• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mectricmon

Centre stage
Years
  • What do think about chimmy and muddo.Cool or what. I calling chimmy joe and muddo jeremy and teams called team freebies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Who knows when Pokemon Platinum is coming to America. Hopefully it'll be just as good as D/P. ; D I finally got my first shiny, although I won't use it. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Ergh. I don't think I know you, so you can't be an old friend. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What's PMD? XD Airconditioning, I can't tell what the second Pokemon at the top of your Trainer Card is. D:

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
  • listen airconditioning(what a dumb name) i hate you your always pushing people around and you always have to be right so bbbbbbbbbbbggggggggtttttttttthhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Metricmon, please. We don't need any of this in the PCC today. Ignore any mean things that people say to you; just follow the topic please.

And I don't even want to know what BGTH is. XD Good thing I don't. XD Again though, PMD? o_o

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I think he was talking about that before, so I assumed that's what he meant by Chimchar and Mudkip.

Also lol at metricmon's last post.
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
  • Goodbye forever

This is the last time i will be here since pokecommunity does not work on my computer and i never want to see airconditioning again i have enjoyed everybodys company apart from aircondittionings i will miss you all apart from you no who goodbye

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I find it sort of funny that all your posts in PCC are off-topic. XD Bye. 0.0 PC won't work on your computer anymore? That's strange. o_o Are you sure it's not just the Database's errors? 0.0

Ah. PMD, I see. I know D/P, I know PSG, I know all the others. Just not Mystery Dungeon. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You didn't answer my other question AC. XD What's the second Pokemon at the top of your Trainer Card?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Weavile. It's a Dark-type, so I figured it would be fitting to have her covered in darkness. Besides, that way, some people might not know who she is (which helps, since I'm pretty much giving my entire team away here).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • ...wow.

Anyway, yeah, I like how you designed Weavile there, really does add more 'oomph' to it's dark nature. I also like the trainer card overall, much better than the generic PokéCharm TC's we see everywhere. Really does have originality to it.

On Blissey... Agreed, you think "oh hey Toxic should work wonders on it" then... damn you, serene grace. >_>

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Anyway, yeah, I like how you designed Weavile there, really does add more 'oomph' to it's dark nature. I also like the trainer card overall, much better than the generic PokéCharm TC's we see everywhere. Really does have originality to it.

I've actually been considering removing the card, since it kinda puts me at an extreme disadvantage, as pretty much all my opponents know my entire team beforehand. But I want some sort of art to put in my sig, and a trainer card just does the job best. :/

On Blissey... Agreed, you think "oh hey Toxic should work wonders on it" then... damn you, serene grace. >_>

Huh?

Detox

Drifloon.......does it appear every friday,or when i catch it do i have to breed more? cause te one i just caught is a beast...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back