• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Aww... darn it, darn it, darn it! Let's just pretend (or rather, take literally) that we last had lunch on May 7th, while we're falling off a cliff on the 27th of June. Hopefully that will be enough to starve to death on the way down. xD

(Okay, who am I kidding? ^^ The fall doesn't have to kill us if we do it skillfully! Plus, we have our lucky protagonist status! #PlotArmor)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

NUMBER 3 GO SQUIRTY

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
    Who needs preparation? I'll just find a stick along the way and beat the first Pokemon I find.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2015
    Why did you make the update time so long? We have all voted except for the guy who can't be bothered to read the latest pages, and you are online...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Why did you make the update time so long? We have all voted except for the guy who can't be bothered to read the latest pages, and you are online...

Have patience, my friend. I usually post updates at this point of the day. A specific time is the easiest for me. Also, yes I'm online, I'm typing it. The story doesn't write itself.

Chapter 25 following in separate post for the sake of clarity.

Lycanthropy

Years
    How will you get back up?
    1. Why up? Down is a lot easier. 5 votes
    2. Patience. Surely something will happen to save you. 1 vote
    3. Wouldn't Squirty's jet powers be strong enough? 3 votes
    4. According to the law of momentum, you should be pulled upwards by throwing a mass down. What's the need of that bag anyway? 0 votes
    Pokémon

Inventory
    $220
    Potion
    (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0​
    >1. Why up? Down is a lot easier.

25. Club Venonat

You wait a moment for the rock slide to end and let your grip go. You land on the ledge below without much trouble. Hopefully Scrambles is okay too. The rocks seem to have rolled further downwards and following their path shows you the knocked out Braviary that attacked you earlier. It would be a great addition to your team, but the Pokémon is to big and heavy to carry along. You should really find some PokéBalls somewhere. But more important is, where is Scrambles? You see some footprints that look similar to his, but there are so many of them in the direction of the forest, either he has been running around or has found some friends.
    The tracks lead you to an open space in the forest and you see Scrambles among a colony of other Venonat. He is put on a throne or something like that and the others seem to be adoring him.

What do you do?
    1. Leave him behind, it's probably the best for him.
    2. Release Squirty in the middle of the group.
    3. Run forward, pick up Scrambles and run away.
    4. Gotta catch 'em all?
    Next update expected in ~72h, building back to the old frequency.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'll admit that I watch too much of the Pokémon anime, so I know that this is where Scrambles truly belongs... :(

#1 (Omg... I actually went with a completely serious answer!)

Years
    Whoa, I've missed out a lot of things, and I need to go through the pages, just so I can understand the story. Anyway,

We should save Scrambles.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    #SAVESCRAMBLES OPTION THREE

Doesn't "release" in this context mean "get rid of/say goodbye to"? I don't want Squirty AND Scrambles to leave! Hopefully Scrammbies wants to stay with us on our journey!!

Lycanthropy

Years
    25 chapters have passed! Time to celebrate! I hope you like the new lay-out.

Pokémon
    Scrambles (♂) Status: absent Tackle, Supersonic, Confusion, Leech Life

Squirty (♀) Status: drugged Psybeam, Bubble Beam, Signal Beam, Aurora Beam

Egg What will hatch from this? It doesn't seem to be close to hatching

Inventory
    $220
    Potion (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0
    What do you do?
    1. Leave him behind, it's probably the best for him. 2 votes
    2. Release Squirty in the middle of the group. 3 votes
    3. Run forward, pick up Scrambles and run away. 4 votes
    4. Gotta catch 'em all? 1 vote

26. Scrambles recaptured

On a closer inspection, Scrambles doesn't seem to be enjoying the attention. The other Venonat run around as enthusiastically as a group of toddlers, bringing sticks and big leaves probably as some kind of gift. You see only one option, getting him out of the group of crazy forest dwellers as quickly as possible. You run forward, shouting a battle cry, and pick up your Venonat before the others manage to understand what's going on.
    But they don't let you go away with this and although it are just Venonat which are chasing you, there are about twenty of them. Some of the ones a bit more distant from the throne manage to hit you with Tackle attacks, but you got the benefit of longer legs.

You are now in surrounded by an unknown forest. Which direction should you take?
    1. Back towards Mt. Rokk, maybe a cool cavern can be found.
    2. Exactly the opposite direction of Mt. Rokk. We don't want to go back there, do we?
    3. Best idea is to look for a forest lake.
    4. Survival goes first. Now which of these plants are edible?
    Next update expected in about 46 hours.

Back