• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Dragonite Tamer said:
    I was just wondering what type you all use the most. I tend to use fire types the most, followed by water types and dragons.
    I always go Mixed .. I know that I don't use Fighting types too much. And Steel and Rock.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I mostly use mixed like Max.
    As a my starter I pick the Fire one, most of the time I catch an electric Pkmn (Pikachu, Electrike), one of the bug pokemon, a flying pokemon. And some other Pokemon.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Wow, mine is almost same as Mudkie's. 'cept that I use Squirtle sometimes .. anyway. I build a nice team before I attack the Elite Four, and that becomes my proper team.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • My team stays the amost the same during the whole game.
    'cept that the bug pokemon dissappeares (butterfree stays), and makes place for a Gyarados or Mightyena or something else.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I also keep my starter pokemon in my team because i've just got used to them in the team ^_^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I usually use the fire type Pokemon, However, Sometimes, I'm starting to use Arcanine, instead of the default one. But yea, I always use a mixed Pokemon team.

Years
  • Hm. Rock, fighting, ice, poison, normal, ghost...those are some types I normally don't have, or at least keep, on any of my teams, unless they're part of a dual type pokemon. And even then I still don't often use them...

Though my current Sapphire team seems to have broken that trend a bit, since I have not only a fighting type on it, but a ghost and normal as well (breloom, sableye, and linoone). I'm definitely keeping the breloom and linoone, since the breloom is useful, and the linoone has saved me from being utterly defeated in battles more than once now (plus, that Pick Up ability is useful for getting extra items). The sableye I was keeping mostly because she's the one I gave Rock Smash to; I ought to switch her out for another pokemon sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back