• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I don't know how violence between Pokémon could be bad for children...
    Like: 'People! Don't try this at home with your own pokémon!' :D

Ofcourse you can call me DS, I'll call you DC then :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know how violence between Pokémon could be bad for children...
    Like: 'People! Don't try this at home with your own pokémon!' :D
    Pokémon equals animals in many ways. Don't wanna see a boy try to make his cow perform rollout on a girl's kitten, do you?
    "Miltank! Crush that Skitty now!"

Lol.

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Pokémon equals animals in many ways. Don't wanna see a boy try to make his cow perform rollout on a girl's kitten, do you?

Lol.

:D
    Do you mean you know people who have pet cows?
    :P

Anyway, I'll go to sleep now.
    Bye everybody!
    And Dawn, thanks for the cookie! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Anytime, bro. And no, not pet cows, but cows like on a farm! Nite...
    Hm. I'd like a pet MIltank....

Okej, I'd love to stay and rant about pokémon some more... hm, I actually think I will do that ^^

AND! Lookie lookie. I beat you, twinny: 500 posts ^^

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years

Lol.

I really don't think a cow is gonna listen to the boy :D
    Which is worse? Animals fighting or humans fighting?
    We see humans fighting in other animes, am I right?

Fable, did you really come up with that theory?
    Well, either you mentioned it to me earlier and I subconsciously though it was mine, or I'm just psychic (which is more reasonable)

EDIT: OMG! 500 posts?!?!? we had the same count like a few days ago.. I'm mad now :P
    lol congrats

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really did come up with that theory! And thanks ^^

And Sharpedochu, haha yes, I'd never want to eat a Grumpig... or a Mankey.... or a Swinub.... hm. Lots of pig pokés aren't there?

Twinx

Years
    What are the dog pokemon? I can only think of growlithe and it's evo and maybe Zigazagoon.
    Some people consider the legendary beasts of G/S as dogs but I don't really think they look like dogs..

Where's Oni... he used be an active member of this thread.. XD

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I like your theroey , in kanto evryone loved MEW , now it's all about lucario , darkrai and arcues , i hate how sinnoh replaces the old pokemon , this is why i will never ru na lucario in my party EVER!

DS i need a person to make a banner

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    What would you do if the anime got canceled today?
    I usually don't start topics but I'm bored XD

it would unaffect me , because im in pokemon for the metagame and the manga , but i would watch the choas of evry 8 yearold of the world !!!! hahahahh !

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, TDB, if you want someone to make you a banner for something, request one in a banner shop. Chikara, Relyt and Hazuki are ones I recommend. Maybe you already knew this, but since you asked.... ^^

And if anime got canceled, I'd say that's the end of pokémon active commerce.

Twinx

Years
    After all, the anime is what introduced me to the games, even though I have to admit that it's the games that kept me interested in Pokemon.
    lol feel free to change the topic anytime y'all...

Evenin' Fable.. How are we today?
    Just a reminder, the door is always open whenever you wanna cross over to the dark side :P hehe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The first sign of pokémon in my world was the TCG. My whole school of roughly about 100 kids fell into it, EVERYBODY knew what Pikachu and Vulpix and Gyarados were. And the glittery cards were treated as holy grails, I once got a whole deck for my Gyarados... and regretted it. Later, pokémon TCG and all TCG were banned, because kids got fooled too often by older smarter ones, into unfair deals.... I loved that school, all the stupid reguilations took place first after I'd already left ^^ (enough of sidetracks now)

I just remembered I have to bake like three dozens of cookies for tomorrows meeting.... nah, I think I'll go buy some instead. Hm, time for maths, I think.
    And noo, this week's not over yet, and I've been sooo good this far :D Let's say this: on saturday or friday, I'm turning over to the dark side with you, my dark twin. Ok? ^^"

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Good evening, everybody!

Well, TDB, Dawn is right, and besides; I'm not good at banners.

If my favorite anime got cancelled?
    Well, there's only 2 episodes a week here in Belgium, and it's early in the morning, so I think I would notice it like a year later. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Evening, Devilpal :D *hoorays*
    Only two? We've not got a single one, I think! Hm... I'll have to look it up.

Twinx

Years
    We don't even get it at all XD I download episodes to watch them...

careful, Fable, my dear twin, once on the dark side, it's tough to go back :P
    Just don't say I didn't warn ya :P lol can't wait XD

HI DS :) nice to see you here again today :) It's always cool to have new people active around here XD
    Oni where are you? He's my battling coach, so I need him XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And what happened to Oni's FC? It'll die soon if he doesn't show up...... :(

Twinx

Years
    ok, time to change topcis..
    What do think of a G/S remake for the DS?

Fable, I totally forgot about that FC, maybe I'll go check it out now.
    EDIT: It's snowing outside! lol I'm so happy, tomorrow I have a long day at uni, so I'm hoping roads will be closed XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha just wish... you're american? (if you've told me your nationality before, I've fogotten it ^^') Americans close their roads as soon as the ground gets white, so I've heard :P lol

Oh, no! Of course they'll make a remake of GOld/Silver. Now I HAVE to get a DS :( buhbuh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back