• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Colossal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
Im like so playing this and it has inspired me to start working on hacks again rather than creating tools T_T
oh and p.s. I made tools called YASE DS and YASE GBA it stands for Yet Another Starter Editor chow.......
This hack is gonna make me restart my entire hack.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
okay, people! As you All know, school started again, so I won't have much time to hack. But i will continue to hack....Slowly...I will also add some Trivia about Gym Leaders:

iceroy.gif

UPDATES!!!!
But small updates...
The 1st Flying Gym Leader- Adria
Winda.gif

KopijaodKopijaodKopijaodKopijaodPok.png

Trivia:
Name From: Adria Airlines
Gym Puzzle: Answer The questions on the Wall to get up/down the wall.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Wow this is looking great. I really like those new fakemon and Adira Sprite. And the gym tiles looks amazing. Can't wait to see other gyms. Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2016
omg your fakemon, customs, whatevers are freaking amazing. i've never wanted to play a game with custom sprites until now, very professional work

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Your fakemon look amazing!!
I made a female sprite but I can't post it yet since I don't have 15 posts.. augh.. @_@.. I'm pretty new to this forum and I've only really been playing hacks I haven't been participating in spriting or artwork yet. But I have over 8 years of experience in photoshop and as you may have noticed, I can spell and I have good grammar which (no offense guys) seems to be hard to come by around here :P

Anyway the female sprite I'm making (not finished yet) wears jeans, a grey button-up short-sleeve shirt, and black heeled booties, which is a very fashionable look.. I did it like that because I think the female characters in the Pokemon games always look like complete douchebags.

EDIT: Oh! My sig is showing now! The girl I am talking about is in my siggy.

Btw I kept the bag yellow for continuity with the "Bag" menu images.

negative

Years
Thank You all, for all of your support. Sadly I must say that there are no Updates, yet-school got me occupied. But, I have a personal update- I will change the graphics, to Alucus style, because I really like the tiles he makes...

Anyway, don't let this hack die, and keep posting people.
Thanks,

TFD

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2009
Wow, nice hacks, i love the sprites and tiles. Good job with this.

negative

Years
Your hack has made it to this HoTM's three :)
Congrats ;)

Thank you all, and yes, I am very happy being third(maybe second) in HoTM.
And Now:
UPDATES!
NOTES: I Edited the door animations, so everything goes smoothly...
Pokemon-FireRedGBA3.png
Pokemon-FireRed66666-1.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA2.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-1.png

I am very proud on the water tiles( sea, coast). Thanks, Alucus!

Reply and Comment.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Your graphics are simply beautiful, and I love your FakeMon ^^ You should be proud of those coast tiles ;)
But I just hope that your story goes on after getting your memory back from all the battling the Elite 4, ect...
Anyway, in all this seems like a great hack, and I see that you're 2nd at the moment for Hack of the Month, Go for it! :P

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Your graphics are simply beautiful, and I love your FakeMon ^^ You should be proud of those coast tiles ;)

lol The coast tiles mountains and pokemon center are mine, anyway this is looking like an excelent hack here my freind I will be keeping an eye on this one. Good luck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Let me start off by saying, I am quite impressed!
The visuals in this hack are pretty cool if I do say so myself!
I like the tiles to some extent though I do think that the HGSS tiles will become over used, but a simple pallet change could set those tiles apart from the rest, but I might just be being picky.
The fakemon are impressive so far! Not the best I've seen but most certainly original and well sprited!
Though from the screenshots I would say that your mapping needs work as it does seem some what bland and empty, and not very natural.
Lastly, your storyline is interesting though some what vague. It's a good concept but one that could take some tweeking to perfect.
But, best of luck, honestly, it's looking well and quite different! And I look forward to seeing the "TWEWY" references or influences xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
Wow colossal seems like a very interesting concept and hack. I do have a quesion though, some of those fakemon look famililar. Did you get some of them from artists on deviatart?

negative

Years
But I just hope that your story goes on after getting your memory back from all the battling the Elite 4, ect...
Anyway, in all this seems like a great hack, and I see that you're 2nd at the moment for Hack of the Month, Go for it! :P
I was thinking about that, and I think there will be an after-story...

lol The coast tiles mountains and pokemon center are mine, anyway this is looking like an excelent hack here my freind I will be keeping an eye on this one. Good luck
I know they are yours-I'm just proud of inserting them. And thanks.

Let me start off by saying, I am quite impressed!
The visuals in this hack are pretty cool if I do say so myself!
I like the tiles to some extent though I do think that the HGSS tiles will become over used, but a simple pallet change could set those tiles apart from the rest, but I might just be being picky.
The fakemon are impressive so far! Not the best I've seen but most certainly original and well sprited!
Though from the screenshots I would say that your mapping needs work as it does seem some what bland and empty, and not very natural.
Lastly, your storyline is interesting though some what vague. It's a good concept but one that could take some tweeking to perfect.
But, best of luck, honestly, it's looking well and quite different! And I look forward to seeing the "TWEWY" references or influences xD
Thank you for your honest critique-I will work on everything you said.

does this hack have a beta anyone? it looks amazing!!
Nope, sorry. But thanks, still.

Wow colossal seems like a very interesting concept and hack. I do have a quesion though, some of those fakemon look famililar. Did you get some of them from artists on deviatart?
These fakemon are from aocom, who is( I think) on DeviantArt.

Cool, eh? Hmph, better than mine *rolls eyes*
*evil laugh* thanks:D

Wow Wee!
I love the new screens!
I wish you the best of luck!! :)
Thank you:D

OK people-I have a big Update for you all!!
The 1st Script is here!:

1Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
2Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
3Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png

4-FireRedGBA.png
6Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
7Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png

8Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
9Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
10Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png

11Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
12Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png
13Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png

And A new Graphical Update-the HP box is new:
133Pokemon-FireRedGBA.png

???-Scripting.
I want you honest critique-Comment and Reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back