• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Cosplay!

Years
  • Everyday I cosplay as a ditto :)
    ...or does Ditto cosplay as you??

Unless someone paid me money or just really wanted me to do it, I don't think I'd actually cosplay as a Pokemon or a trainer myself, though I applaud those that do (even if the final result leaves something to be desired). It is cool to see cosplayers in person though, and I saw some pretty cool ones at the Pokemon World Championships earlier this year, including a really well done Zorua (which I don't have a picture of), and two people who went as Youngster Joey and his pet... Bulbasaur.

Spoiler:

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Sorry about the resurrection.

Another Elesa cosplayer to enjoy.
    Spoiler:

Is there a regular cosplay thread for posting other cosplay images?

Until then, a couple of nice Vaporeon and Flareon cosplays.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Please don't double post. It is against the rules, since it is unnecessary to make another post when you can just edit your last one, if the topic is still active and on the first page even.

As for cosplay for other things than pokémon, I suppose you can look through the General Entertainment section and see if there is a thread for it, or make your own! I'm not 100% sure that would be the right place for cosplay topics, but you could try and if not, the moderator over there will surely have a better idea ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    I have done one pokemon cosplay so far. Wally from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald! In December I plan on going to another convention, dressed as my trainer from pokemon X.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I cosplayed Hilda/Touko/White at a convention in September. There's a lot of other Pokemon cosplays that I wanna do, most of which are of the other female protagonists.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    I'm cosplaying as either Hilda/Touko at a convention next year - or as a female version of Ash. :)
    I wanna do some gym leaders too, such as Skyla and Candice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    I'm cosplaying as either Hilda/Touko at a convention next year - or as a female version of Ash. :)
    I wanna do some gym leaders too, such as Skyla and Candice.

That would be awesome to see! My favorite gym leader of 4th is Candice, and 5th is Skyla! ^w^

Back