• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Community on Xbox Live: Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Same, I stopped doing ranked matches when I hit commander.

But I nearly have enough xp to be a general if I try to get some more skill.

Only a very, very few can get General legitimately. People are so desperate for it that they will even pay for an account that has that ranking or for someone to get it for them...I almost have my Brig in Lone Wolves, but I haven't been playing LW recently so that's on hold.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Only a very, very few can get General legitimately. People are so desperate for it that they will even pay for an account that has that ranking or for someone to get it for them...I almost have my Brig in Lone Wolves, but I haven't been playing LW recently so that's on hold.

Almost all generals suck because nobody wants to waste the time to do it themsleves. I've got my commander in lone wolves but I doubt I could go further, maybe I'll try team doubles later. I'm like 20-something in that. :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I should be there Sunday (I hope). So..whoever else can, PM me with your gamertag and make sure you're there.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Almost all generals suck because nobody wants to waste the time to do it themsleves. I've got my commander in lone wolves but I doubt I could go further, maybe I'll try team doubles later. I'm like 20-something in that. :P

I too am a commander in lone wolves, seems a popular game. I've moved onto doubles now so if anyone wants to do ranked send my GT a message (Its in the first post)

Speaking of which, check out this game of team doubles I had today. It was ranked and this was what their highest skill was in, and they were obviously trying. We beat them so hard it was funny =]

Well if all of you could get on Sunday for the Halo 3 gaming night (for like the 4th week...) then that'd be good. Then we could move on to something else. XD

I should be there Sunday (I hope). So..whoever else can, PM me with your gamertag and make sure you're there.

I'll strive to make it, but my new job require's that I'm up at 5am saterday so it will be a chore for me to keep my head up until midnight UK time. I'll most certainly try :)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Really sorry about the last few weeks guys. We will be playing tomorrow! Show up, and again make sure you've got the Heroic map pack (which is free!) from the marketplace.

Hope you're all ready to see how bad I am at Halo. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ty, it looks like me, you, Alex and Andy will be there. That can be our four man team for Team Slayer and then we can do Big Team Battle later on too. :x

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm also glad that we're doing it on the three-day weekend so I don't have to worry about waking up early the next morning.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, definitely. XD I need to get some sleep though, since school starts Tuesday. ;;

But a few rounds of Halo on a Sunday night won't hurt. :3

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I shall be on tonight, add my GT people (Although put that you're from PC in the FR so I know who you are :P)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Somehow I removed the time we start from the first post. o_O For those who don't remember, we start from 7pm US Eastern time, and you can convert that to your timezone by clicking this link and finding your closest capital city.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Eastern tiiime? D: Well, that's...rather unfortunate. >:

Is there anyway we could make it around 10PM Eastern time? Cause at 4PM, I've got no way of getting home.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    uhh i live in california so i think its Pacific time and i have halo 3,gta 4,cod4 (scratched so i can only play like 2 games)and a few other games.I like to play halo cuz i think im the best in the game even though i betray alot....so if you see my experience,don't assume i suck cuz youll be dead wrong!!!! yeah lets play, tell me the time and day to get blasting on all you cuz im the best and no one can beat me!!also would like to team up with others that think they are good like me.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm sorry.... but I can't help but to laugh.... I mean people who are good at games don't go "U cant bet me, i teh best!!!!!11111". Sure, you might be good, and better then some. But still... I find most of the time the people who think they're good say "OMG I'm the best!".

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    This sounds interesting! I recently got myself a Box and Halo 3, so I might join in.
    Of course, xbox hueg time zone differences and location may somewhat cause lag, but count me in.

Gamertag is "PizzamanIsPizza", don't be surprised if i add you guys.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    uhh i live in california so i think its Pacific time and i have halo 3,gta 4,cod4 (scratched so i can only play like 2 games)and a few other games.I like to play halo cuz i think im the best in the game even though i betray alot....so if you see my experience,don't assume i suck cuz youll be dead wrong!!!! yeah lets play, tell me the time and day to get blasting on all you cuz im the best and no one can beat me!!also would like to team up with others that think they are good like me.

Haha. If you want to play Halo or CoD4 sometime so I can see how amazing you really are just PM me a time and day. I just want to see what it's like to play with such greatness. From my experience anyone who boasts about their skill in a game either a.) Won't play anyone even though they feel it's necessary to brag about how 'good' they think they are, b.) They suck, or c.) Both.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    Haha. If you want to play Halo or CoD4 sometime so I can see how amazing you really are just PM me a time and day. I just want to see what it's like to play with such greatness. From my experience anyone who boasts about their skill in a game either A.) Won't play anyone even though they feel it's necessary to brag about how 'good' they think they are, B.) They suck, C.) are under the age of 12 or D.)all of the above.

changes in bold.

(fillerfillerfiller)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back