• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Colossal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
Years
  • Age 22
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Wow, this is amazing. Liked the silhouettes and the new names. Dahlia making an appearance? :O

Anyway, I am looking forward to the release of beta :D
Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Looking damn good. I really like the sprites. And Dahlia looks cool :P

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
wow this hack looks really good,I hope to see an alpha soon,it seems that you have a full graphical skill and that's something that lots of peple need so again good luck with this hack,and I hope to see more updates

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Do you need any new pokemon? I invent new pokemon as a hobby, I have (*checks*) 135 new pokemon invented, and you can use as many as you want. If you're interested, PM me your e-mail adress and I'll send you a document with the details of each pokemon.

I'd also be happy to help with absolutely anything non-technical. I've no idea on how to even starting making a hack or sprites, but I can do anything on the non-technical side, like dialogue, storylining, that kind of thing.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
WOW, really I am liking project I liked them to it tiles, and also them sprites, mainly these fakepokémons, the three initials and all fakepokémons of this hack are shining the sprites very professional are very well made and worked.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Your fakemon look awsome one question though is it ok if i use you tileset for my game its super awsome. Credit will go to you of course lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
dude awesome tiles. one question. where did u get heartgold soulsilver tiles or actually all of the tiles in the screenshots i've honsestly never seen tiles like that used b4.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
the map could be better, the tiles look great and so are the fakemon. best of Luck on this hack hope to see it in the hackshowcase sometime

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Great updates!
The fakemons are great. I really enjoyed!
The fansbars are good. I use xD
And the scan is good. I liked the tiles.

Good luck with your project.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
WOW this hack looks incredible
ive seen some good ones, but the storyline sounds really interesting, your new sprit evolutions look sooooo good (and real) and i cannot wait to see the finished project

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
Years
okay first of all, the post-apocalyptic story is genius! kudos.

second of all the fakamon of banette and others makes this hack look insanely wicked.

and the other fakemon in the userbars which im inserting into my signature.

this hack will go far ^^

cheers

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Its funny I usually hate fakemon (usually because people really never put in any effort to them its just like they make random scribbles)

These look good another Fakemon game I might actually play if it sees the light of day. question though.... How does that thing that looks like a mudkip evolve into a unicorn? XD

The other ones make at leas a little since But I just don't see it. XD Nice work though.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
This is looking awesome. Can't wait to play it. =D The fakemon look great too.

Years
Very good, im not a fan of fakemon, but these new sprites look amazing!!
Best of look for the future :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2009
one of the best hacks ive seen and with very good fakemons...
im not in the position of saying this but chimecho(?) evolution is a bit overboard...
as in small to huge... once again do not flame me its jus my own opinion and i know that im not in the position to say this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back