• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
  • is my pkmn team on pearl any good
    NAME LVL NAME LVL
    garchomp 100 empoleon 100
    luxray 100 torterra 100
    infernape 100
    staraptor 83 please rate my team out of 10

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • geomon, can't you just stick to one topic? XD

There is actually a section where you can get your team rated.
    PCC is to discuss pokemon-related topics that aren't covered in any other sections.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, this is the Poké-version of DCC. It's very strict...... <.< *remembers the golden days with DC and Oni....*

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • oh im so sorry.im new to this thread.sorry i just wanted to no if they were any good .[wimper wimper]

OK can I please start A topic thats not dumb and i wont change

Last edited:

Twinx

Years
  • Don't worry geomon.. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything =)

Fable, those were the days.. but you still own this thread =)

Moving on, new topic, anyone?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's fine, geomon, we can chat about anything related to pokemon here. But if you want to go in depth about something that has to do with the anime, manga or the games, there are more suitable sections of PC for that ;P
    But start a topic if you've got something right now ^^

What's that Garchomp in your sig doing btw?

ED: DC! You can tell me! How can I see who's posted the most in a certain trhead? And who's most active at PC?

Twinx

Years
  • Is that Garchomp evolving?!?! I'm so unfamiliar with DP pokemon.. =(

@fable, at the User CP (or wherever). It's shows how many posts the thread has and how many views. Click on the number of posts and you'll get the list of who posted.
    About the activity stats... you'll have to ask beachy. I'm clueless..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I will ask him.

And I think that Garchomp is just..... twitching.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • i think that my garchomp is just being weird again.ok heres the new topic...........If u could choose 3 pokemon 2 start of with[1st modes] wat would they be.mine would be shinx.gible.and starly.also shall i add u 2 my buddy list

wat does anime and manga realy mean[dont call me dumb for saying this]

Last edited:

Twinx

Years
  • The anime is the cartoon you see on TV. It's [SIZE=-1]a shortened form of the English word 'animation' referring to Japanese cartoons.[/SIZE]

The manga is similar to comics... [SIZE=-1]So Manga is basically Japanese comic books, as popular with adults as with children.... [/SIZE]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The anime is the cartoon you see on TV. It's [SIZE=-1]a shortened form of the English word 'animation' referring to Japanese cartoons.[/SIZE]

The manga is similar to comics... [SIZE=-1]So Manga is basically Japanese comic books, as popular with adults as with children.... [/SIZE]

DC just wrapped that up!

Wow, I just realised how epic Pokèmon Stadium Two is.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Yeah, this is the Poké-version of DCC. It's very strict...... <.< *remembers the golden days with DC, Oni, and BeachBoy....*

Thanks for forgetting me >D

Ill agree somewhat with dawn on this one, the game does make the manga and anime

But I dont think the anime was made by the manga. As they are quite different in storylines.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Lurker scoots in to say something...

But I dont think the anime was made by the manga. As they are quite different in storylines.

Except for Electric Tales, yeah, you're right here. Most other manga (Golden Boys, Special, Zenshou) are based strictly on the game or the franchise (PiPiPi Adventure) in general.

Twinx

Years
  • Thanks for forgetting me >D
    Well unless you can time-travel back into late 2007 and join us, I'd have to say that she didn't forget you.
    Back then, we ruled this place. Seriously, no one else used to post here. I was THIS close to PM a mod to rename this thread after me, fable and Oni XD we still own this place btw XD

On topic: the manga does seem a lot more interesting and according to Fable, it's way way way better than the anime.. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back