• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oni is some kind of... fallen saint, I believe. He has so much pride and own ideas, so he got thrown out of ??heaven??(pe2k) :D

Ah, destinedjagold, I've seen you around a lot. Some time ago at least.

And, yeah you could be right, DarkkChildd... You don't want your precious Poké to die.. but if it was a poké-farm-game and not an ordinary pokémon gameboy-like game, then priorities could be different.. or something like that ^^

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    We were talking about an RGB not a hack
    destinedjagold has a hack with 2 or 3 betas already. It's looks great with DP pokemon in it and stuff, but it still has lots of bugs (from what I've seen in the thread), so I'll wait untill it's less buggy XD

Good evening fable, are you still good or have you decided to join me on the dark side? XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm.... I'll have to stay good for this week, at least. There are some things I need to to, and be good doing them... xP

Ah, which one is destinedjagold's game?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmmm yees. I think I've played that actually... or at least another game by him. Because I recongize his lugia thingys and the name, legends. OR the name could have been the Legends of Dragons or something... hm.
    Now I'm not making sense again^^

What's up anyway, DC pal?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    a have a quick question , do you think the matureity levels of pokemon *anime* have decreased over time?

Is anyone here good at graphics?

Twinx

Years
    mm I think you played an old version. I think his new hack is sort of based on his old one... I didn't read the whole thread carefully but that's what I understood.

mm I had a really bad day at uni and now I realized that I have been procrastinating all my projects and I have to present them in about a week XD
    lol, I'm even late with 4 math homeworks.. I just finished 1... 3 left :(
    Currenty working on a Powerpoint project that's for thursday.
    What about you?

EDIT:TDB, what kind of graphics?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think the maturity of the anime has decreased seriously... now everything flashes and fainted pokémon don't get hurt, they just get whirly eyes.

I've had a strange day. Weather's been strange, rain, sun, SNOW (lots) rain again, sun again, snow again... euk. And my classmates are going mad and I have to learn how to drive a car in only a month... ugh..

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I think the maturity of the anime has decreased seriously... now everything flashes and fainted pokémon don't get hurt, they just get whirly eyes.

I've had a strange day. Weather's been strange, rain, sun, SNOW (lots) rain again, sun again, snow again... euk. And my classmates are going mad and I have to learn how to drive a car in only a month... ugh..

True, if people hear the word 'Pokémon', they automatically think of a children's hype from long ago... That's a shame...

Good luck...

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013

has anyone compared the ash now and the ash in the first episodes huge fifference , i think it somewhere bettween end of johto and beggining of hoeen.

anyone good at graphics?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh! Devil, how nice of you to pop into our fav-thread :D

Though, Pokémon is not the very most mature of animes, or games, or anything. It's children stuff, let's face it. Only, the phenomena has reached so far that older people can create and imagine more mature stuff.

Twinx

Years
    lol, notice how whenever something bad happens, their is always SMOKE xD
    When two powerful attacks collide all we see is smoke.. gimme a break! I wanna see some blood (oops evil side taking over :P)

It freakin' cold here, probably because it hasn't rained yet.. I'm still waiting for snow this year :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah. SMoke is just hiding the bloody truth.

Snow is dousing us here. And rain too. I want some sun. And coffee. Coffee is my life, mwaha.

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Yep, you're totally right Dawn, it is children stuff.
    Like, I was in the store with my parents, I bought the Pokémon Pearl game and my father was all like: 'Pokémon? Aren't you getting to old for this?'.
    I mean, I am 13. I'm not a kid anymore, but I'm not mature either. I enjoy playing, watching and reading Pokémon, and I'm not scared to talk about it.
    Many people see it as children stuff, like the Teletubbies or somethin', but it goes deeper then that.
    -Breath break- :D

Why do you need someone who's good with graphics, TDB?

Twinx

Years
    I think they should make 2 versions of the anime, one smoke-edited version for the kids that airs in the morning and the original version with bloody fierce battles would air at night. That's the only way Pokemon would be cool again XD what do y'all think?
    I know it's not gonna happen, but it's just a though.

Where there is sun, I'm burning. Where it's cold, I'm freezing (like right now)... this sucks

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Hey, you know Dark, that's a great idea!
    But like you said, they won't do it, it's to expensive to bring out 2 versions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You should have a lively temperated planet created for your own, twinny :)

Yeah, not even the manga is as mature as it could be. Compared to Naruto (moahaha) it's kindergarten stuff.
    People die in PokéSpecial, and pokémon get limbs cut off and stuff. But that's all made in a children's-friendly fashion :/

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
    Years
    Pokemon was probably something much worse before it went for Screening on tv :/
    i can see the monsters being much more scary when they first came out with the idea :0
    well, its my oppinion anyway :(
    but i doubt they would have come up with the idea of cute monsters to begin with..
    well.. i wouldent have anyway :(

Twinx

Years
    DS (devil silver, is it ok if I call you that? or would you prefer Devil?:P) you can call me DC ;)

Come to think of it, they don't really care about their fans that's why the anime isn't becoming more mature...
    Once a generation of kids is over Pokémon, a new generation of little kids will fall all over again with it and so the circle continues. This explains why the anime is no way near mature..
    I hope y'all understood my theory :P

EDIT:
    Fable, I already have my own planet. But I got bored of it, so I came back here... but I do visit once in a while.. (what am I talking about?)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, but what about Jigglypuff then? ^^ And Vulpix?

But yeah, look at the original Green version images.... pokémon were much scarier (uglier^^) back then!

ED:I understand, DC, I think I've explained that and called it my own theory once :P
    ED2:................ of course I have! Haha, again, I forgot how alike we are xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back