• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Colossal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
This is quite amazing, F.D.
The tiles are pretty, i can see that you have effort to make a hack, and potential to make an amazing hack. I'm glad its promising. :)

I don't like the hero's o/w though... :(

Years
Outstanding work!
If you keep the work up for about 6 months, I think you have a chance of winning hack of the year.
I mean it!!
Just keep making updates like that, and you will win.
Well, Good luck!

PandD

LYNC
Years
This is Nice..Nice story Line and everything.I am a beginner at Hackin Pokemon Games and I would really want to know how to change the Tiles for a Game..PLZ I really want to change them .
PS.
Cool hack ^_^

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Thank You all, for Your support.
Emm...

UPDATE!

1.) Screens- I revamped Greenford City into Goldenight City:
1KopijaodKopijaodPokemon-FireRedGBA.png
2KopijaodKopijaodPokemon-FireRedGBA.png
3KopijaodKopijaodPokemon-FireRedGBA.png

4KopijaodKopijaodPokemon-FireRedGBA.png
5KopijaodKopijaodPokemon-FireRedGBA.png

Credits to Alucus_the_Borg. :D

2.) Story Change:

I will add 3 New Regis:
Regifire
Regitox
Regibug
They are the guardians of this region. With their help, you can locate the Hoenn's Regis, and in the end-Regigigas.

Comment and Reply.

Years
=O

I thought the idea behind the Regis was their weakness to Fighting types.
D=

But, in all seriousness, nice screenshots. Not my cuppa tea with the tiles, but that's me Mr. Ihavenotastewhatsoever, so ignore me. XD

Great hack, buddy. Thanks for the OWs, btw. ;D

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
This game iz amazing! I don't like fakemon.but theese looks so cool ! starters are so cute^^!awersome work!

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Thanks to all.
But nothing much is happening now...I have a...you could say an Update-nothing much, but it is.
I Made a title on the first page-Thanks to Griin for the logo, and Avic, for the Regis.
I also Made a change in the story- I added a Paragraph( the third one.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back