could use a Ghost-Fire type to balance many of its weaknesses.

I tried reaching level 28 at night but it evolved into regular Marowak (so I reloaded), and I tried Fire Stone and Dusk Stone but didn't work either. My Cubone is currently at level 30. I couldn't find info about this, or about other special evolution methods so far.

Thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Hi, first of all I must say amazing game so far, I'm past the fourth gym and I'm really enjoying it, nice challenge and Pokémon variety. One question though, is there any way of evolving Cubone into Alolan Marowak? Because I have a Cubone and my current team could use a Ghost-Fire type to balance many of its weaknesses.

I tried reaching level 28 at night but it evolved into regular Marowak (so I reloaded), and I tried Fire Stone and Dusk Stone but didn't work either. My Cubone is currently at level 30. I couldn't find info about this, or about other special evolution methods so far.

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah, Cubone's evolution method needs a bugfix then. Thank you for playing!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ^^^ Ok, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to somewhat change my team plans since I already have a Ground type so classic Marowak wouldn't add much.

Another question if you don't mind, which levels are the Elite four/champion's team? Asking this because I caught a Rufflet, which evolves at level 54, and I allways like to have my team not surpass the important trainers' levels for challenge reasons, so I don't know if I would be able to evolve it.

Years
  • ^^^ Ok, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to somewhat change my team plans since I already have a Ground type so classic Marowak wouldn't add much.

Another question if you don't mind, which levels are the Elite four/champion's team? Asking this because I caught a Rufflet, which evolves at level 54, and I allways like to have my team not surpass the important trainers' levels for challenge reasons, so I don't know if I would be able to evolve it.

The Elite Four's levels are early-mid 50s, while the Champion is mid-late 50s. Skilled Mode being off, of course.
    And the new update fixes Cubone, just a heads up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2020
    Hello. I am korean pokemon fan
    I really really want to play this game...
    but I can't play this game because of unknown situation
    1.Doubleclick the Game.exe no reponse... why cause this situation for me ? T^T
    2.Another games (Pokemon Royal and Pokeomn Desolation EP5) can play on my computer

Please help me if you know the solution .. ha

Years
  • Hello. I am korean pokemon fan
    I really really want to play this game...
    but I can't play this game because of unknown situation
    1.Doubleclick the Game.exe no reponse... why cause this situation for me ? T^T
    2.Another games (Pokemon Royal and Pokeomn Desolation EP5) can play on my computer

Please help me if you know the solution .. ha

I'll help you out by DM, since it'll be quicker.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I actually really want to try this game out. The addition of multiple save files is extremely appealing to me, and I like the setup you have. I'll give an update post after I'm well into it, and I'll keep posted here if I run into any bugs. Nice work!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    the game always crash when the game goes with no volume + the game wont open after i close it

Back