• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Breakdown! The new beginning!

Years
    The palletes finally look more suitable and I like the tiles. Nice work.
    Thanks but I havent posted the new palettes yet.. or do you mean you like the old ones? Then I think you love the new ones ;)

Btw today certainly no update cuz I have to go 2 the birthday of my dad :)

Years
    New Screens with the new palettes!
    Pokémon Breakdown! The new beginning!

Your house when you leave. Your house.

Your friend's house. Your brother's LAB.

Little river in 1st town. Prof Christian's Aid.

Prof Christian's Aid. Little pon 1st town.

Inside your Prof Christian's LAB. Inside your Prof Christian's LAB.

Inside your Prof Christian's LAB. Route 1 Rocket's

Route 1 Kid you saved. You have to go to your brother!

Rocket's Route 1 (Screens aren't in order)

THIS REALLY S*CKS!
    MY ROM CRASHED AND I FORGOT TO MAKE AN BACKUP SOOOO I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN :(:(:(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aww man, that stinks..:(
    Well, make sure you make a lot of copies now! XD
    Anyways, good luck~

Years
    Aww man, that stinks..:(
    Well, make sure you make a lot of copies now! XD
    Anyways, good luck~
    Lolz I will do that for certain :P
    But I am a little happy, cuz the ROM Base im using now rules :P I changed some trees and now it's perfect :D When I'm done scripting I will post new screens :D

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    Geez! The updated ones looks so much better! <3
    I love your work Roy! (If I can call you that :3)

I shall work on more Userbars for your hack, but if you want any specific Image/Text, Tell me^^.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice job dude. (b'')b
    Also, new Rom Base, with better trees! :D
    I look forward to playing this dude. :)
    Good Luck~

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Awwww man! That bites! Oh well, looks like the base is nice! Everything looks good Roy! I hope you can get further this time! Well, BOL!

P.S. Check out my tile thread ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    It seems much improved from the previous one. Tileset beautiful!

Years
    Woah. Major change in graphics. I like both styles. Sorry to hear about the crash.
    Yes it is a bit different but it is nice :D

Geez! The updated ones looks so much better! <3
    I love your work Roy! (If I can call you that :3)

I shall work on more Userbars for your hack, but if you want any specific Image/Text, Tell me^^.
    Thanks! and ofcourse you can call me Roy it's my real name :P Thanks :D I will let you know when I want anyting specific :)

Nice job dude. (b'')b
    Also, new Rom Base, with better trees! :D
    I look forward to playing this dude. :)
    Good Luck~

It seems much improved from the previous one. Tileset beautiful!
    Yes it is much more improved it has the rom base from (forgot the names :$ theyre at th bottom of the first post)

ah, i like the new look more.
    best of luck with finishing this, it seems like it will be great. ^^

Btw The storyline will change a little... Will update the storyline as soon as I know what it's gonna be..:P

OOh nd I got a problem when I compiled my scripts they don't work.. it is really weird cuz my scripts are perfect,,, but then I Only get this sort of lines : ËÉIÏ eIi etc.

Years
    Alright im sick of it... anyone wants the idea for breakdown because the hack is killing me and screwing me every way it can :@:@ Another ROM crashed :(:( so I think I'm gonna give the ownership to some one else and then I'll be the mapper and a little bit of scripter... Soo Who want to become owner?? Only apprentice hackers please because I don't wanna give the ownership to a "noob" (not meant offensive) in hacking..

Years
    What makes it crash? Perhaps I can help you.
    Don't give up, backup. I think I might have a copy of the really short, first ever beta edition too.
    Think you can't help cuz it doesn't crash playing buit when you start it up in your vba it just is white screen :P But do you really have it? :D If you want you can send it to me it could be usefull for another hack I'm gonna make in 2 to 3 months...

And for the people who want to know I think I tried to start hacking to fast I have to get into hacking again and that's why it all wont work I think XD But I think I'll be back with a new hack (that rhymes :P)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Think you can't help cuz it doesn't crash playing buit when you start it up in your vba it just is white screen :P But do you really have it? :D If you want you can send it to me it could be usefull for another hack I'm gonna make in 2 to 3 months...

And for the people who want to know I think I tried to start hacking to fast I have to get into hacking again and that's why it all wont work I think XD But I think I'll be back with a new hack (that rhymes :P)

Oh, this prob., it's easy to fix it.

I think you have to switch 128KB to 64KB. And vice verca.

Then, press Ctrl+R to Restart it.

Hope it works for you.

Years
    Oh, this prob., it's easy to fix it.

I think you have to switch 128KB to 64KB. And vice verca.

Then, press Ctrl+R to Restart it.

Hope it works for you.
    Nope still doesn't work...

Hmm..Better let this rest I'll change all of this when I start my new hack if it isn't closed by that time..

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    What! Oh my gosh Roy! That is not cool. Man This bites that the ROM is crashing, I hate to see this hack die, But I know how you feel. Well, BOL with your new project!

Back