• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have been really enjoying the game, but I am confused by something. I just got the fossil from Oasha. I was really excited to use the pokemon because I thought it would be a great addition to my team. I travel all the way back to Rockiff right away. I hand it over to the lab, walk out and back in, and they tell me the pokemon died. I have never seen this happen in any pokemon game. I didn't think to save before hand. Is this the only fossil I will ever get? Did I lose it due to bad luck? I am so confused right now. I hope i'm not coming across as rude, because I'm not trying to be. I just don't understand what I did wrong.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • I have been really enjoying the game, but I am confused by something. I just got the fossil from Oasha. I was really excited to use the pokemon because I thought it would be a great addition to my team. I travel all the way back to Rockiff right away. I hand it over to the lab, walk out and back in, and they tell me the pokemon died. I have never seen this happen in any pokemon game. I didn't think to save before hand. Is this the only fossil I will ever get? Did I lose it due to bad luck? I am so confused right now. I hope i'm not coming across as rude, because I'm not trying to be. I just don't understand what I did wrong.

No, it is not your fault. There actually is a very small chance of a fossil dying, sorry :(
    However you can buy other fossils later in game.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm here to inform yall that I will release a final update/patch for the game before the year ends with many new things added.

Here a little teaser: New forms for the starter Pokémon (Fennekin line Grass/Ghost, Froakie line Fire/Poison, Chespin line Water/Psychic), New forms for pre-evos like Helioptile, Bergmite and more! New and overworked sprites for currently existing Pokémon forms, Somehow the implementation of HM items (not for all but the most, I try) and I will also try to add more QoL features such as nature changing NPC or day/night system that you can change yourself.
    I'll also make few changes to the story and characters

If you have any more ideas or recommendations let me know, I'm open for more suggestions!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm here to inform yall that I will release a final update/patch for the game before the year ends with many new things added.

Here a little teaser: New forms for the starter Pokémon (Fennekin line Grass/Ghost, Froakie line Fire/Poison, Chespin line Water/Psychic), New forms for pre-evos like Helioptile, Bergmite and more! New and overworked sprites for currently existing Pokémon forms, Somehow the implementation of HM items (not for all but the most, I try) and I will also try to add more QoL features such as nature changing NPC or day/night system that you can change yourself.

If you have any more ideas or recommendations let me know, I'm open for more suggestions!

Okay. Das ist mal eine kleine Bombe, die du da hochjagst. o.O
    Eine sehr interessante Bombe, wobei mir echt auffällt, dass Fynx nicht gerade dein Liebling sein muss. XD

Jedenfalls bin ich sehr gespannt auf deine weitere Arbeit und FREUE mich, dass am ENDE von meinem Spielstand ENDLICH die ITEMS kommen. XD
    Allerdings würde ich auch gerne einmal mit einer weiteren Pokémonidee kommen:
    Wie wäre es, wenn du aus Irrbis ein Algenpokémon machst (Wasser/Geist) und aus Paragoni einen Kerzenständer (Feuer/Geist)?

Years

As long as the normal variants stay available to choose and the update doesn't change your current starter if you already started. Since I want to keep my fire type Fennekin.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • As long as the normal variants stay available to choose and the update doesn't change your current starter if you already started. Since I want to keep my fire type Fennekin.

The new version will not just be a normal patch, it will come with new music and other things so there's actually a whole new folder to be downloaded. You can finish playing the current version w/o problems but everyone is required to start a new adventure with the new version because of so many new things to be added

Years
  • The new version will not just be a normal patch, it will come with new music and other things so there's actually a whole new folder to be downloaded. You can finish playing the current version w/o problems but everyone is required to start a new adventure with the new version because of so many new things to be added

Well my suggestion was to allow the normal variants to also be choosable as well as the new starter variants.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Really excited to hear that anew update is on the way. I want to give this a spin but natures matter a lot to me in my play-throughs. Eagerly waiting on the nature changer update.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Really excited to hear that anew update is on the way. I want to give this a spin but natures matter a lot to me in my play-throughs. Eagerly waiting on the nature changer update.
    Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm almost done so you can expect the update to drop next week or the week after. Sooo many great and new things coming your way and I cant wait to show them to yall.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Sorry, no debug guys :(

But here's something else to look forward to!

Meet the new regional forms of our beloved starter trio

Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Many new regional forms and custom Megas to be expected in the new update coming next week :D

Days
    • he/him
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hiya! Been waiting for the next update before playing. Are the regional forms of the starters the actual starters of the game or just variants you can obtain later in the game?

Back