• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    It does balance it out a bit, but i rarely encounter psychic or ghost types. And when i do, I usually just use a strong special attack against a ghost, and my sceptile knows x-cutter for the psychic pokemon. I like having pokemon with versatile attacks, instead of being confined to the moveset of it's type.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey. Sceptile isn't a dark-type, is it? Is it? (give me a final answer now, I've never really known for sure :S)

Oh, I'd never mix you and Ryan up for real, twinny ;D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh....... ok. Haha.... guess I'll have to believe it this time then.... I really really hope it wasn't you I asked last time too, Shadow XD *blush*

[rant] I'm really starting to like Aipom since I placed it in my theme.... I've never really thought it makes a good Pokémon for battles though, even though Ash seemed to enjoy it in the anime. And its evo! Bah, Ambipom looks disgusting... [/rant]

ED: DC, I've never bothered to raise a Grovyle to evolution and dexes I've seen said it WAS dark type!! XP False dexes, I see now...

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Well it's a legit question. It does learn one dark move. And it has one egg move that can be dark... I don't think i was the person you asked last time, so don't worry about it. You can ask a Pokemon Professor, like myself, any question, any time!

Ambipom is cool to look at, but i don't find it better than a aipom. I like the little one better though.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Aimpom is really cute... why did they have to give it an ugly evo?

I don't usually train normal types.. does anyone train normal types?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Aimpom is really cute... why did they have to give it an ugly evo?

I don't usually train normal types.. does anyone train normal types?

My friend Scar, he wants to train every normal to the best, he's like insane with clefables and wigglytuff, not kidding.

Ambipom is a bit ugly though Ill agree.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I LOVE Zangoose. I always kept in on my Ruby team. Other than that... hm. I can't really say I've trained another really good normal type that I can think of.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What? I've never thought they were strong... I'd very much like an awesome Wigglytuff though....

If I were that Normal leader, I'd have a Wigglytuff by my side for sure ^^

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    blissey is good as he has over 600hp al lvl 100.i woodnt like 2 be in a gym id prefer to be a rival as they can have any pokemon.If i was a gym leader or pkmn trainer id definatly want luxray staraptor and of course garchomp

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Well normally they're not (wigglytuffs). Once you evolve it from jigglypuff, it loses the chance to learn moves via leveling up, but it can learn a lot of cool tms. I originally used it for flash. Then i taught it Thunder and Flamethrower. I think i left sing with it because I really liked the anime at the time and jigglypuff was always singing in it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    blissey is good as he has over 600hp al lvl 100.i woodnt like 2 be in a gym id prefer to be a rival as they can have any pokemon.If i was a gym leader or pkmn trainer id definatly want luxray staraptor and of course garchomp

She (blissey) can actually hit 714 max HP

and you'd be surprised, Im the water gym leader here at the extreme gym, even though I have to use 3 water types, people give you a new found respect and such. And it's always a blast people PMing ya to battle.

Well normally they're not (wigglytuffs). Once you evolve it from jigglypuff, it loses the chance to learn moves via leveling up, but it can learn a lot of cool tms. I originally used it for flash. Then i taught it Thunder and Flamethrower. I think i left sing with it because I really liked the anime at the time and jigglypuff was always singing in it.

Yeah wigglytuff is a UU/NU pokemon it's very rare to see in competitive play and rarely effective. But still fun =P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aww, Beachy! Blissey doesn't have to be a she... does it? ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    WHAT? But.... how do they... make new little Chanseys?

Oh wait... with a male of another species, it'll still always become a Chansey? And thus, a girl? Hm. All Chanseys must have a really weird moveset then... no? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back