• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • The TM Protect functions as normal. And as mentioned above, the event with the guard works.

However...

Good news: I can buy coins.
    Bad news: I can't play the slot machine (Says I need a coin case)

Edit: Also, where was I supposed to go to use that ticket I was given? I'm supposed to stop TR from burning down a building but missed where I was supposed to go.

Edit 2: Terrakion doesn't have an ability. I just caught it in the Power Plant.

Edit 3: How do I evolve Scyther? I have it at level 30 and it still hasn't evolved (The game guide says level 30)

I've just fixed the slot machine. It was the same error of variable than with coin case bug.

1/ When you are in Pei City, the guy has you are tellingme as just give you a ticket. It can be used inside the harbor in the same city (talk to one of the sailor to go to oki island)

2/ fixed. I gave him pressure (the official ability isn't in the game) and the same error was on coballion aand virizon.

3/ I've update the evolution method (outdated info in the game guide). Scyther evolves like in the official game, holding a steel coat and evolve during a trade. Check the game guide to know where is the trade. (p. 15) >>> Hoenn.

I'll do a release in a day or two.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    3/ I've update the evolution method (outdated info in the game guide). Scyther evolves like in the official game, holding a steel coat and evolve during a trade. Check the game guide to know where is the trade. (p. 15) >>> Hoenn.

I'll do a release in a day or two.

Can you include both ways to evolve? Like, trade AND some other evolution? In G3T, you can have multiple evo methods. I think that personally kills the reason of buying a Scyther at the Game Corner if you can't evolve it. If not, could you change the Pokemon bought at the Game Corner? Currently, it's the same as vanilla FR.

Also, a bunch of Pokemons stats/abilities are swapped. You must be using the 1020 slot FR patch. It had the same issues. Especially with gen 4 Pokes. Togekiss stats and ability, Porygon Z stats, etc. Also make sure Mega Scizor has a second ability. If Scizor evolves with his second ability into his mega form, he will lack an ability.

Oh, and Moonblast has 40 PP. Should normally be 15. Again, was an error on the creator of 1020 base.

By the way, I saw there's a Mega Porygon Z in the hack (stats are from Porygon, and moveset appears to belong to Bulbasaur, so I assume it's unfinished). If it's ability stays Adaptability, and gains anymore Sp.Atk, it's gonna be a really offensive Poke. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    On second thought, I'll wait for the CW_288 patch. When it's available, please let me know! ;)

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Can you include both ways to evolve? Like, trade AND some other evolution? In G3T, you can have multiple evo methods. I think that personally kills the reason of buying a Scyther at the Game Corner if you can't evolve it. If not, could you change the Pokemon bought at the Game Corner? Currently, it's the same as vanilla FR.

1/Also, a bunch of Pokemons stats/abilities are swapped. You must be using the 1020 slot FR patch. It had the same issues. Especially with gen 4 Pokes. Togekiss stats and ability, Porygon Z stats, etc. Also make sure Mega Scizor has a second ability. If Scizor evolves with his second ability into his mega form, he will lack an ability.

2/Oh, and Moonblast has 40 PP. Should normally be 15. Again, was an error on the creator of 1020 base.

3/By the way, I saw there's a Mega Porygon Z in the hack (stats are from Porygon, and moveset appears to belong to Bulbasaur, so I assume it's unfinished). If it's ability stays Adaptability, and gains anymore Sp.Atk, it's gonna be a really offensive Poke. :)

I have inserted manually ALL the Pokémon from gen 4 to 8 that's why it is possible to have some errors (and sometimes I was using data from patch like my previoous rom or the one you've mentionned above). Yes I can edit the evolution methods but if I do that, there is less challenge to evolve the Pokémon and to complete the dex. Iwon't cahnge it.
    I'll fix moonblast, no problem. Same for Porygon Z., togekiss.

Nevertheless, I can't check all the Pokémon on each game, it would be too long. And I can't have all the abilities since all of them aren't in the game (I don't have time to add more of them. I'm only having those in M. Dollsteak patch)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    I'm stuck. After ive gotten information on the 'burning building' from the basement i went to look for the building but cant find it. I went ahead and read the guide and it shows the building from Pei City (i think) of the whereabouts of the 'burning building' but i cant enter it and there were no other characters besides the policeman and a random dude. HELP.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I'm stuck. After ive gotten information on the 'burning building' from the basement i went to look for the building but cant find it. I went ahead and read the guide and it shows the building from Pei City (i think) of the whereabouts of the 'burning building' but i cant enter it and there were no other characters besides the policeman and a random dude. HELP.

The answer is abit above on this thread. It has been changed a bit. You just need to talk to the guy next to the guard (be sure to have the last version of the game !) An event will ocur and at the end you'll receive a pass (oki pass), use it at the harbor, still in Pei city, to go to your next destination, Oki Island.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey, two questions:
    1. Can the leaders (or lords) be rematched? And how often? I'm pretty sure there's not a VS seeker in this game correct?
    2. Is the wild location guide still accurate? It's been a while since it was last updated.

Also, just entered the Shika ruins. It always freezes on either side if I go far enough. Not sure what could be causing it, but it continues to play background music.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey, two questions:
    1. Can the leaders (or lords) be rematched? And how often? I'm pretty sure there's not a VS seeker in this game correct?
    2. Is the wild location guide still accurate? It's been a while since it was last updated.

Also, just entered the Shika ruins. It always freezes on either side if I go far enough. Not sure what could be causing it, but it continues to play background music.

I'll check the chika ruins. I've never encoutered any freeze there.

2. The WLG wasn't updated for long but I don't think I've changed the Pkmn location. It will lack the location for the last region only I think. And for gen 8 when it will be done.

1. There is no VS Seeker because it doesn't work. To earn xp, there is other infinite battles :
    - Lord rematch (when Pkmn league have been defetead)
    - Pokémon world tournament (I'm workin' on it right now)
    - Pkmn League.
    - Wild battles in the Last region (Wild Pkmn are high level)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'll check the chika ruins. I've never encoutered any freeze there.

If it helps, I'm using the most recent version of John GBA (Android) and did end up using a money cheat but that shouldn't affect the random freezes. (No bad eggs in PC)

Do I need to explore the Shika ruins to progress? Or can I avoid it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Thanks Shogun Iam through to Oki city now 😀
    Also in the next update MGarchomp has no special ability add his ability in the next update

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Just got into CW 3 for the first time. I had two things before even starting to play. The first one right after the title screen said " The 1m
    sub-circuit board is not installed." Never seen that before. Then the next is when I first got into the game after the opening scene, I tried to save in game and it said that there was already a game file saved and asked if I was sure I wanted to overwrite it, I clicked on yes and it gave me a message that said " error please exchange the backup memory". Any ideas what I did that was wrong?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Just got into CW 3 for the first time. I had two things before even starting to play. The first one right after the title screen said " The 1m
    sub-circuit board is not installed." Never seen that before. Then the next is when I first got into the game after the opening scene, I tried to save in game and it said that there was already a game file saved and asked if I was sure I wanted to overwrite it, I clicked on yes and it gave me a message that said " error please exchange the backup memory". Any ideas what I did that was wrong?

This is a common thing with Fire Red. If you go into your emulators settings and change the save type from 64KB to 128KB, and reset the emulator, it will work. You won't be able to save otherwise.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • If it helps, I'm using the most recent version of John GBA (Android) and did end up using a money cheat but that shouldn't affect the random freezes. (No bad eggs in PC)

Do I need to explore the Shika ruins to progress? Or can I avoid it?

You can avoid it. I didn't have any freeze too there.

Thanks Shogun Iam through to Oki city now 😀
    Also in the next update MGarchomp has no special ability add his ability in the next update

Ok I'll fix it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Hey shogun, is all 3 of rockruff evolutions in the game? I want to add a dusk form lycanroc to my team

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey shogun, is all 3 of rockruff evolutions in the game? I want to add a dusk form lycanroc to my team

No. I've made space for gen 8 Pokémon. To do that, it was necessary to don't insert any alternative evolutions (alola forms, giratina forms, keldeo forms, arceus forms etc.).

I don't know why but The rom base was messy if I tried to add more than 1000 Pkmn.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Where to go after defeating hoenn league?
    Where to get Johto Pass?
    Some Bugs
    1 Can't rebattle pkmn league 1st league champion not there when go again
    if you save before final battle you stuck there forever
    2 on Rebattle Hoenn league champion is there wallace but he don't fight pressing A button does nothing
    3 Day Care Centre reset pokemon level to 0 they took money for leveling up but when i receive pokemon his level 0
    4 Hoenn Teleportation Air Dragonite Last City Names Displays Incorrectly Check Them too in the next update
    5 Axew Has No Gender
    Thanks For The Hard Work Shogun All 3 Cloud White Rom Hacks Are Great 😀

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Hey Shogun I'm currently playing through the original cloud white and see that you are working on both part 2 and 3. So I wanted to ask, how far along are they?

Back